PDA

View Full Version : Girl info tiko.. pritchard place

astro boy
18-07-2014, 09:54 AM
Any bros experinced Tiko..
looks hot and young....

Strayer Mate
18-07-2014, 01:29 PM
I did make a note from one AR about Tiko recently... cant recall if it was from here or other forum... anyway bro' said she was only Acup not the Ccup advertised.... gave cbj and he said the FS was delivered with disinterest... even boring .... certainly no GFE ....seems par for these cheaper joints unfortunately, guess it's hard to get too enthused on those pay rates...
but I agree the photos look good on the site ... amybe we need a second opinion ...volunteering?

the doctor.
18-07-2014, 02:46 PM
FS was delivered with disinterest... even boring .... certainly no GFE

Probably Ani's sister !!!

Max Impact
18-07-2014, 03:27 PM
The girls at those cheaper places can easily make over $1000 a day.

Just ask Anni.

19 Pritchard Place
19-07-2014, 09:33 PM
Hi Bros

In response to some comments on this post I would like to take this opportunity to clear a few things up for you

Straya Mate - Yes it appears Tiko was off with the fairies at some point last week apparently (a review was posted on Hookerlooker and also punter planet for those who wish to read) but what 22yr old girl isn't at some stage of there working life ? as they say ymmv and we attempt to make every clients visit to our shop a pleasurable one, previous to that we have had no negative feedback about her and had many satisfied clients on that day and her next working day.

Please see Max Impacts comment re your comment {guess it's hard to get enthused on the pay rates} it's pretty close to the mark :smile:

I Would also like to add that all Pics of our girls are the genuine article.

the doctor - Sadly no Tiko isn't Anni's sister :cry: It's best to read many of Anni's varying reviews as ymmv with her, If at some point you would like to visit her just make sure you book beforehand as she is very very popular on the days she works. :smile:

If anyone wishes to speak with me at anytime about any of the girls just pm me and I will supply you with my private number as I will only be to happy to talk with you :-)

Have a nice day and happy punting :smile:

Cheers Pete @ Pritchard Place

-

Oneonone
20-07-2014, 10:04 AM
Easily over $1000 a day you said ?

If my math is correct - That's 10 1-hour bookings worth of revenues, which you then minus the shop's take. Doesn't sound easy to me..

That's quite feasible if the girl gets say $80 for a one hour job and say $50 for a half hour job. in these low cost shops the good or popular girls are doing about 15 jobs a shift.

If say she did 8 at $50 = $400 and 8 at $80 = $640 Total is $1040 Ok so that's 16 jobs not out of the question.

And you guys wonder why the girls are tired when you see them around 10pm or later!

Oneonone
20-07-2014, 10:05 AM
Easily over $1000 a day you said ?

If my math is correct - That's 10 1-hour bookings worth of revenues, which you then minus the shop's take. Doesn't sound easy to me..

That's quite feasible if the girl gets say $80 for a one hour job and say $50 for a half hour job. in these low cost shops the good or popular girls are doing about 15 jobs a shift.

If say she did 8 at $50 = $400 and 8 at $80 = $640 Total is $1040 Ok so that's 16 jobs not out of the question.

And you guys wonder why the girls are tired when you see them around 10pm or later!

Max Impact
20-07-2014, 11:55 AM
Oneonone, your math is spot on.

Anni is booked solid and can make that in one day.