PDA

View Full Version : Sharena - Oh... God... Yes!

uglyphil
14-07-2014, 10:56 PM
Person's Name : Sharena

Establishment : Sakura Palace

Date of Visit : 11/7/2014

Contact Details : 0406878173

Hours of Business : Weekdays, from 12PM

Rates : $230/hour

Size/shape : Short (just over 5'?), small A cups, tight little ass!

Nationality or Ethnicity : Filipino

Services Provided : FS, CBJ, massage, GFE

Value for money/recommend? : You're kidding, right? See the title! :love:

My experience/comments : I hope this review is on the right section, Sharena is hard to pin down ;)

Well, I couldn't wait for my windfall to come through and so I raided my savings account and decided to see Sharena. Not wanting to miss out I booked a week in advance and was rewarded by Sharena making a pleasant mistake by texting me a photo meant for someone else. I promised I will not share it but it shows a side of Sharena not on display on this forum. It is both chaste and hot at the same time, also shows her as very cute and playful, while still demanding respect. Like I said, HotSha is hard to pin down.

Anyway, I caught the train into the city and about halfway there got a text from Sha asking if we could postpone for an hour as she had been held up. I respect that she let me know and replied that it was no problem, I would just explore on foot for a while. Eventually got to Sakura with about 20 mins before the appointment and the receptionist there was very apologetic, but I explained the situation to her and all was well. Sharena arrived and got changed into some sexy black lingerie and greeted me with a wide, warm smile and led me up to her room. This was very pleasing as I got to watch her ass all the way up the stairs :slobber:

Once in the room, she asked what I wanted and understood straight away. I had a quick shower and she joined me on the bed where we allowed our hands to explore each other's bodies. After a while she moved down and began to give me a wonderful CBJ. She is a small girl, but the BJ was not toothy at all, although she couldn't DT me (nor did I expect her to). It was sensuous and sweet and she kept eye contact with her sexy eyes the whole time. Also, the room has a huge mirror at the base side of the bed so I was greeted with the sight of her ass up in the air and she sucked on my cock. It had been about a week since my last punt (Natalie at Ashfield) and so I was soon ready to blow, but wanting the experience to last I have to admit that I had to distract myself ("dead kittens, dead kittens" :startle:). Sha noticed this though and asked me to fuck her. So we moved into mish and I fucked her with my usual style, to which she responded favourably and I soon filled the condom.

Then we sweetly played with each other some more while we had a lovely discussion - some punters may not understand this, but I enjoy the verbal (non sexual) interaction I have with the WLs in my company and Sharena did not disappoint. She has a good head on her shoulders and she is strong willed, funny and sensuous. Soon she wanted more though and so moved to give me another CBJ, asking first what my favourite position was. As I kissed and playfully bit her ass I replied that it was doggy, which she said was her favourite too, although probably not with me (having a slightly larger cock is not all it is cracked up to be :cry:).

So instead we went into reverse cowgirl. Watching that tiny little butt bounce up, down and gyrate on my hard cock is now burned into my memory. As is her face contorted in a mixture of passion and pain in the large mirror. Eventually I wanted to do more for her (she doesn't allow DATY) and so I sat up and reached around to rub her clit as she bounced on my cock. She grabbed my hand and pressed it harder into her little button but after a few minutes she gently (reluctantly) drew my hand away and asked to try our favourite position.

I have to say that pumping in and out of her pussy while looking down at her winking asshole with my hands almost reaching completely around her slim waist is nothing short of a dream cum true for me. As I fucked her she made a series of grunts and moans and bucked back at me harder and harder. Eventually though it was too much for her and she asked me to fuck her in missionary again. Looking down at her beautiful face and gently nibbling on her neck and ears I got faster and faster until I exploded again. In post orgasmic bliss I gazed upon her but I could not make out if it was pleasure or pain I saw. Concerned, I stroked her hair and asked her if she was alright.

In response, Sha looked me in the eye, slowly her eyes focused on mine and then she wrapped her legs around me, reached around and grabbed the back of my head and hugged me tightly...

So I guess she was alright ;)

Later on she reassured me that while she had found the experience slightly painful, it was in a "very good" way.

OMG, what a woman! For the second time in as many weeks I was with a WL that met and surpassed ALL my expectations. Sharena was, and is, wonderful. As soon as I can, I WILL visit her again.

If she'll have me back, of course.

xzy61187
27-08-2014, 10:38 AM
Nice read, thanks for the effort!