PDA

View Full Version : General talk brothers, give me suggestions

marcus13
18-07-2014, 05:11 PM
Brothers, I used to punting a lot back in 4years ago. However, due to my condition of life style (attached, work, etc)never been brothels since then. I just got some extra cash to spend (secret pocket money) and want to try. There are too many good comments girls here. Any recommendations??? All I want is service. I normally dont care about looks but attitude. Bit shy myself need to someone to lead me as well. Lol.

Please give me suggestions that who and where do I go for bookings.

And aalsois it going to be different service quality if I choose 30 mins rather than 1 hr?

Back in my punting days, all I was think about time is 30 mins 1 shot 1hr 2 shot. Is it still same? Even cant decide go for 30 mins or 1 hrs....

Please give me a suggestions to make my secret happy day.

Thanks bro

AHLUNGOR
19-07-2014, 10:53 AM
Brothers, I used to punting a lot back in 4years ago. However, due to my condition of life style (attached, work, etc)never been brothels since then. I just got some extra cash to spend (secret pocket money) and want to try. There are too many good comments girls here. Any recommendations??? All I want is service. I normally dont care about looks but attitude. Bit shy myself need to someone to lead me as well. Lol.

Please give me suggestions that who and where do I go for bookings.

And aalsois it going to be different service quality if I choose 30 mins rather than 1 hr?

Back in my punting days, all I was think about time is 30 mins 1 shot 1hr 2 shot. Is it still same? Even cant decide go for 30 mins or 1 hrs....

Please give me a suggestions to make my secret happy day.

Thanks bro

What is your budget and which location ?

Oneonone
19-07-2014, 11:07 AM
What sort of service are you after do you want GFE or prefer PSE there is so much choice these days. What area are you looking at?

Hornsby142
20-07-2014, 11:36 AM
Cum up to Hornsby bro...

Hornsby 142 roster on Sunday ( 20 / 07 / 2014 )

Six lovely girls on today,

Melissa, Singapore, C - cup, size 7, great deep throat and other treats.

Summer, Hong Kong, Size 6, pretty and friendly, does good service.

Yingying, Chinese, C - cup, size 6, she is slim, milky white skin, the best in 142...

Jennifer, Hong Kong sweetie, slim and pretty, size 6, 27 years, C -cup, excellent deep throat and Girl Friend Experience.

Sandy, Chinese, B - cup, size 6, great service.

Emma, 19 yo, Taiwanese, cute and lovely, BBBJ and CIM is available.

Call us now, 02 9482 9456 / 0410 883 855
Website, www.hornsby142.com.au

marcus13
22-07-2014, 10:54 AM
What is your budget and which location ?

Budget and location doesnt matter but should I go for 1 hr or 30 mins will it be same service rather than different number of shots?

marcus13
22-07-2014, 10:56 AM
What sort of service are you after do you want GFE or prefer PSE there is so much choice these days. What area are you looking at?

Due to been so long time. I didn5 get what is difference between gfe and ps3. I do want to get good service. Any difference between gfe and pse? Pse more sound likely hard service????

surfiejo
22-07-2014, 11:14 AM
Read my report on Kelly.
Read what others have experienced there.
There advertising deacription is rubbish, but photos are of the girls.
The customer service here is non-existent.

TROLL
23-07-2014, 08:09 AM
Went to 45 George for the first time yesterday....haven't been anywhere for a long time.

They don't steal time, booked 45, first buzz at 45, and the girl (Hanni) just ignored it until she was ready to finish with me. Girls are good variety. Place is nice and clean.

solopuntsydney
27-07-2014, 08:08 PM
doesn't it annoy you a bit when innocent threads are hijacked by shops to start their turf wars...