PDA

View Full Version : General talk Holistic Hands CBD Massage

xtsy
11-07-2014, 10:32 AM
has anyone been to this shop?

I have been going to this building for about 1 year to have lunch.Thsi shop sits oddly between sort of food court. For the last 8-9 months I alwasy thought of this place as a legit massage.Then about 2months ago i saw 2 girls with very sexy clothes coming out and buying a sushi next door.

yesterday also I saw one good looking girl came out and chat with 2 tradies. The girl looked at me few times and almost signaled me to got to her.
I decided to basically search first and found out they advertise in cracker.

appreciate if I could get more info.Otherwise silverfox is just next door.

AHLUNGOR
11-07-2014, 11:01 AM
Never heard of it.

Where is the shop ?

AHLUNGOR
11-07-2014, 11:04 AM
Found it.

Used to be the Chicago massage!

If they have kept the full size of the old shop, it's similar to Chequers !

It's a RnT alright !

Cheers

xtsy
11-07-2014, 11:11 AM
Thanks AHLUNGOR

Never been to chicago also. but this shop is and look like a part of food court, next to sushi and Indian takeway.

If its RNT I will have a try next time when I go for lunch.

AHLUNGOR
11-07-2014, 11:23 AM
Found it.

Used to be the Chicago massage!

If they have kept the full size of the old shop, it's similar to Chequers !

It's a RnT alright !

Cheers

Sorry guys, just double checking, Chicago is the big shop on the street front (and it's got a new name which I can't remember) and it was actually 360 Pitt St. This Holistic Hands is 370 Pitt and its inside the arcade, so different shop !!

This got me interested so I rang the shop, spoke to a Chinese lady in Mando - Sorry mate, when I asked her if relaxation is available, she just say no, massage only and didn't even say I can discuss with the ladies so it's legit only !!

Cheers

:cool2:

xtsy
11-07-2014, 12:09 PM
No, I dont think so. The way they dress up definitely not for legit shop.

also I am copying their ad from parlourpages

//We open 6 days and each day 3 different girls service for you . Multiple choice you can make ( slim. Busty ,small ,tall ) by firm or relaxing massage . Any requirement you can ask for us and after our service hope you give us the truly feedback . W\\\\e promise you: Everything we provide come with your money spend it , the all deserves.

AHLUNGOR
11-07-2014, 12:17 PM
No, I dont think so. The way they dress up definitely not for legit shop.

also I am copying their ad from parlourpages

//We open 6 days and each day 3 different girls service for you . Multiple choice you can make ( slim. Busty ,small ,tall ) by firm or relaxing massage . Any requirement you can ask for us and after our service hope you give us the truly feedback . W\\\\e promise you: Everything we provide come with your money spend it , the all deserves.

Well then, if you have already made up your mind, then why ask ??

Enjoy and good luck

Cheers

:cool2:

xtsy
11-07-2014, 12:39 PM
No I haven't made my mind.

Just wondering why they advertise like that and when you call they deny.

wilisno
11-07-2014, 01:40 PM
No I haven't made my mind.

Just wondering why they advertise like that and when you call they deny.
Ahlungor should know better, if the shop doesn't know you, they don't talk too much on the phone !

AHLUNGOR
11-07-2014, 01:56 PM
Ahlungor should know better, if the shop doesn't know you, they don't talk too much on the phone !

I think when you talk Chinese to them and they said NO , it's a NO to me !

Corrections: a couple of shops - out of Sydney BTW, said NO first, but also said you have to discuss with the girl - that to me, it's a YES.

I will try a shop, if it seems a YES to me, and I have never been wrong.

But won't waste my time and money if I think it's a NO - I could still be wrong - like in this particular shop ! but why would l take any risk and then have to negotiate and beg for a happy end when I can go to Silver and Posh right next door and get the sure thing.

For those brothers who like exploring and adventures , by all mean, have a go and good luck with that. Part I is usually good in a legit shop anyway. But I don't have the time and resources to waste. And with so many great options in the CBD why risk at all ??

dmay27
12-07-2014, 12:20 PM
May be worth a shot... wow, what a cluster of shops within a few metres!

Cazador
15-07-2014, 03:40 PM
Hello All... Long time member... First time poster

Time to give back to the community

Went there after reading this post on Saturday... The whole centre is closed on Saturdays but managed to get into the little mall as somebody was swip entering. Its bang smack in the middle of other retail outlets. I took down their number... made a booking 5mins ago... and will write an after report soon

Bluemercury
15-07-2014, 03:59 PM
Ahlungor is right - this is not Chicago and it is definitely RNT. I've been a regular here for a while, not as busy as the Fox and always a good sort there. Standard rates and clean/good service. they don't advertise so keep reviews to a minimum please.

wilisno
15-07-2014, 04:37 PM
Ahlungor is right - this is not Chicago and it is definitely RNT. I've been a regular here for a while, not as busy as the Fox and always a good sort there. Standard rates and clean/good service. they don't advertise so keep reviews to a minimum please.
Then Ahlungor is wrong !!! He said no means no, not a RnT shop ! ;) ;) ;)

wachumba
15-07-2014, 06:22 PM
I saw an ad on gumtree or cracker for this place a few weeks ago.
But just because a shop doesn't advertise doesn't mean reviews shouldn't be posted.

kingwally
20-07-2014, 11:25 AM
This place is definately a RNT place...they have a website also......www.370pittstreetmassage.com.au .

I did some recon on this place and they had 2 attractive girls there dressed in seductive dresses.I did not buy however.