PDA

View Full Version : General talk Power over load !!!!!

timtam
07-01-2013, 09:55 AM
After the Xmas and new year break!!

I can see that there are alot I punters out there who has a lot of cum building up and are ready to release over the coming weeks!!!

I myself haven't punt for over 3 weeks now and I am ready like a hungry bull aiming for that red flag!!

Sextus
07-01-2013, 12:19 PM
Haven't you even been seeing Mrs Palmer? She always helps out with the budget.

Three weeks and no come? Impossible.

wilisno
07-01-2013, 12:56 PM
Lot of punters no cum for 3 weeks ??? I didn't know that !!! I'm definitely not one of them ! ;) ;) ;)

splash
07-01-2013, 06:02 PM
Can you stop masturbating and not have intercourse for 21 days straight?

I know I can't! :)

Littlewonder
07-01-2013, 06:16 PM
After the Xmas and new year break!!

I can see that there are alot I punters out there who has a lot of cum building up and are ready to release over the coming weeks!!!

I myself haven't punt for over 3 weeks now and I am ready like a hungry bull aiming for that red flag!!

Are you sure you dont mean 3 days? 3 weeks is a life time you will feel like a virgin again.

Licker
07-01-2013, 09:05 PM
Can you stop masturbating and not have intercourse for 21 days straight?

I know I can't! :)

I sure can restrain from masturbating and intercourse for 21 days straight.
But that requires someone to provide a blowjob or a handjob at least couple of times.

splash
07-01-2013, 09:27 PM
I sure can restrain from masturbating and intercourse for 21 days straight.
But that requires someone to provide a blowjob or a handjob at least couple of times.

I should rephrase it to lasting 21 straight without any sexual contact that would lead to ejaculation.

Handjob = masturbation (when though you are not doing it yourself).

Licker
07-01-2013, 09:42 PM
I should rephrase it to lasting 21 straight without any sexual contact that would lead to ejaculation.

Handjob = masturbation (when though you are not doing it yourself).

I got that Splash. lol
Just pulling your chain :cool2:

To get all technical when someone else is massaging my sex organ "I am still restraining from masturbating myself",
unless it's a situation where mutual masturbation occurs, when I'm not restraining from masturbating her.
to be clear of my level of restrainment I had to add 'her' :)

I trust you like me will be doing one or the other or both or more in the very near future. :slobber:

splash
07-01-2013, 09:48 PM
I got that Splash. lol
Just pulling your chain :cool2:

To get all technical when someone else is massaging my sex organ "I am still restraining from masturbating myself",
unless it's a situation where mutual masturbation occurs, when I'm not restraining from masturbating her.
to be clear of my level of restrainment I had to add 'her' :)

I trust you like me will be doing one or the other or both or more in the very near future. :slobber:

If some beautiful and sexy female was massaging my sex organ, I don't give fuck what I am abstaining for, I definitely would be doing that.