PDA

View Full Version : Bamboo Massage Crystal

ouch
14-07-2014, 06:05 PM
Well Saturday at a loose end. Call Summer ask for Reccomendation Crystal was reply. Be there pronto... Well great suggestion. She is so tiny I reckon 5 ft tall if she lucky size 6 or 7 with a an ass that is amazing it looks big on her tiny body but in reality fits perfectly in my 2 hands and I didn't notice til clothes come off she also has big soft boobs b+ maybe c cups u take it under advisement from experts. She is Singaporean . Which is great been there quite a few times. She. Early 20s massage is strong and practised great use of elbows highly recommended. Part 2 when clothes came off only 2 hands and so many treasures. Was a bit rushedas a. I talk to much bwas gonna extend but booking coming.. I didn't think she be able to get me over finish line with only 10 minutes wrong I was. Did it with ease even if had to use flat out technique. I guess she is fairly new to this and was little shy and ticklish about boobs and body being kissed . Or maybe just me who knows. She is a sweetie and should be treated.as such gentlemen only need visit get her confidence up.

dmay27
14-07-2014, 08:37 PM
Petite but still able to give a good massage... getting harder and harder to find these days.