PDA

View Full Version : Joke

Takingcareofit
11-07-2014, 06:10 PM
What a joke how did angie get you to delete all the post. Why can't any one know tis place is a joke. A really bad shop.

wunderboy
14-07-2014, 02:35 PM
Went to this place for the first time last week.

Served by a sexy petite Japanese. Cleavage visible all the time.

Pay at counter. Get a free drink. Started off with foot massage. Then onto full body. Reasonably good massage. Quite chatty throughout. No extras available.

JustMetoday
14-07-2014, 03:52 PM
I've had similar disappointment here. Never get this poor service at a tea massage, that's for sure

Jerry10
15-07-2014, 02:42 AM
Takingcareofit
You just started a new thread for angies.

Definitely no extra here.

Takingcareofit
15-07-2014, 09:42 PM
Takingcareofit
You just started a new thread for angies.

Definitely no extra here.

I had to laugh at this comment. Are you sure you have the right place? It was well documented by many punters what they got at Anges shop. You would have been able to read about it if they had not deleted it. As for starting a new thread about this shop it's good punters can read the truth about this place. $75 what a joke.

Brissie.Punter
15-07-2014, 11:09 PM
what a fall from grace ... gone from a punters' paradise when the shop first opened to a joke ... $75 for an hour 'massage' is top dollar for a massage shop in Brisbane ... recent negative feedback suggests that many punters are not happy with the service (pun intended)

oilman
16-07-2014, 09:09 AM
When at Angies is it true that -

a. You can let your balls hang out when getting the foot massage ?

b. There is a stairway when you walk to the room helps you to look up the M.L's skirt ?

c. The M.L's massage all places except your cock & balls. All plases includes arse crack/gap between balls & arsehole ?

d. When pre-cum starts dribbling out of your hour long erection Angie comes in & dabs the pre-cum off the head of your penis with a tissue ?

Some please give me some answers to all these questions because im not going there unless all of these options can be filled. For $75 I expect the world & nothing less!!!

tonksy
16-07-2014, 10:27 AM
When at Angies is it true that -

a. You can let your balls hang out when getting the foot massage ?

b. There is a stairway when you walk to the room helps you to look up the M.L's skirt ?

c. The M.L's massage all places except your cock & balls. All plases includes arse crack/gap between balls & arsehole ?

d. When pre-cum starts dribbling out of your hour long erection Angie comes in & dabs the pre-cum off the head of your penis with a tissue ?

Some please give me some answers to all these questions because im not going there unless all of these options can be filled. For $75 I expect the world & nothing less!!!

Funny shit hahaha

RottenLittlePunt
16-07-2014, 10:30 AM
I had to laugh at this comment. Are you sure you have the right place? It was well documented by many punters what they got at Anges shop. You would have been able to read about it if they had not deleted it. As for starting a new thread about this shop it's good punters can read the truth about this place. $75 what a joke.

You sure talk a lot of shit. Try the exact opposite. The longer term punters will remember that the vast majority of posts about Angies were complaints about NOT getting extras. Most people who said anything positive about the shop were referring to the massage quality, clean towels, foot massage or good service, not the extras.

As for $75? Just more proof that you are talking out of your arse.

It has become clear that you complain about fake posts being made by people in support of this shop, when in fact YOU are the person actually making bullshit posts.

It makes us wonder why you have such a personal vendetta against this shop. You alluded to knowing some ex-employees from Angie's, perhaps you know them at the new shop they work at as in you are trying to fuck over your competition? Or are you the guy who was asking how much money your gf (an ML) should be getting for extras because you suspected her of fucking punters?

Brissie.Punter
16-07-2014, 02:19 PM
RLP (or other recent visitor to Angies) can you please advise us punters how much a 1 hour massage is at Angies ... and RLP (or anyone that left with blue balls) confirm that MLs at this shop do not provide extras

RottenLittlePunt
16-07-2014, 03:23 PM
RLP (or other recent visitor to Angies) can you please advise us punters how much a 1 hour massage is at Angies ... and RLP (or anyone that left with blue balls) confirm that MLs at this shop do not provide extras

$70/hr usually with Tuesday and Thursday $60/hr. The past 5 visits I saw new staff and have not been offered nor have I asked/received extras. As far as I know, most of the girls who did extras are no longer there, but some of the longer term staff may still offer. I expect that given the way some asshats from here have been acting that most girls will say no unless they know you as a regular.

Brissie.Punter
17-07-2014, 09:33 PM
I see Angies is advertising on WeChat