PDA

View Full Version : General talk Fake ar?????

Leppon
09-07-2014, 03:25 PM
Just browse thru the Roger's shop and interested to visit the girl juju, saw 2 different AR one @ the shop 22 and the other @ the shop 45.

Post by Dsmaker title "Super tight pussy young Korean girl - Juju. Second day working. "
Juju gave me a good body massage first and then a very nice CBJ. She started with CG first for about 5 min. I felt her pussy very tight and small. I then went on top of her and gave her pussy hard poundings. Juju's reactions were quite strong and her hands kept wrapping my body. Her moaning was low volume and soft. I like her tight pussy very much and maintained in the mish position, kept pounding her until I came. I did not last too long, roughly 5 min non-stop pounding. Afterwards, she said her pussy very sore, as she only started to work in this industry recently. I felt sorry for her sore pussy, and suggested to her to put more KY inside her pussy before sex in future. Otherwise, she would get injured very quickly when she met guys with real big dicks.

As she is a skinny girl with a small bum, I put a small pillow below her waist to raise her pussy and also give her spine and back a better protection. This also enabled me to penetrate her tight pussy deeper.

She is a lovely girl, very polite and laughed a lot. Her voice is beautiful to hear, especially with a funny Korean accent. I just wish her well and she would eat more and put on a few extra kilos which will make her more sexy. I will definitely go and see her next time she works again.

Post by Biggerbanana title "Third day working. Snow-white young pretty Korean girl, Juju. Perfect personalities"
Juju gave me a good body massage and then a very nice CBJ. She started with CG first for about 5 min. I felt her pussy very tight and small. I then went on top of her and gave her pussy some hard poundings. Juju's reactions were mild. Her moaning was low volume and soft. I felt her coming as her hands held my arms very firmly and squeezed me hard. As she is a slim girl and has a small bum, I put a pillow below her waist to raise her pussy and also to give her spine and back a better protection. She was very thankful for my kind gesture.

As she has a very tight pussy, I did not last for too long and shot all loads inside her pussy after about 10 min. Since I booked her for 45 min, we used the remaining time to massage each other with the body lotion which I brought along with me. I needed someone to put the lotion on my dry body and Juju did this happily for me. I enjoyed her lotion massage very much. I did the same for her and she was happy too. In this way, we enjoyed each other's company a lot during the session.

She is a lovely girl who gave her utmost to please me. I felt very good and must see her again to enjoy her tight pussy and lotion massage.

Pretty much the same yeah. Hmmm, can't we get any more genuine AR anymore?

astro boy
09-07-2014, 03:47 PM
Good pick up Mr Holmes !!

bangers
09-07-2014, 04:02 PM
haha, there's been quite a few of those fake ones recently ...times must be desperate.

CunningLinguist
09-07-2014, 06:40 PM
Well spotted!

Dsmaker has done ARs for : 65 Carlton, 45 George, Rydalmere 22
Biggerbanan has done ARs for: 65 Carlton, 45 George, Rydalmere 22, Kyoto 206

For 45 George:
- Dsmaker ARs: Angela Bella Ella Hani Hanna Jade Mika Mina Sarah Sasha Tina
- Biggerbanana ARs: Bella Cindy Daisy Gigi Hanna Jade Jessie Joy JuJu Mina Momoka Sasha Sayura
- In common: Bella Hanna Jade Mina Sasha
- Comparing the common ones:
- Bella: they look different
- Hanna: they look different
- Jade: they look different
- Mina: they look different
- Sasha: they look different
Whilst they all look different the thread subjects do look quite similar.

I'm not gonna bother comparing the reviews for the other shops.

Sextus
09-07-2014, 07:05 PM
Well they were the same girl juju, so she probably has the same or similar routine. And dsmaker did similar things to her at different shops when he was biggerbanana. It might not have been necessary to re-word some parts of it if the same thing happened. He was probably quoting himself to save brain power.

CunningLinguist
09-07-2014, 08:05 PM
Well they were the same girl juju, so she probably has the same or similar routine. And dsmaker did similar things to her at different shops when he was biggerbanana. It might not have been necessary to re-word some parts of it if the same thing happened. He was probably quoting himself to save brain power.

Are you saying they are the same person, Ds and Bb ?

toni_rama
09-07-2014, 08:15 PM
just need to know face and body information.

max_power
09-07-2014, 08:20 PM
Great pick up. Good work

zucon
09-07-2014, 08:23 PM
45 and 22 reviews are fake for sure. Look at the format, they always have the same format like below. it;s more or less an advertisement and not a real review, I hope guys don't take these reviews seriously

Person's Name :
Nationality: Korean
Time of visit:
Rate: $90/30 min
Body:
Attitude: Friendly, talkative and fun
Services Provided: CBJ, Catbath and sex in different positions
Value for Money: Yes

the doctor.
09-07-2014, 08:28 PM
45 and 22 reviews are fake for sure. Look at the format, they always have the same format like below. it;s more or less an advertisement and not a real review, I hope guys don't take these reviews seriously

Person's Name :
Time of visit:
Body:

I use the same format..borrowed from other bro's and other high profile shops.
The format condenses the ar and gives the reader a description of the girl and what she may and may not do
It doesnt mean it is made up or fake.

Licker
09-07-2014, 08:51 PM
More than the format (which is used on couple of the other forums) a dead giveaway is the language and same exact sentences from supposedly multiple users.
A good example is "bums (est 34in) , small waist (est 24in)"
Do you reckon that multiple users would be estimating the size like that?
Also the "bums" can be seen from multiple user names.

FYI: a girl has one (1) bum, hopefully :)
She would have 2 bum cheeks, hopefully. But just one bum.

Do a search with "bums (est 34in)" and see how many users are using that. Dsmaker, multibillionare, fkdoll2398, MandenMan, Hilltommer, lonelyorange, Biggerbanana, EvolutionTroll... (And the last name is probably closest to the truth).
And what do you know. The AR's seem to be for a handful of shops.

So, wake up and smell the roses!

toni_rama
09-07-2014, 08:52 PM
just face and body info is fine.

CunningLinguist
09-07-2014, 09:09 PM
More than the format (which is used on couple of the other forums) a dead giveaway is the language and same exact sentences from supposedly multiple users.
A good example is "bums (est 34in) , small waist (est 24in)"
Do you reckon that multiple users would be estimating the size like that?
Also the "bums" can be seen from multiple user names.

Do a search with "bums (est 34in)" and see how many users are using that. Dsmaker, multibillionare, fkdoll2398, MandenMan, Hilltommer, lonelyorange, Biggerbanana, EvolutionTroll... (And the last name is probably closest to the truth).
And what do you know. The AR's seem to be for a handful of shops.

So, wake up and smell the roses!

Yep, you are right they are all the same person!
When I was reading and comparing the reviews I thought there are similarities but they were different, the one thing that was suspicious were the titles. I thought if this is one guy writing all these and being careful not to double up he is putting alot of effort into it, and thanks to Leppon and Licker we now know for sure it is one guy. He must have some serious "interest" in those shops to invest so much time in doing this.

Sextus
09-07-2014, 09:33 PM
A good example is "bums"

:D I was hoping no-one would mention that and spoil it, I really like that about his reviews! :prettiness:

In fact, many user names or not, his reviews are always straightforward and honest in my view. If I was writing under that many user names I'd want to borrow text from myself too, f*k thinking over much!

Sextus
09-07-2014, 09:38 PM
When I was reading and comparing the reviews I thought there are similarities but they were different

Are you saying they are the same person, Ds and Bb ?

CL mate, you have been endearingly naive in this matter all year then. :prettiness:

Strayer Mate
09-07-2014, 10:37 PM
ur right Licker & CL about those user names appearing regularly with monotonous glowing AR's about WLs in certain spots like ... other regular phrase abound like 'hard poundings' ..ummm... what's that number?..sixty ...five... somewhere ... starts with C ... shame as it detracts from legit ARs ... and it aint half obvious when 5mins after the Ar is posted it is promoted in the shop's roster.... subtle? u live with it... but it does evoke some reservations going to the joints based on ARs ... fortunately there's enough bona fide bro's to keep the b@st@rds honest...

Licker
09-07-2014, 10:58 PM
:D I was hoping no-one would mention that and spoil it, I really like that about his reviews! :prettiness:

Sorry Sextus!

But it irritated the hell out of me.

Don't get me wrong. I love bums. And if I have 2 girls in bed with me, I am happy to fondle both of them.

But when there's only one girl, I sure hope she's only got one bum :)

wilisno
09-07-2014, 11:14 PM
Sorry Sextus!

But it irritated the hell out of me.

Don't get me wrong. I love bums. And if I have 2 girls in bed with me, I am happy to fondle both of them.

But when there's only one girl, I sure hope she's only got one bum :)

I love bums too, what a sight it would be if I can have 3 or for bums lining up on display in front of me !!! :miao:

But you still missed out a few more names : alexcot, akkw2800 ...

Licker
09-07-2014, 11:26 PM
I love bums too, what a sight it would be if I can have 3 or for bums lining up on display in front of me !!! :miao:

I was just trying to be modest with just 2 bums :)

But you still missed out a few more names : alexcot, akkw2800 ...

I know, the names I quoted were just from the first page of search results.

Sextus
09-07-2014, 11:34 PM
I still maintain that his reviews are legitimate, he will tell exactly what the girl will and won't do and leave it up to the reader to judge whether he wants to see her. And I like his writing style and hope that he hasn't been made self conscious about it. As CL said, he is putting in a lot of effort into his reviews - and on the evidence of them enjoying more sex than me the bastard! :D

CunningLinguist
09-07-2014, 11:55 PM
CL mate, you have been endearingly naive in this matter all year then. :prettiness:

Yeah my attention has been elsewhere ... :)

CunningLinguist
09-07-2014, 11:58 PM

In fact, many user names or not, his reviews are always straightforward and honest in my view. If I was writing under that many user names I'd want to borrow text from myself too, f*k thinking over much!

But why would a punter make up so many names to do ARs ...

Sextus
10-07-2014, 12:03 AM
Because he has been endearingly naive enough to think that no-one has noticed! :shout:

uglyphil
10-07-2014, 01:40 AM

Person's Name :
Time of visit:
Body:

Ahem... while I cannot speak for others I can assure you that my reviews of the girls at 45 ARE genuine. I haven't even been to the other shops.

Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater ;)

the doctor.
10-07-2014, 08:53 AM
A certain girl from one of the above mentioned shops would probably punish me
if she found out I faked her Ar.
Come to think of it...that wouldn't be a bad idea.:)

whoami2009
10-07-2014, 09:34 AM
Since these shops are desperate enough to fake ARs, would it be possible for us honest Syd99 bros to band together and negotiate some lower prices?

the doctor.
10-07-2014, 09:54 AM
Band of brothers !!!

Mr. Who
10-07-2014, 10:42 AM
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?39208-Cherry-New-Korean-girl-very-pretty-with-big-boobs&p=440908#post440908

"We got the same English training and education background and hence our writing style is quite similiar" :sweat:

devilangel
10-07-2014, 11:56 AM
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?39208-Cherry-New-Korean-girl-very-pretty-with-big-boobs&p=440908#post440908

"We got the same English training and education background and hence our writing style is quite similiar" :sweat:

Interesting.

Pretty sure young Honkies don't use the term HKG too.

45George
10-07-2014, 12:23 PM
Just browse thru the Roger's shop and interested to visit the girl juju, saw 2 different AR one @ the shop 22 and the other @ the shop 45.

Post by Dsmaker title "Super tight pussy young Korean girl - Juju. Second day working. "
Juju gave me a good body massage first and then a very nice CBJ. She started with CG first for about 5 min. I felt her pussy very tight and small. I then went on top of her and gave her pussy hard poundings. Juju's reactions were quite strong and her hands kept wrapping my body. Her moaning was low volume and soft. I like her tight pussy very much and maintained in the mish position, kept pounding her until I came. I did not last too long, roughly 5 min non-stop pounding. Afterwards, she said her pussy very sore, as she only started to work in this industry recently. I felt sorry for her sore pussy, and suggested to her to put more KY inside her pussy before sex in future. Otherwise, she would get injured very quickly when she met guys with real big dicks.

As she is a skinny girl with a small bum, I put a small pillow below her waist to raise her pussy and also give her spine and back a better protection. This also enabled me to penetrate her tight pussy deeper.

She is a lovely girl, very polite and laughed a lot. Her voice is beautiful to hear, especially with a funny Korean accent. I just wish her well and she would eat more and put on a few extra kilos which will make her more sexy. I will definitely go and see her next time she works again.

Post by Biggerbanana title "Third day working. Snow-white young pretty Korean girl, Juju. Perfect personalities"
Juju gave me a good body massage and then a very nice CBJ. She started with CG first for about 5 min. I felt her pussy very tight and small. I then went on top of her and gave her pussy some hard poundings. Juju's reactions were mild. Her moaning was low volume and soft. I felt her coming as her hands held my arms very firmly and squeezed me hard. As she is a slim girl and has a small bum, I put a pillow below her waist to raise her pussy and also to give her spine and back a better protection. She was very thankful for my kind gesture.

As she has a very tight pussy, I did not last for too long and shot all loads inside her pussy after about 10 min. Since I booked her for 45 min, we used the remaining time to massage each other with the body lotion which I brought along with me. I needed someone to put the lotion on my dry body and Juju did this happily for me. I enjoyed her lotion massage very much. I did the same for her and she was happy too. In this way, we enjoyed each other's company a lot during the session.

She is a lovely girl who gave her utmost to please me. I felt very good and must see her again to enjoy her tight pussy and lotion massage.

Pretty much the same yeah. Hmmm, can't we get any more genuine AR anymore?

hi bros

22brodie and 45george dont use fake reports.... and we dont write reports for ourselves..

if i wanna to do that... then i wouldnt use dsmaker, or biggerbanana.... as they are also regulars of many other shops...

it is up to the customers how they want their format of reports.......or the way how they want to write..

i can 100% gurateed that these reports are real....

and i know this customer very very well..

He is a genuine punter that goes everywhere in sydney, he loves punting that he goes to punt every day as part of his life now...

cheers
roger

45George
10-07-2014, 12:25 PM

Person's Name :
Time of visit:
Body:

same format doesnt mean fake reports.......

its up to one how they want to write....

its not an advertisement... if i really want to advertise it.. i wouldnt do it in this way

cheers
roger

45George
10-07-2014, 12:39 PM
Well spotted!

Dsmaker has done ARs for : 65 Carlton, 45 George, Rydalmere 22
Biggerbanan has done ARs for: 65 Carlton, 45 George, Rydalmere 22, Kyoto 206

For 45 George:
- Dsmaker ARs: Angela Bella Ella Hani Hanna Jade Mika Mina Sarah Sasha Tina
- Biggerbanana ARs: Bella Cindy Daisy Gigi Hanna Jade Jessie Joy JuJu Mina Momoka Sasha Sayura
- In common: Bella Hanna Jade Mina Sasha
- Comparing the common ones:
- Bella: they look different
- Hanna: they look different
- Jade: they look different
- Mina: they look different
- Sasha: they look different
Whilst they all look different the thread subjects do look quite similar.

I'm not gonna bother comparing the reviews for the other shops.

Dsmaker is a real punter and many many shop know him well

he is a very strange customers ...but also interesting...

he loves korean girls the most...

he punts at least 7-14 times a week....

no matter these reports look similar or not............

they are all genuine reports.....

i believe some other punters should have benefits from his reports ..

and i know some punters are private message with him

his contribution to this website difinately appreciated by some punters...

haha... it will take u a while to compare all the reviews..

perhaps the direction of after reports might help...:cool2:

cheers
roger

devilangel
10-07-2014, 12:48 PM
To be fair, I've been to roger's shops many times and have confidence in shops under his management, even though the girls' services may vary.

It is highly possible that this group of girls engaged with the "professional writer" themselves. The shops may be different but the same bunch of korean girls under different aliases.

CunningLinguist
10-07-2014, 07:22 PM
if i wanna to do that... then i wouldnt use dsmaker, or biggerbanana.... as they are also regulars of many other shops...

and i know this customer very very well..
He is a genuine punter that goes everywhere in sydney, he loves punting that he goes to punt every day as part of his life now...

Huh ?

zucon
10-07-2014, 07:59 PM
same format doesnt mean fake reports.......

its up to one how they want to write....

its not an advertisement... if i really want to advertise it.. i wouldnt do it in this way

cheers
roger

I am a regular at your shop and I have got some very good experiences, just that the reviews appear quite made up, they may be genuine I am no one to judge. But I no more read those reviews as they don't appeal me anymore as if the same person is writing and they look fake.. may not be tho

DragonHead
10-07-2014, 08:42 PM
A lot of ARs are definitely suspicious. Especially when the reviewer goes into extra detail about how easy it was to make a booking, how they always trust the recommendation from the mamasan/papasan and the friendliness of the mamasan/papasan.

There are also certain shops where all their ARs follow the same style for the title and format.

Mr. Who
10-07-2014, 08:49 PM
Huh ?

I tried very hard not to laugh...

A lot of ARs are definitely suspicious. Especially when the reviewer goes into extra detail about how easy it was to make a booking, how they always trust the recommendation from the mamasan/papasan and the friendliness of the mamasan/papasan.

There are also certain shops where all their ARs follow the same style for the title and format.

I think in a recent AR he even announces the girl's subsequent roster: "daily (will finish next Saturday, 12 July)"

45George
10-07-2014, 09:10 PM
I am a regular at your shop and I have got some very good experiences, just that the reviews appear quite made up, they may be genuine I am no one to judge. But I no more read those reviews as they don't appeal me anymore as if the same person is writing and they look fake.. may not be tho

thanks very much bro

i totally understand where u coming from

i just want to say he is a genuine punter and i see him coming to my shop more than 3 times a week and he goes to other shop a lot too

he got his right to write any reports in any format as he wants...

but yes perhaps u are right, his reports dont appeal to some of u

then just igonore his reviews:cool2:

i believe some punters may still appreciate his contribution of his reports

and he might still can promote the girls he likes by continue writing them reviews or whatever

:sweat:

cheers

the doctor.
10-07-2014, 10:45 PM
he got his right to write any reports in any format as he wants...

but yes perhaps u are right, his reports dont appeal to some of u

then just igonore his reviews:cool2:

i believe some punters may still appreciate his contribution of his reports

and he might still can promote the girls he likes by continue writing them reviews or forever

:sweat:

cheers

Faked or not... I know one thing, it was his report as well as Maxpunter that lead me to 45 george
otherwise I would hate to think what I would have missed..

whoami2009
11-07-2014, 02:38 AM
Dsmaker is a real punter and many many shop know him well

he is a very strange customers ...but also interesting...

he loves korean girls the most...

he punts at least 7-14 times a week....

no matter these reports look similar or not............

they are all genuine reports.....

i believe some other punters should have benefits from his reports ..

and i know some punters are private message with him

his contribution to this website difinately appreciated by some punters...

haha... it will take u a while to compare all the reviews..

perhaps the direction of after reports might help...:cool2:

cheers
roger

I think Roger may have just nailed his own coffin. Firstly, how do you know a punter is DSmaker? Do punters identify their Syd99 username when they go to your shop? A lot of shops know him?? How do you know?

45George
11-07-2014, 03:01 AM
I think Roger may have just nailed his own coffin. Firstly, how do you know a punter is DSmaker? Do punters identify their Syd99 username when they go to your shop? A lot of shops know him?? How do you know?

hi bro, how u going

i will reply this to fill up ur curiosity.....

1. i know this punter Dsmaker for sure, coz i see him almost every 2nd day or every week.. as he comes to visit my shop so often

2. i know some punter's username... i chat with most the customers and sometimes they tell me who they are on the forum. plus i had a after report promotion months ago, i have pm a promotion code to all the customer that have wrote us the reports and they provide us the code when they arrive at our premise...

3. a lot of shop know him well, coz he is so regular customer in this industry, even most of the korean girl know him well. and they talk about him as well

:cool2:

Roger

Oneonone
11-07-2014, 08:26 AM
hi bro, how u going

1. i know this punter Dsmaker for sure, coz i see him almost every 2nd day or every week.. as he comes to visit my shop so often

2. i know some punter's username... i chat with most the customers and sometimes they tell me who they are on the forum. plus i had a after report promotion months ago, i have pm a promotion code to all the customer that have wrote us the reports and they provide us the code when they arrive at our premise...

3. a lot of shop know him well, coz he is so regular customer in this industry, even most of the korean girl know him well. and they talk about him as well

Roger

If you punt regularly at a shop and do an AR it is not long before the shop knows who you are, Angie at 533, Sophie at 64 and Kelley at Five Dock all know I am oneonone.

So its quite reasonable for Roger to know who some of his customers are on here and who they are when they visit.

AHLUNGOR
11-07-2014, 09:30 AM
If you punt regularly at a shop and do an AR it is not long before the shop knows who you are, Angie at 533, Sophie at 64 and Kelley at Five Dock all know I am oneonone.

So its quite reasonable for Roger to know who some of his customers are on here and who they are when they visit.

I think getting known to a Mamasan is quite common among regular punters here!

While I have a few mamasan friends, I never purposely let them know who I am in the forum in the first place and many of them have no idea about AUS99 either.

The friendship always came first and when I believe exposure in the forum will help her business, the conversation would start.

Vicky from Snow Lotus was the first ever Mamasan I had such conversation with a few years back. And from her shop I met Coco and Candy, Tiffany and Mia and the rest was history.

Cheers

pepefirstlove
23-07-2014, 12:13 PM
Look I'm not as frequent punter as Dsmaker or his alias as you guys suggested but whenever I got time and want a recommendation from this shop... he kindly helped and did not try to push you to see any girls he reviewed on plus I can also had great time with the girls he reviewed.

He fully got my support!

CunningLinguist
08-10-2014, 07:45 AM
This post sheds some light on what has been happening:
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?45041-So-haven-t-posted-here-in-almost-2-years-but-hornsby-142&p=563197&viewfull=1#post563197

Spe
08-10-2014, 10:57 AM
hi bro, how u going

Roger

Hi guys, it is interesting that we spend so much time on disputing about whether a punter or his AR is real or fake. If the brothers here are all concerned about the number of fake ARs, then would it be a good suggestion to flood this forum with real ARs yourself? "Band of brothers"... Since everyone is punting frequently and have a lot of opinions, let's put in some reliable AR long or short, fat or thin, big or small. Especially some of the senior bros here, lead by example... For every fake AR you suspect... Write one or two real AR from your experience.

I am considered a newbie and after reading all the AR and trying out some of the girls, I kinda know what to expect. Whether fake or real... I am inspired to write more of my own. No better AR than the one that was written by your own thumbs and poked by your own dick.

Peace!

bangers
08-10-2014, 11:02 AM
Hi guys, it is interesting that we spend so much time on disputing about whether a punter or his AR is real or fake. If the brothers here are all concerned about the number of fake ARs, then would it be a good suggestion to flood this forum with real ARs yourself? "Band of brothers"... Since everyone is punting frequently and have a lot of opinions, let's put in some reliable AR long or short, fat or thin, big or small. Especially some of the senior bros here, lead by example... For every fake AR you suspect... Write one or two real AR from your experience.

I am considered a newbie and after reading all the AR and trying out some of the girls, I kinda know what to expect. Whether fake or real... I am inspired to write more of my own. No better AR than the one that was written by your own thumbs and poked by your own dick.

Peace!

''it be a good suggestion to flood this forum with real ARs yourself?''

that's the point mate! how do you know if they are 'real'?

Spe
08-10-2014, 11:26 AM
''it be a good suggestion to flood this forum with real ARs yourself?''

that's the point mate! how do you know if they are 'real'?

There is no way to know for sure, so the best is try it yourself. But just by reading some and trying some, you know that some AR is reliable. If you read and never take the leap of faith, there is no real way to know real or fake... And if you try and it turns out badly... Then once bitten twice shy... Don't fall for the same bro AR again. Nothing ventured nothing gained. Let your dick loose and he will tell you which Bro and AR you can trust.

I have followed a few bros and their recommendations, I know who has the same taste and who has totally opposite tastes "so called fake AR".

And to be fair to those who put in fake ARs, I understand why they are doing it, there are so many reasons I can think of too many to list and no point to justify. It makes this place more "happening" and this is part of the fun of punting isn't it? Take the sweet with the sour. Enjoy the victories and the suck in the defeats. Man Up!

To be honest, I just had a bad punt recently and still trying to recover from it, so I totally understand what fake AR can do, but I will soldier on and write my own AR. I will try with target of 2 a week.

CunningLinguist
08-10-2014, 09:05 PM
To Spe,

The point of real punters posting ARs on a forum is to share intel, and minimise bad punts.
If they are fake then it is a waste of everyones time, and money:
- the writer wasted time and his reputation will be trashed
- anyone who saw the girl based on the fake AR and had a bad experience has wasted time and money, and won't believe the poster next time
- the shop will get a reputation that there are people that write fake ARs for it so that is bad for business
- all the people who read it but don't follow up on it have wasted time reading it

Mr. Who
08-10-2014, 09:56 PM
Plus you need to spend lots of extra time adding those usernames to your ignore list...

Spe
08-10-2014, 10:18 PM
To Spe,

The point of real punters posting ARs on a forum is to share intel, and minimise bad punts.
If they are fake then it is a waste of everyones time, and money:
- the writer wasted time and his reputation will be trashed
- anyone who saw the girl based on the fake AR and had a bad experience has wasted time and money, and won't believe the poster next time
- the shop will get a reputation that there are people that write fake ARs for it so that is bad for business
- all the people who read it but don't follow up on it have wasted time reading it

Agreed bro, well said.

We should read this forum with some common sense and not blindly follow every word. Good luck trying to proof and eliminate all fake ARs. It is always going to be there in one form or another.

Just to add, even if the AR is real, 2 different punters can have two different experiences, whether the punter is more good looking, different race, bigger biceps or has a different sized dick, different shaped dick, taller or shorter, fatter or skinnier, gentle or rough... Different punter different treatment from different WL or ML.

If I follow the AR of a good looking punter, then 70-80% chance I won't get any kissing or any DFK from the same WL cos I am not good looking (I will spare you the details of my appearance). You get the drift.

Anyways... That's my 2 cents worth.

CunningLinguist
09-10-2014, 12:36 AM
Agreed bro, well said.

We should read this forum with some common sense and not blindly follow every word. Good luck trying to proof and eliminate all fake ARs. It is always going to be there in one form or another.

Just to add, even if the AR is real, 2 different punters can have two different experiences, whether the punter is more good looking, different race, bigger biceps or has a different sized dick, different shaped dick, taller or shorter, fatter or skinnier, gentle or rough... Different punter different treatment from different WL or ML.

If I follow the AR of a good looking punter, then 70-80% chance I won't get any kissing or any DFK from the same WL cos I am not good looking (I will spare you the details of my appearance). You get the drift.

Anyways... That's my 2 cents worth.

An AR can have objective info and subjective info, I think a real AR gets the objective stuff right and a fake AR lies about it.
For example I saw a WL once where the fake AR said she was early twenties and slim, but she turned out to be late thirties and fat, you get the picture ...

Sure GFE can vary, everyone understands that their is an element of risk with GFE etc as your looks might remind the girl of someone she hates, but the plain old facts like age, body size, cup size, etc should not be misrepresented in an AR.

Spe
09-10-2014, 01:41 AM
An AR can have objective info and subjective info, I think a real AR gets the objective stuff right and a fake AR lies about it.
For example I saw a WL once where the fake AR said she was early twenties and slim, but she turned out to be late thirties and fat, you get the picture ...

Sure GFE can vary, everyone understands that their is an element of risk with GFE etc as your looks might remind the girl of someone she hates, but the plain old facts like age, body size, cup size, etc should not be misrepresented in an AR.

Yup bro... Makes sense. Facts are facts and experience is experience. Gotta know how to differentiate them. You know what.. Now that you've mentioned it... Don't talk about fake ARs, even some of the descriptions provided by the shops are inaccurate. In fact there are some false advertising about age and boob sizes in some of the shop rosters.

CunningLinguist
09-10-2014, 08:09 AM
Yup bro... Makes sense. Facts are facts and experience is experience. Gotta know how to differentiate them. You know what.. Now that you've mentioned it... Don't talk about fake ARs, even some of the descriptions provided by the shops are inaccurate. In fact there are some false advertising about age and boob sizes in some of the shop rosters.

Almost all shops are loose with the truth when it comes to the objective stuff like age and cup size, it's called sales tactics :), and once you are aware of it you can adjust for it.
However there is no reason for real punters to lie about this stuff.