PDA

View Full Version : General talk Wicked Campers

MrGrumpy
16-07-2014, 04:43 PM
http://www.news.com.au/finance/business/sydney-teacher-paula-orbea-launches-petition-against-misogynistic-and-degrading-slogans-on-wicked-campers-vans/story-fnki1jcy-1226988321024

Wicked, witty or way out of line?

RottenLittlePunt
16-07-2014, 05:28 PM
I am pretty sure there would be some regulation somewhere that classifies them as offensive and thereby illegal.

popeye96
16-07-2014, 05:50 PM
I believe wicked campers were made to get rid of some of their slogans a couple of years ago because they were seen as being offensive. This may have only been in Queensland or they may be trying to push the boundries again. While none of the slogans offend me, I can see why they need to be toned down. You really don't need young kids reading this sort of thing on the way home from school.

Bourgeoisie Punter
16-07-2014, 07:22 PM
If you think kids don't use that sort of language everyday (and worse) you must be dreaming

popeye96
16-07-2014, 07:40 PM
If you think kids don't use that sort of language everyday (and worse) you must be dreaming

If you read my post I said young kids. 6, 7, 8 years olds etc. If there are parents with kids of that age that use that sort of language (or worse) then they need to do a better job of parenting.

Bourgeoisie Punter
16-07-2014, 09:07 PM
LOL, you really think a 6 year old is gonna understand lewd innuendo like that?

Jeez gramps, quit it with the 'won't somebody think about the children' BS - we're not living in the 1950s anymore! Your views are outdated and irrelevant

RottenLittlePunt
16-07-2014, 11:18 PM

Jeez gramps, quit it with the 'won't somebody think about the children' BS - we're not living in the 1950s anymore! Your views are outdated and irrelevant

What part of "inside every princess is a slut" is innuendo? You're an idiot!!

Bourgeoisie Punter
17-07-2014, 12:02 AM
So you object to use of the word 'slut'? Because it will 'corrupt the minds of our children'!!!

Ho-hum, just another red neck conservative Queenslander bogan. Haven't you got a book burning you need to be at?

popeye96
17-07-2014, 12:05 AM

So you think my views on not thinking it is appropriate to subject kids to this kind of stuff is irrelevant and outdated? Fair enough then. That's you'e opinion and I will respect that. My opinion then, is I really do hope, that with thinking the way you do, that you never have the chance to reproduce.

RottenLittlePunt
17-07-2014, 12:07 AM
So you object to use of the word 'slut'? Because it will 'corrupt the minds of our children'!!!

Ho-hum, just another red neck conservative Queenslander bogan. Haven't you got a book burning you need to be at?

Can't read moron? I didn't say anything about objecting to the use of the word slut, I asked what part of that term was innuendo. Typical cockroach, so full of himself that he can't see how stupid he is.

RottenLittlePunt
17-07-2014, 12:18 AM
BTW I like your username. In particular the way you took a foreign word to try and make yourself look intelligent. Unfortunately you are misusing a noun as an adjective which in fact shows a lack of intelligence, but A for effort there sonny.

Bourgeoisie Punter
17-07-2014, 12:46 AM
Wow, good googling buddy!

But, 'bourgeoisie' as a 'foreign word'?? Really? Surely only in the same way that 'pyjamas' or 'candy' are foreign words...

also, it may boggle you little mind to comprehend, but 'bourgeoisie' is in fact a pronoun.

Game. Set. Match. Piss off

BTW I like your username. In particular the way you took a foreign word to try and make yourself look intelligent. Unfortunately you are misusing a noun as an adjective which in fact shows a lack of intelligence, but A for effort there sonny.

gitl
17-07-2014, 07:09 AM
That degenerated quickly...

RottenLittlePunt
17-07-2014, 10:14 AM
Wow, good googling buddy!

But, 'bourgeoisie' as a 'foreign word'?? Really? Surely only in the same way that 'pyjamas' or 'candy' are foreign words...

also, it may boggle you little mind to comprehend, but 'bourgeoisie' is in fact a pronoun.

Game. Set. Match. Piss off

Pronoun? It's funny when stupid people realise they fucked up so they try to make a petty, irrelevant point in an attempt to redeem themselves. It becomes tragic when they can't even get that right.

If you think that's a pronoun then you don't understand English let alone French. Either way, you are still trying to use it as an adjective dimwit. LOL

Game, set and match? You forgot to bring your racquet little boy.

Bourgeoisie Punter
17-07-2014, 10:28 AM
Its a pronoun you illiterate dolt.

Like the word New York.

New Yorker is an adjective. New York is a pronoun.

If I was to call myself New York Punter would I be attempting to use the world New York as an adjective? no.

Good game thanks for coming

RottenLittlePunt
17-07-2014, 11:19 AM
Typical troll, you talk absolute garbage and then keep barking even when you know you are wrong just to cause an argument. Or wait, you actually think you are right? that's CLASSIC!!!! lol

Whether you are just trolling or really are THAT stupid, I can now see why so many of your IDs get banned. :smile:

gitl
17-07-2014, 11:49 AM
Well the point is now moot in any case, in reporting: "Wicked Campers have apologised, and committed to removing all misogynistic slogans from their vans within six months".

Let's get back to the punting hey?

Bourgeoisie Punter
17-07-2014, 12:06 PM
So pathetic! You lose the argument so your resort to name calling.

You aren't a clever guy. You are an uneducated bogan. Googling shit from the Internet doesnt make you look knowledgable so don't try to pretend you're something you're not bogan boy!!

oilman
18-07-2014, 09:20 AM
Your all homo sluts!

RottenLittlePunt
18-07-2014, 09:43 AM
Your all homo sluts!

You could get the job of writing "witty" slogans for Wicked Campers!!!

tonksy
18-07-2014, 12:58 PM
this thread is awesome :)

gpeck80
23-07-2014, 02:41 PM
My opinion is that the vans must be shit if they have to get attention like that lol