PDA

View Full Version : General talk Where can I get some Kimchi?

etsuna
18-07-2014, 08:17 PM
I have been off from punting for a while and been inactive on this forum as well.
Anyone can help me with ideas about where to go for Korean ladies? I am looking for FS and if possible with DFK and BBBJ.
I have 2 korean shops on my mind 22 Brodie (which I think only offers CBJ) and top 127 (I don't know if it still open).

wilisno
18-07-2014, 09:27 PM
I have been off from punting for a while and been inactive on this forum as well.
Anyone can help me with ideas about where to go for Korean ladies? I am looking for FS and if possible with DFK and BBBJ.
I have 2 korean shops on my mind 22 Brodie (which I think only offers CBJ) and top 127 (I don't know if it still open).
5* of course !

AHLUNGOR
19-07-2014, 02:02 AM

BBBJ is standard at 127!

And you can pay extra at 22 Brodie to upgrade to 5 star service = BBBJ but check with the girls at intro to make sure !

Cheers

wilisno
19-07-2014, 03:04 AM
BBBJ is standard at 127!

Cheers
Are you sure ?

AHLUNGOR
19-07-2014, 10:58 AM
Are you sure ?

Last few times I went, it was always BBBJ !

Haven't been back a couple of years though, so if you said they are Not now, you must be right!

Cheers

rooter
19-07-2014, 11:19 AM
BBBJ is not standard service at 127.
Some individual girls might do it though.

RoyalFlush
22-07-2014, 09:08 PM
Eden @ Villawood
Pure korean girls shop. Most of the girls looks are generally above average, typical korean service means you will rarely get gfe treatment like DFK and BBBJ.

AHLUNGOR
23-07-2014, 12:38 AM
Eden @ Villawood
Pure korean girls shop. Most of the girls looks are generally above average, typical korean service means you will rarely get gfe treatment like DFK and BBBJ.

I thought BBBJ was standard at Eden @Villawood ! Mind you I had only been there once when they first opened and got a special $50 deal from the competitions.......haha