PDA

View Full Version : Northside info

Rob.Kilbey
09-07-2014, 07:53 PM
I'm new here fellas - thought I'd share some info re the Northside,

Coco - Wavell Heights... One to avoid, advertises as fit, toned 24 year old,,, reality is 40's and
flabby, definite walk away !

Mui Mui....Alderley....fake pic but very pretty anyway...80 for 30 nude massage with relief..
overall not too bad....completes the full 30 minutes, no complaints.

Rosemount st Windsor....girls rotate....only one who is any good is Polly, Thai, very pretty, great value
$70 massage and relief....have walked away from others at this address. Would recommend Polly though when she returns.

Ocean Star massage, Kedron, Chermside & Clayfield $65 massage plus expected $50 tip in addition for
1 hour massage and relief --- girls predominantly Taiwanese - pretty....but drilled to be robotic - limited
touching.....unless you are keen for a massage than very expensive for what u get in return..same goes
for Phoenix Massage at Newmarket....

I have one high recommendation..,,Sarah at Lawnton...$70 relaxation Chinese ..fantastic attitude, body 9 , face 7, energetic....only works Tuesdays & Wednesdays...only downside is not the most discreet location,

If anyone wants expanded info post on this thread - cheers and good luck.....

BrainSex
09-07-2014, 09:51 PM
welcome to the forum.

BrisMoses
09-07-2014, 10:51 PM
Thanks and welcome love to hear more

RottenLittlePunt
10-07-2014, 10:23 AM
Do you have any details regarding Sarah?

I did a quick search and could only find the following

http://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_266883310/YOU-CAN-HAVE-THE-TIME-OF-YOUR-LIFE-JUST-CALL.html

http://cracker.com.au/lawnton-pine-rivers-4501/erotic/adult-services/hot-sexy-babe-new-in-lawnton/404303691/advert.htm?advertcategory=272&keywords=lawnton&search=true&region=5&return=1&pageno=1

Rob.Kilbey
10-07-2014, 06:01 PM
Sarah is 0416928899....out of the courier mail...she is great. Only tues & wed though - The other days is a different worker who is ordinary - cheers

RottenLittlePunt
10-07-2014, 10:05 PM
Thanks for the follow up info Rob.

JustMetoday
11-07-2014, 08:44 AM
Some great stuff on north side. Thanks very much.

Following up, I had heard from Rosemount that Polly had retired. Sad if so.

Oceanstar I normally pay 40 for HJ so it can be negotiated

Has anyone gotten to see Miu Miu ? She doesn't seem to answer texts or phone ?

Rob.Kilbey
11-07-2014, 10:08 AM
Not sure about Mui Mui - haven't been for a while,

Mandy (Thai) at Spring Hill is good if u don't mind paying $90 for 30 mins,

I still reckon Ocean Star is bad value for a fully clothed experience...

Anyway I'd appreciate any other info - especially good stories - cheers

oilman
11-07-2014, 05:16 PM
Asian massage opp pub lovers at aspley...

Biglad
11-07-2014, 08:07 PM
Asian massage opp pub lovers at aspley...

Anyone have any feedback from this place? I drive past it all the time. I went in once but it seemed legit and pretty expensive for a straight massage so I bottled. Entrance is right at the bus stop too so it has zero privacy.

Rob.Kilbey
11-07-2014, 10:07 PM
It's legit - waste of time.

canihavesomemorevaginaplease
14-07-2014, 06:50 PM
Thanks bro you really helped me dodge a bullet! I'd booked in with the wavell heights lady, thought she sounded a bit older over the phone. Glad i checked up on here.
Thanks a bunch.

Gonna empty my balls elsewhere haha

Rob.Kilbey
14-07-2014, 07:05 PM
Yes I definitely did u a favour - the photos look great definitely not the same woman..in reality
she is a 3/10 at best...

14-07-2014, 07:44 PM
I was polite enough to text her to cancel the booking and then her text response was this:

Hi I'm Coco , just new to here ,
My descriptions :
Age 25
Eye colour brown
Height 158cm
Dress size 7
Breast size 38DD
Nationality Japanese

My rates are :
Full body massage with hand ending touch ,
$70-30mins
$130-60mins
Full services with kissing 69 oral sex and sex I will offer you a full girlfriend experience
$120-30mins
$160-45mins
$200-60mins

My address :
164 Hamilton Rd Wavell Hrights
I looking forward to see u xxxxxx.

She still made that last ditch effort haha, probably doesn't have any return customers

BrainSex
14-07-2014, 11:02 PM
lol - Wavell Hrights

15-07-2014, 01:36 AM
lol - Wavell Hrights

Now how could i have missed that hahaha

Rob.Kilbey
15-07-2014, 03:40 PM
Went and saw mu mu the other day (Alderley) - she is quite good- looks 7, body 7.5, attitude 7... Not too bad,

Linh at Alderley (in courier mail) advertises as pretty Vietnamese - looks 6, body 6.5, attitude 5 --- comes across as very money hungry....will get you out the door as quick as possible and will answer every call that comes thru....skinny body with bolt on boobs --- not the worst but only if u are very keen.

oilman
16-07-2014, 09:14 AM
It's legit - waste of time.

WTF ?

Its like a productiong line in that place, there wank'n them off & rolling em out the back door flick'n baby-batter of there fingers every time they wash there hands!

Rob.Kilbey your obviously a complete homo if you sence any sort of legit vibe from this place...

Rob.Kilbey
16-07-2014, 05:54 PM
Dear mr oilman....u referring to the Aspley joint ? -- I went once and wasn't impressed and nothing happened,

Anyway if that's the case good on you....but why didn't you report it for the benefit of others ?

No need to bag me - cheers

oilman
17-07-2014, 09:13 AM
Oilman types what Oilman wants!

Rob.Kilbey
17-07-2014, 11:24 AM
Thanks again for your unproductive quote Oilman,

Mate can u depart this thread ?

I'd rather this be used for sharing of information but it seems you are quite a tosser,

Start your own thread and do everyone else a favour....

17-07-2014, 01:29 PM
I'd rather this be used for sharing of information but it seems you are quite a tosser,

C'mon lets not get too serious. As much as it's great to get info from this forum, this is the internet after all. Trolling can & will happen

oilman
18-07-2014, 09:12 AM
Your ase cheeks are calling me in Rod! Here I cum...ah Rod... your the best!!! :-0

dodgeeden
27-07-2014, 02:21 PM
tried a girl at rose mount tce (didn't get name)

friendly girl, strait forward massage/ relief
will not return

Rob.Kilbey
27-07-2014, 09:17 PM
Thanks for the feedback on rosemount - handy info ! Cheers

cheese69
28-07-2014, 12:30 PM
Anyone tried the new shop at Nundah Village?

DRC
30-07-2014, 02:07 PM
Hi all, Rob, agree solidly with you about Sarah, above. She is not ugly, has a nice figure, is enthusiastic and does seem to enjoy herself too.

I also went to Intimate Encounters brothel at Redcliffe last Tuesday. Three in the line-up- 1 Caucasian (Anneke), looked and sounded Swedish (I think she may have done massages from home on the northside before - any other bros that can authenticate? Looked not too bad, but probably > 40, body reasonable, not really ugly. Second Caucasian, can't remember her name, probably older and body not in good shape either (you would have had to pay me a lot to see her!). Third one was an attractive Philipina calling herself Lavender, prob 30-ish, nice boobs (?E-Cups or DD), so took her. She was friendly and enthusiastic. $130 all up for FS 30 mins. I would return, but .....

My wife just sprung my punting habits on Saturday!!! I am usually fairly careful to delete records of mobiles called and texts promptly. However... I also have an iPad, and unfortunately iMessage was turned on and I wasn't sure what that did, but it turned out that any text messages that I received on my iPhone were being echoed to the iPad!!! My son found a SMS from a WL with nude pics and gave it to my wife!!! Consequently I have had to swear to my wife never to punt again... Beware if iPads and iPhones with iMessage turned on guys!!! Now that is shit hitting the fan!

Regards to all, DRC

popeye96
30-07-2014, 05:26 PM
Hi all, Rob, agree solidly with you about Sarah, above. She is not ugly, has a nice figure, is enthusiastic and does seem to enjoy herself too.

I also went to Intimate Encounters brothel at Redcliffe last Tuesday. Three in the line-up- 1 Caucasian (Anneke), looked and sounded Swedish (I think she may have done massages from home on the northside before - any other bros that can authenticate? Looked not too bad, but probably > 40, body reasonable, not really ugly. Second Caucasian, can't remember her name, probably older and body not in good shape either (you would have had to pay me a lot to see her!). Third one was an attractive Philipina calling herself Lavender, prob 30-ish, nice boobs (?E-Cups or DD), so took her. She was friendly and enthusiastic. $130 all up for FS 30 mins. I would return, but .....

My wife just sprung my punting habits on Saturday!!! I am usually fairly careful to delete records of mobiles called and texts promptly. However... I also have an iPad, and unfortunately iMessage was turned on and I wasn't sure what that did, but it turned out that any text messages that I received on my iPhone were being echoed to the iPad!!! My son found a SMS from a WL with nude pics and gave it to my wife!!! Consequently I have had to swear to my wife never to punt again... Beware if iPads and iPhones with iMessage turned on guys!!! Now that is shit hitting the fan!

Regards to all, DRC

That sucks. Sorry to hear you got busted. Maybe a good reason for all punters in a relationship to buy a cheap prepaid phone to use for punting purposes.

gpeck80
30-07-2014, 07:57 PM
Good point popeye.

gpeck80
30-07-2014, 07:58 PM
And of course a completely new prepaid sim card for that purpose (at the risk of sounding obvious).

Rob.Kilbey
30-07-2014, 08:06 PM
Yes sorry to hear about the IMessage problem,,,I know that has happened to a lot of guys - the message will pop up on the home IMac or IPad......make sure iMessage is turned off on every device, dont use iMessage on your phone (always send as plain text) -also don't share iTunes accounts across devices, - the problem is that you cant delete the message until u get home and that's always too late...

I went to 30 Newmarket rd Windsor today....$65 for hour massage and negotiated end for another $30..mechanical ending by average Japanese girl...a little tubby but had good personality....I wont be back...I stuck my head down the hallway to check out the other cattle and wasnt too impressed with what I saw. Not recommended.....good luck fellas..

Ps thanks for the feedback DRC re Redcliffe...

Rob.Kilbey
30-07-2014, 08:09 PM
Also Sarah at Lawnton has gone back to China...just in case anyone was venturing out there...

JustMetoday
31-07-2014, 03:12 PM
I saw Sarah last night. Devastated she's leaving. Amazing girl, incredible body and attitude

ILoveAsianBabes
02-08-2014, 02:30 PM
I saw her last month for full service ... nice girl, and awesome enthusiastic service.

I hope she returns ... Has anyone tried the other girl at Lawnton, rostered on the other days?

Rob.Kilbey
13-09-2014, 08:34 AM
Thanks old bull, that's good to know....the day I went in the ml was very average looking so I have never returned....cheers

bigbob
13-09-2014, 08:34 PM
That sucks. Sorry to hear you got busted. Maybe a good reason for all punters in a relationship to buy a cheap prepaid phone to use for punting purposes.

yes thats what i do

Igni
28-04-2015, 08:24 AM
Can confirm the aspley location discussed earlier will do extras. Clean place, nice ladies. 7 work there in total. Have only seen 2 so far though.

Got a mid 30's Filipino lady that knew her stuff. Good chat. Really good massage, got the same result as I do from the physio for half the price. Ticked all the boxes and didn't rush anything if you know what I mean.

$65 an hour. Paid $100 total. Will return.

N.B. This is my first post, only discovered these forums a few days ago but have been punting for awhile. Take it easy on me if I've left anything important out.

69_cheeky
11-05-2015, 12:28 PM
Been to Nudgee Rd place a few times in the last couple of weeks.... have left happy every time. Yesterday was a great visit. $45 for 30 mins plus tip and she insisted on me touching for no extra. Been getting good VFM here. :cool2:

BrisMoses
05-06-2015, 11:10 PM
seems all the good ones on the north side are few and far between, was a fan of Lawnton and Deagon but they are closed

please help a brother with a tip if you can

DirtySanchez
10-06-2015, 12:31 PM
I can confirm the Asian place on Aspley road opposite pub lovers is worth a visit. The only downside I have is the girls have not exactly been HAB's. Still it is an option at least.

The massage joint in banyo near the train station is legit (so far). I won't be going again.

Other places I frequent are ocean star or the one in Hendra. There is also a joint on Sandgate road (young and healthy) just before Virginia that some might like.

DirtySanchez
10-06-2015, 12:38 PM
There are also 3 venues on lutwyche road, namely studio and I heart opposite the Centro and an older lady running a shop a few blocks further towards the city (can't remember it's name but it's been there forever)

butyl
11-06-2015, 06:23 AM
Are you sure Lawnton is closed? I know the A-frame sign with the phone number is gone but the massage sign is still up near the entrance and I've seen a number of different cars parked there for short periods of time (30 to 60 min) over the last week.