PDA

View Full Version : General talk Where to park near Top one 127

lily2221
22-07-2014, 12:01 AM
I must get top one 127 by car, it seem it's hard to find a car space nearby. Any suggestion?

cisco
22-07-2014, 01:30 AM
In front of the shop u can park there but confirm it with the staff in the shop first

Gucci2012
22-07-2014, 01:33 AM
And please report back brother lilyX31 this forum hasn't seen any up to date AR for ages, please!!!!

wilisno
22-07-2014, 03:06 AM
And please report back brother lilyX31 this forum hasn't seen any up to date AR for ages, please!!!!
I think Top127 has changed ownership, not a purely Korean joint anymore !

Max Impact
22-07-2014, 08:06 AM
I think Top127 has changed ownership, not a purely Korean joint anymore !

Which bikie gang is it owned by now?

cisco
22-07-2014, 11:48 AM
I think its not bikie anymore , its individual

bbbccc123
27-07-2014, 10:52 PM
I think its not bikie anymore , its individual

Quality has gone downhill. Any one feel the same.

solopuntsydney
27-07-2014, 10:57 PM
Quality has gone downhill. Any one feel the same.

Is this the 127 near central train station?

I was hoping not having all K girls would mean the quality of service will be better. Looks like it's still not worth trying.

CommanderM
27-07-2014, 11:26 PM
if Misha is still there, she's the only one worth seeing

Redbull
28-07-2014, 01:39 AM
Really want to know the review of this place. Been passing by this place a few times and wanting to stop by but the place looks rather.. Creepy from outside

AHLUNGOR
28-07-2014, 01:51 AM
Really want to know the review of this place. Been passing by this place a few times and wanting to stop by but the place looks rather.. Creepy from outside

The place is actually looked quite OK from the rear entrance !

Lets say the rooms are a 4 Star version of 5 Star if that make sense !!

I have some pretty sensational punts in this place many years ago:

Catherine from Hong Kong - she was still the only WL/ML I ever bought a stuff toy to her as a gift !!

And Sophia !! The best Korean WL I ever fucked !!

Correction: the best pair of Korean tits I ever fucked !! And she thought I was funny as I rather fucked her tits instead of her pussy !! And she drank half of my can of Wild Turkey cola, every time.......lol

It was a good shop !

Redbull
28-07-2014, 02:00 AM

Catherine from Hong Kong - she was still the only WL/ML I ever bought a stuff toy to her as a gift !!

And Sophia !! The best Korean WL I ever fucked !!

Correction: the best pair of Korean tits I ever fucked !! And she thought I was funny as I rather fucked her tits instead of her pussy !! And she drank half of my can of Wild Turkey cola, every time.......lol

It was a good shop !

Pretty interesting, if anyone can tell if the place is as good as.. Many years ago lol.. Definately a must try then.

wilisno
28-07-2014, 02:04 AM

Catherine from Hong Kong ? That was indeed many many years ago !!! They've been having Koreans only for many years ! ;) ;) ;)

solopuntsydney
28-07-2014, 02:09 AM
Catherine from Hong Kong ? That was indeed many many years ago !!! They've been having Koreans only for many years ! ;) ;) ;)

I've been silently reading this forum for so long and lol I actually always wonder how old are you guys.

You guys must be on the punting scene before I was in two separate entities of sperm and egg...

Redbull
28-07-2014, 02:16 AM
I've been silently reading this forum for so long and lol I actually always wonder how old are you guys.

You guys must be on the punting scene before I was in two separate entities of sperm and egg...

I have read somewhere how Ahlungor talked about his greying hair.. LOL! I think the age of brothas here varied so much, me in 30s

wilisno
28-07-2014, 02:16 AM

You only have to know that before Top127, it was called GoldenFlowers for a couple of years, and before GoldenFlowers it was called Nadira for a lot of years, even Nadira was purely Koreans, so you can work out how long ago !

AHLUNGOR
28-07-2014, 02:24 AM

Yeap, and there was a few good years between Catherine and Sophia too.........haha

solopuntsydney
28-07-2014, 02:36 AM
You only have to know that before Top127, it was called GoldenFlowers for a couple of years, and before GoldenFlowers it was called Nadira for a lot of years, even Nadira was purely Koreans, so you can work out how long ago !

Ah I started punting when it was still called Nadira. Even went there several times but never found it impressive. Maybe it was already in the decline when I joined with the punting army.

Never bothered with it when it became Golden flower or Top127.