PDA

View Full Version : 775 Anzac Pde Maroubra.

aussiegaigin
01-04-2012, 05:14 PM
One of at least 3 R&T joints in Maroubra Junction. I have been a few times over the last few years as it is "local" and easy to get to. Like most such shops, it is a mixed bag with results. Usually the massage is around 6-7/10, the girls a mixture of CBC MILFs and young inexperienced student types. A Cici works there Monday and Friday, and loves her sex; you probably won't even get a massage unless you fuck her first. The others are not so liberal with their favours, even some "no touch" variety. A couple of other girls whose names I've forgotten have hardly been repeat material, and they turn over staff regularly.

Was down that way again this morning with some time to spare, so thought I'd waste half an hour and see what the weekend talent was like. Was attended by Sophia, early 20s PRC , 7.5/10 for looks. She started the massage, it was nice and strong as requested without being painful, and she quickly found all my weak spots. Just after 10 minutes it was obvious this girl knew what she was doing so I extended to 1 hour. I hate to say this but she was considerably more successful at correcting a couple of problem areas I had then the girls from 741 earlier in the week. When the "hard work" was finished, she started all over again with a light finger massage that got to all the right places. Turn over time, and a bit serious more work on my crook leg, before some more "warm up" for the HJ, which was also very good. She told me I was a naughty boy, and that she liked to be naughty too; unfortunately I didn't bring enough money to see how far she would go.

Going again next weekend, before the wife comes back from holidays and my movements get restricted.:love::love:

They've got a rear entrance and as I was leaving was greeted by the ugliest old MILF I've seen in a shop; sure glad I didn't get her for the service,:startle::startle:

$35/30 min, $60/60, $20 HJ.

Somniens
01-04-2012, 11:44 PM
oooh,

thanks for the notification aussiegaigin (curiously, should this post be here, or after report?)

You mentioned there were three shops in marouba/anzac parade, 775, 741 and what was the other one please?

ddkf85
02-04-2012, 12:09 AM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

aussiegaigin
02-04-2012, 06:14 AM
oooh,

thanks for the notification aussiegaigin (curiously, should this post be here, or after report?)

You mentioned there were three shops in marouba/anzac parade, 775, 741 and what was the other one please?

741 was a reference to 741 George St Sydney, Snow Lotus.

One shop is in Boyce Rd/Bennets Pl, opp the back of the shopping centre. All young girls, Angela has a nice rack and does a reasonable job (she was my regular a while back.

Other shop also in Boyce Rd, but east of Anzac Pde. Upstairs above dry cleaners. All MILFs, Lilly there has had good reports on other boards.

aussiegaigin
02-04-2012, 06:18 AM
Is Tokyo Cats still in Maroubra? I went to their city place and it reminded me of an international students apartment.

There is still a phone number advertised on this board, but I thought it has ceased operation.

ddkf85
02-04-2012, 09:07 AM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

tody
02-04-2012, 11:55 PM
Cici is good but always find her a little over he top and her massage aint so great.

She does an amazing bbbj ... With warm water. Never had that before.

Try Linda i think tues and Friday. Amazing massage and FS (though can be a little clinical ... But very accomodating)

Littlewonder
03-04-2012, 09:21 AM
How much extra do they charge for full service? Cici sounds like she might be worth a try.

aussiegaigin
03-04-2012, 09:39 AM
I think she asks for $50, but she might take $40 if in a good mood

tody
03-04-2012, 03:54 PM
Yep $50 is most Ive paid

Flyerr221
03-04-2012, 06:02 PM
I went to this shop once. The MILF flipped me over and asked me if I wanted a tug. No, I said. I want to fuck. Huh ! she said ? Yep fuck I said. So for an extra $30 she pulled a condom out of her bag and we fucked on the massage table. Afterwards she asked me to dispose of the used dom wrapped in a tissue in the bin up on the street.

LOL

Address is actually 775A, to be pedantic. :-)

aussiegaigin
07-04-2012, 06:12 PM
After my disappointing experience at Snow Lotus yesterday. decided to head back to 775A (thank you, Flyerr) this morning for another session with Sophie.

Just like last time, this girl has magic hands when she gets them on my back.She does an excellent job of pushing my muscles back where they rightly belong, and I came out feeling about 10 kgs lighter.

Vicky should sign her up for 741, she'd be a winner for sure.

spongie
12-04-2012, 04:24 PM
Hey brother,
whats the name of the place at 775A ?

Flyerr221
12-04-2012, 05:52 PM
Health First. Basement level below the road. There is a rear entrance I read on another forum. Haven't been that way myself.

aussiegaigin
12-04-2012, 09:37 PM
The rear entrance is good for anonymous exits. That part of Anzac Pde doesn't have much foot traffic, so it is usually easy to get in the front door unseen.

It is easy to find. A large sign under the awning, an the usual menu board of asian medicinal services on the wall.

mrcookiemann
16-04-2012, 02:35 AM
Hey massage lovers, I've been to the one above the dry cleaners several times over a year or so and it's always been milfs. Only go there coz it was convenient at the time. $60 /hr $20hj.
Next time I wanna try the other one behind the shopping centre, but I've never seen it before? Tried looking up Bennett's place but can't find that either.

aussiegaigin
16-04-2012, 07:18 AM
It's right on the corner. The entrance is on Boyce Rd (think it is #89 or 98), where the road is blocked off. There is a large sign on the Bennett's Place frontage. Same pricing, but younger girls, usually good massage and ending.

mrcookiemann
16-04-2012, 09:00 AM
Thanks aussiegaigin, I found it here 91/89 Boyce Road Maroubra ‎ 0433 146 689 Maroubra Health centre. I might check it out this week sometime. Who's the best girl to see there?

aussiegaigin
16-04-2012, 10:19 AM
Angela was my favourite. Late 20s with good rack (looks enhanced but she reckons it is natural. She let me have a good look for scars).

mrcookiemann
16-04-2012, 10:58 AM
Thx again aussiegaigin

aussiegaigin
16-04-2012, 09:21 PM
I drove past today and noticed the sign on the outside wall seems to have gone. Too hard to see the front of the shop properly, if it was open.

Might be worth a phone call first if you intend on visiting.

Polonius the Pedant
17-04-2012, 06:57 PM
I drove past today and noticed the sign on the outside wall seems to have gone. Too hard to see the front of the shop properly, if it was open.

Might be worth a phone call first if you intend on visiting.

First post, actually useful!

Ducked my head in at Maroubra Health Centre this afternoon, still open and will be having a relax there on Thursday.

tody
17-04-2012, 11:05 PM
Has thatplace gone now?

aussiegaigin
17-04-2012, 11:14 PM
Has thatplace gone now?

Err, whatplace ??

devilangel
18-04-2012, 12:10 AM
Thanks bro aussiegaigin, nice report.

I've just started getting into the massage shops and this is really good info

mrcookiemann
20-04-2012, 12:49 AM
Im undecided about whether to go to 775a Anzac Pde or 91/89 Boyd St Maroubra on Sunday, anyone know which girls working? Or any advice?

aussiegaigin
20-04-2012, 07:00 AM
Sophie at 775A gives a very good massage, works Sat and Sunday.

Angela at 89 is good value, you will have to check when she is avaailable.

aussiegaigin
23-04-2012, 09:14 PM
Thanks aussiegaigin, I found it here 91/89 Boyce Road Maroubra ‎ 0433 146 689 Maroubra Health centre. I might check it out this week sometime. Who's the best girl to see there?

From the local papers, the correct address is 43/89-91 Boyce Rd
phone numbers 8347 2288; 0426 096 263

mrcookiemann
23-04-2012, 09:32 PM
Thanks for the details Aussiegaigin. No answer on the landline and mob disconnected? In the meantime I'm off to 741 king for a punt. Any suggestions?

aussiegaigin
23-04-2012, 09:47 PM
Most probably closed at this time of night, perhaps try tomorrow. Someone reported getting a booking there recently.

AHLUNGOR
26-04-2012, 03:10 PM
decided to head back to 775A (thank you, Flyerr) this morning for another session with Sophie.

Just like last time, this girl has magic hands when she gets them on my back.She does an excellent job of pushing my muscles back where they rightly belong, and I came out feeling about 10 kgs lighter.

Vicky should sign her up for 741, she'd be a winner for sure.

Hi Brother, thanks for the tip.

If you see any ML elsewhere and think that she will be good to work for Vicky, please just tell the ML to come see Vicky, why not? Many of the good MLs there at the moment were referred to the shop by regulars of SL and since most MLs work in different shops during the week anyway, it's not really stealing staff from other shops, just a balancing act to spread the talents around,.

I know that many MLs works one day in the city, 2 days out west and 2 days up north or where ever, why not one day at 741 so that it's convenient to all the city brothers like myself..........................haha

Cheers

:smile:

mrcookiemann
27-04-2012, 09:10 PM
Went to 775A on Tuesday afternoon.

Person's Name: Amy

Establishment:775A

Contact Details/Address: 775A Anzac Pde Maroubra Ph 9344 8288

Hours of Business:

Prices: $60/hr

Size/shape:Slim maybe size 7 with B cups

Nationality or Ethnicity:Chinese good english

Services:Nude Tug extra $50

Value for money/recommend?:Yes great massage

My experience/comments:Amy is a MILF I wish she would do FS or Bjob

slarty
28-04-2012, 06:56 AM
Amy does a great massage and a really nice girl to talk to. Wish I could get back to see her more often, but I think she only works Tuesday and maybe Fridays and I can't get to Maroubra then :(

mrcookiemann
28-04-2012, 10:29 AM
Bro Slarty,

Amy is lovely, she has a pretty face 7/10 and a hot body for a 40 yr old, she must have been even better when she was in her 20's. One funny thing I noticed about her is when shes doing the HJ she likes to blow air on my cock at the same time. When she first did that I nearly laughed, it did nothing for me, but she was concentrating so intently on stroking me I let her go for it.

mrcookiemann
28-04-2012, 10:33 AM
After my massage with Amy, she introduced me to Cici. What a funny ML!!! I think she either really liked me or just wanted extra business because she came in my room when I was getting dressed and started rubbing my cock and grabbing my balls, asking me to come and see her in another room. She grabbed my cock several times whilst getting dressed and if I wasnt in a rush to go else where and she was a bit younger/slimmer I would have taken her offer as she looked horny as hell. She even showed me her nipple LOL

aussiegaigin
28-04-2012, 06:04 PM
Cici would have been after your business, and your cock. She is a greedy, horny little MILF, and would rather fuck you than give you a massage.

Shw works Mondays and Fridays, and is obviously the "alpha" female when she is there. If she doesn't have a customer when you turn up, she is reluctant to let you see the second girl, even if that girl isn't busy. As you experienced, she made a play for you after you had been lucky enough to score Amy.

Susu was/is the second girl on Monday; I had her once and would like a repeat, but have been blocked twice by Cici, so have given up going back.

Sophie on Sat/Sunday is now my favourite - great massage, good HE, but a bit shy about going further - haven't been able to get her nude or even topless yet. The second girl on Sunday is a definite fugly. couldn't even think about her giving me a massage, even if she has the skill.

mrcookiemann
28-04-2012, 10:51 PM
Bro Aussie Gaigin,

your post makes me laugh as I know after meeting Cic and seeing what she is like, it must be true.

If only she was younger and slimmer I may be more interested. However out of curiosity I am going to test drive her just to see what her extras are like.

Thanks for the info on Susu and Sophie.

Amy is lovely and good massage, if I was a bit older i would probably be more attracted to her.

aussiegaigin
28-04-2012, 11:32 PM
Thanks Bro Cookiemann.

You have me intrigued about Amy, but I am usually out of town on Tuesdays and Fridays, so I miss out for a while.

So many girls to try, so little time, so little money. I'll have to get a less demanding hobby.

mrcookiemann
28-04-2012, 11:40 PM
So true...

slarty
29-04-2012, 08:19 AM
It goes to show that everyone is different. For example if I was in a shop and a ML did what Cici did it would annoy me a bit. I like girls who are polite and friendly - a little bit flirty is ok.

MrCookie I was trying to remember whether Amy did that blowing air thing when I saw her. Can't remember but it does remind me that some ladies do have their 'techniques' or little things they do. For example there's a younger girl called Celine that works in the Kent st/George St shops that have the same owner. Last time I saw her she blew in my ear while doing the tug. I had a laugh when another punter reviewed her and described her doing exactly the same thing :). Obviously something she's figured out to help get customers over the line.

hardbanger
04-05-2012, 11:30 PM
Had a session with Cici few weeks ago on Friday.
I went in through their rear entrance and Cici opened the door for me. I asked if there were any other girls, she said others were busy.
Paid $35 for 30 mins then she went out the get the change.
As she entered, I still kept my clothes on but she straight went touching my little brother and whispered she would give me a sexy massage. She asked me to undress while she undressed as well. I said, wow I didn't expect it would go straight to this. I thought it would start with massage first. She said, she would give me what others don't :D
So she hugged me and played with my cock and then she put her back to me and I played with her boobs.
After that I laid down on massage table and she put some oil to massage my little brother. After few minutes, I asked her to slow down. And then she jumped on to the table as well in position 69. I played with her pussy while again she massage my little brother until I finally cum.
I gave her $20 extra and she said next time come again to see her, she would give more extra service. She works Mon and Fri.

mrcookiemann
05-05-2012, 10:52 PM
It goes to show that everyone is different. For example if I was in a shop and a ML did what Cici did it would annoy me a bit. I like girls who are polite and friendly - a little bit flirty is ok.

MrCookie I was trying to remember whether Amy did that blowing air thing when I saw her. Can't remember but it does remind me that some ladies do have their 'techniques' or little things they do. For example there's a younger girl called Celine that works in the Kent st/George St shops that have the same owner. Last time I saw her she blew in my ear while doing the tug. I had a laugh when another punter reviewed her and described her doing exactly the same thing :). Obviously something she's figured out to help get customers over the line.

Thats amusing, i dont mind trying new things but when they are doing something that turns me off or does nothing for me I usually tell them so in a gentle manner.

aussiegaigin
30-05-2012, 12:48 PM
A report in our local paper today that 775A has been been closed down by Council, and the owners fined $11,000 plus $7000 costs for illegally proviiding sexual services.

Flyerr221
30-05-2012, 02:27 PM
Well that's unfair !

Polonius the Pedant
30-05-2012, 02:33 PM
http://southern-courier.whereilive.com.au/news/story/randwick-council-wins-court-case-to-close-illegal-maroubra-brothel/

Would explain why Cici was so 'circumspect' when I saw her recently.

Travelmate
30-05-2012, 06:29 PM
id anyone go and visit this shop today?

30-05-2012, 07:17 PM
Randwick has a crusading Christian liberal party mayor up for re-election in a month's time. Shouldn't be surprised at today's development.

aussiegaigin
30-05-2012, 07:55 PM
id anyone go and visit this shop today?

Not yet, but I will be in the area on the weekend and see what the situation is.

As there was AFIK only one girl there that offered FS (Cici), I wonder if she "tipped the scales".

Another shop in Boyce Rd was still open this afternoon so Council hasn't been hassling all of them yet?

aussiegaigin
20-06-2012, 06:51 PM
Went past today, and looks like business as usual.

Travelmate
21-06-2012, 10:23 AM
Went past today, and looks like business as usual.

Did anyone try recently?
Is anything change inside?

tody
07-11-2012, 11:04 PM
After a long spell i ended back at 775 ....it was getting late and i was in the area.

Walked in for 45min session. I didnt catch the WL name but chinese late 30s wouldnt call her a MILF but i wasnt feeling picky.

Good strong massage and after some negotiation got possibly one of the better bbbj's ive had in ages ... so good that we she mounted i blew. We both laughed aft i commentedthe bbbj was just too good.

Check this out guys. Definately nt young beauties .. But if you are after value for money this is it

playerz
07-11-2012, 11:23 PM
Cici gives a good BBBJ and its good bang for buck (pardon the pun)....

Which days does she work?

jumbuk
27-11-2012, 11:13 AM
I have been going to 775 since August 2010 when a shop on the other side of Anzac Parade was closed down and Cici moved across. She loves money and cock, both enthusiastically, and in that order. I too have experienced her warm water BJ. An experience indeed.
Susu is a sweetie. Give her what she wants and what she gives in return you won’t believe. Tina is a little older, but very pleasant. When up on top she goes for it with all the energy of someone much younger. Sophia can massage well, I agree, but I have never been able to persuade her to go any further.
If you are prepared to pay for both you might be able to persuade a couple of them to work on you together.
My advice is to ring before to see who’s working. They will take bookings.

Travelmate
27-11-2012, 11:56 PM
I have been going to 775 since August 2010 when a shop on the other side of Anzac Parade was closed down and Cici moved across. She loves money and cock, both enthusiastically, and in that order. I too have experienced her warm water BJ. An experience indeed.
Susu is a sweetie. Give her what she wants and what she gives in return you won’t believe. Tina is a little older, but very pleasant. When up on top she goes for it with all the energy of someone much younger. Sophia can massage well, I agree, but I have never been able to persuade her to go any further.
If you are prepared to pay for both you might be able to persuade a couple of them to work on you together.
My advice is to ring before to see who’s working. They will take bookings.

so .... what is the point?

Are they open still?

jumbuk
28-11-2012, 09:51 AM
Yes, of course.

Potluck2.0
28-11-2012, 10:27 AM
Yes, of course.

Looks like i'll be here tomorrow...looking for a milf who will do FS for $50 is my thing

aussiegaigin
28-11-2012, 07:44 PM
Unless things have changed recently..

Cici: Mon, Fri
Susu: Mon, maybe Weds
Sophia: Sat, Sun. No extras, but an absolutely wonderful remedial massage.

oinkonk
28-11-2012, 07:49 PM
I think the rabbits will win the comp in 2014!!!!!!!!!

aussiegaigin
28-11-2012, 09:10 PM
Looks like i'll be here tomorrow...looking for a milf who will do FS for $50 is my thing
143 Marrickville Rd has dozens of them.

aussiegaigin
10-12-2012, 10:12 PM
I have been going to 775 since August 2010 when a shop on the other side of Anzac Parade was closed down and Cici moved across. .

Was Cici at Perfume Garden. or was there another shop I missed out on??

jumbuk
10-12-2012, 10:41 PM
Was Cici at Perfume Garden. or was there another shop I missed out on??

Cici was at Perfume Garden under a different name.

Cindy, who ran the place, is now I believe somewhere in w. suburbs.

jumbuk
08-01-2013, 03:05 PM
Last year, with the notorious cock-hungry Cici at 775a, I made an arrangement to be there when some other punter, who said he wanted someone to watch him, would be there. I was happy to oblige, especially as I wanted to see what mischief Cici might get up to with two cocks at once.

But it was a no-show from him, so I just had to do her myself. Has anyone had a similar experience (or has anyone had another punter for company?).

aussiegaigin
08-01-2013, 03:40 PM
Cici was at Perfume Garden under a different name.

Cindy, who ran the place, is now I believe somewhere in w. suburbs.

I believe she is at A1 Relaxation, St Marys. may go by the by the name of Sunny.

8inches
08-01-2013, 06:49 PM
U mean mmf or mf and 1 watching?

jumbuk
08-01-2013, 08:35 PM
Thanks for the info. The girl I knew of at Perfume Garden was a horny participating mamasan. I had some memorable threesomes with her and another girl. There was also Vivienne, a tallish girl probably Japanese/Korean, who was a BB enthusiast. The first time she did this with me -- I did not ask, she just hopped on and went for it -- was a surprise. But Cindy was watching and cheering her on, so it was no secret that she did it. I was told that she had gone up to Brisbane. There was also a Kelly there, a young darling with super breasts. I do not know what has become of her.

jumbuk
08-01-2013, 08:42 PM
I am thinking basically of mmf of course, but that can perhaps mean a lot of tings. Some guys wonder if they could do it with another guy theer; other guys get greater pleasure when some other guy is watching; and still others get their kicks from just watching.

And there is also the matter of how much mm interaction, if any, there is going to be.

aussiegaigin
09-01-2013, 10:48 AM
Thanks for the info. The girl I knew of at Perfume Garden was a horny participating mamasan. I had some memorable threesomes with her and another girl. There was also Vivienne, a tallish girl probably Japanese/Korean, who was a BB enthusiast. The first time she did this with me -- I did not ask, she just hopped on and went for it -- was a surprise. But Cindy was watching and cheering her on, so it was no secret that she did it. I was told that she had gone up to Brisbane. There was also a Kelly there, a young darling with super breasts. I do not know what has become of her.

I had a few "horny participations" there with Cindy. It was advertised as a R&T shop, the first time I went that was all I was offered. On the second visit she asked for $160/hr, when I asked why the sudden price increase, she sort of "You only want massage?"; I never took her for FS. Our sessions usually evolved into her giving me a massage for about 30 mins and then reversing the roles and I gave her massage and happy ending with some DATY 69 style while she tugged me off over her tits. After the session we would shower together. She thought this was so good, she offered me a job there, she would get female clients for me WTF.

As I usually prebooked my visits I rarely saw the other girls there. I think Cindy suggested Kelly for a double one day, we started a session but another customer came in and took her. I had one full session with kelly on a day when Cindy was off, she was OK.

oinkonk
09-01-2013, 08:24 PM
I am thinking basically of mmf of course, but that can perhaps mean a lot of tings. Some guys wonder if they could do it with another guy theer; other guys get greater pleasure when some other guy is watching; and still others get their kicks from just watching.

And there is also the matter of how much mm interaction, if any, there is going to be.

MM interaction?? Don't think so buddy

dat_999
12-01-2013, 02:11 PM
How many MLs are there, and does all provide extra?

jxxxr
17-01-2013, 12:27 AM
Electing to remove my earlier post

aussiegaigin
18-01-2013, 08:18 PM
How many MLs are there, and does all provide extra?

Two girls at a time. Probably each one works 2 days each week. All do HJ, but some do more extras than others. Cici does ANYTHING.

Rwong
21-04-2013, 01:05 AM
Hey all, I go past this place semi often and now posters outside has changed to 'Relaxing & remedial massage' maybe around a month ago, has anyone been in since and is it still the same?

aussiegaigin
21-04-2013, 08:45 AM
Why go past?

How about checking it out yourself and contributing something?

Polonius the Pedant
21-04-2013, 11:37 AM
Why go past?

This.

Sadly this shop, and Cici's ministrations, are too lose to Gestapo HQ these days. 702 Botany is lot safer!

jumbuk
21-04-2013, 02:41 PM
Indeed, Cici -- who now seems to be there every day -- seems to be getting more bossy. Last Wednesday she made me wait for at least 30 minutes while Tina, who had greeted me and shown me in, attended to another punter. Cici herself seemed not to be "working" that day -- just organising.

aussiegaigin
21-04-2013, 05:42 PM
Gee, it's not like Cici to knock back customers. She wouldn't even let me see the other girls if she was free.

jumbuk
22-04-2013, 10:54 PM
Inded, something very odd is going on at 775. Over the past month Cici has insisted on telling me of the other girls working there on different days: one was "good girl, you like", while another was "no good".

Rwong
28-04-2013, 02:17 AM
Why go past?

Not a patron, go past as part of my travel route, I just know of this thread and place from a mate who frequents and thought other would be curious/want an update since this place got the council's attention.

slarty
28-04-2013, 08:27 AM
I'm speculating here, but maybe Cici has been made Boss when the shop owner is not around. Maybe she needs to work on her customer skills. Also if she's a poor choice as manager she may not be above bad mouthing the girls she doesn't like. This sort of thing happens a lot in the retail industry so why not here.

aussiegaigin
28-04-2013, 09:39 AM
Presumably she would be receptionist or supervisor, not necessarily Boss. As i have had girls there in the past who were "no good" maybe she is just being honest.

BigBloke
16-05-2013, 09:14 PM
Anyone had a session at 775 anzac lately?

jumbuk
05-06-2013, 12:17 PM
I have been to 775 several times overthe past few weeks and everything sems to be as usual. I have nothing to add to my earlier posts.

aussiegaigin
05-06-2013, 03:12 PM
I was in Maroubra a couple of hours ago with a bit of time to spare, so thought I would drop in and see what was happening.

Got Tina,a MILF in late 20s with a nice bit of cleavage showing, maybe a C. Paid for half hour, she came back in and asked what I wanted her to do. Told her I just wanted a massage first and then we see. So she gave me a half hearted back rub for about 5 minutes, then "turn over please". She then asked what I wanted. I said just HJ, how much, she says "don't worry about money, just tell me what you want and I do it". So I asked her to naked, she got undressed, and the nice cleavage sagged when the bra came off. Rest of the body was average, unshaven but not bushy below. She offered to suck, but I declined. She attempted a bit of b2b, again nothing outstanding. Tried giving her a massage, but she didn't respond when I got to the erotic parts. Got back on the table for the HJ to finish off, again very ordinary. Said she had been out here for 7 years and working at 775 for about a month. Tipped her $35 for her (lack of) effort, she seemed impressed with it.

Finished up and went to leave by the back door. Cici was sitting at the desk, reading the paper. Wearing a thick dressing gown and hugging a hot water bottle to keep warm.

Nothing has changed here since my last visit a couple of years ago, will be that long for my next. Back to 316 next time.

jumbuk
05-06-2013, 03:50 PM
The "Tina" I knew there had been working at 775 for much more than a month and was an enthusiastic FS lady. Perhaps she is one of those who work there whom Cici describes as "no good".

And I must admit that Cici's idea of PR is grabbing by the cock.

Strayer Mate
07-06-2013, 09:53 AM
Seems we all lament the loss of TC @ the bra Jn .... so I'm new to R&T's as Ginza is parking hassle
so what's the go for a novice to these R&T's, like
when the ML shows u into room, do u
A.strip butt nkd and just stand around waiting for ML to return
B.strip to reggies and then just stand around waiting to be invited onto table
C.strip & wrap towel around essentials and lay face down on table?
sorry, but u can see I AM a novice, and probably overthinking this a bit...
Guess I'm more apprehensive about joints where it isnt absolutely certain it's a R&T ...
And I'm sort of gathering in my readings of the joints in the area is that
first, best and most expensive choice is 710Botany for consistency,
followed by 775A anzac for Cici et al,
then Bennet Place where it's a bit hit and miss but the MLs are younger than 775A
and then the last is the dry cleaners in Boyce, which is absolute desperation...
would folks agree with that summary?
Hope I can post a report on one of these soon...

AHLUNGOR
07-06-2013, 10:34 AM
Seems we all lament the loss of TC @ the bra Jn .... so I'm new to R&T's as Ginza is parking hassle
so what's the go for a novice to these R&T's, like
when the ML shows u into room, do u
A.strip butt nkd and just stand around waiting for ML to return
B.strip to reggies and then just stand around waiting to be invited onto table
C.strip & wrap towel around essentials and lay face down on table?
sorry, but u can see I AM a novice, and probably overthinking this a bit...
Guess I'm more apprehensive about joints where it isnt absolutely certain it's a R&T ...
And I'm sort of gathering in my readings of the joints in the area is that
first, best and most expensive choice is 710Botany for consistency,
followed by 775A anzac for Cici et al,
then Bennet Place where it's a bit hit and miss but the MLs are younger than 775A
and then the last is the dry cleaners in Boyce, which is absolute desperation...
would folks agree with that summary?
Hope I can post a report on one of these soon...

Hi Brother Strayer,

Welcome to your first post at the forum, great to see another foundation member taking the first step.

I guess you would prefer to stay around the Eastern Suburb area, otherwise, Newtown plus 5 others shops that I could recommend to you are all Sure Thing !!

You may wish to try 635 Gardener Road Mascot and the two shops at Oxford St, Bondi Junction, there are pretty good RnT too:

In terms of procedures, I would say as long as you are in the right shop, the massage fees plus the $50 tip for the nude HJ is pretty standard. And I will recommend you to pay the ML upfront with the fees plus tips, this way, you won't have the interruption half way through of asking if you want any extra, you ask what extra is on offer, HJ, nude, how much for each and if you have to get up and get the cash to pay the ML, this is all rather unecessary interruption you don't need to kill the mood.

Much better that both you and the ML knows the deal is done and you can just laid back and let the ML take the lead and enjoy.

Once you paid, take everything off and lay face down on the table and relax.

Good luck and don't forget to share

Cheers

:smile:

Gringo
07-06-2013, 09:24 PM
I go here if I'm too lazy to pull myself . The service is o/k but I would describe it as
" No Frills ". I don't want to put shit on any individual girl but there is usually something that irks me about them, either a little too frumpy , too plain looking, too old, too full of bullshit , stinky cock breath or can't take a good hard pounding.

I go every now and then because it's close to home, the rooms are clean and warm , you can actually get a massage and get rid of some dirty water at the same time. Last time would have been in March when I seen Shelly who is quite attractive. Some of the other girls I've seen recently are Cici, Lulu, and Juju but not sure who's working at the moment. Out of those Cici and Juju would be my pick but Cici seems to be doing the manager role.

One thing this place does have is a discreet back entrance in Fergusan Lane

Depends what you want , if it's budget FS your after you are probably better off going somewhere with a bed and a shower like 28 Vincent or 647 Elizabeth or spend a little more and go to Ginza, all within 30 minutes of Maroubra.

If it's R&T there is plenty of good advice on the forum . Bro Straya , you seem to have a good handle on the other shops.

Ymmv but you can do better in my humble opinion..

Regards
Gringo

aussiegaigin
07-06-2013, 09:40 PM
Strayer

There's another good place in Boyce Rd, where it is blocked off behind Pacific Square . Better fit out and generally better girls than 775. Ask for Angie, not sure which days she works now.

tpol
08-06-2013, 12:07 AM
On the other side of Boyce Rd on the RTA side, there is a shop upstairs.

A girl called Lisa works there on Sundays and another day but not sure which.

I would say she was like Yuki from Wattle.

Great massage if you ask her for a strong firm massage, good part 2 and I reckon there is more on offer.

I said to her, the best masseuse (part 1) in Sydney that I have experienced is Yuki at wattle and she made an extra effort to prove to me that she was good.

Late 20's, early 30's. for Mine, a 7 in looks, slim.

NB: I now put Lisa from Stanmore up near the best but she puts you through pain

tojo
08-06-2013, 12:40 AM
Strayer

There's another good place in Boyce Rd, where it is blocked off behind Pacific Square . Better fit out and generally better girls than 775. Ask for Angie, not sure which days she works now.

Angela's in China at the moment, probably back in a month or so. Amy has the best tits there :P

aussiegaigin
08-06-2013, 10:32 AM
On the other side of Boyce Rd on the RTA side, there is a shop upstairs.

Is that the Chinese medicine shop? I've seen the massage sign, but it looks too legit.

tpol
08-06-2013, 07:36 PM
Is that the Chinese medicine shop? I've seen the massage sign, but it looks too legit.

no no, across the road from that.

THere is a sign outside.

IN The Chinese Medicine shop, you'll probably get an old uncle.

aussiegaigin
08-06-2013, 10:04 PM
But across the road from the Medicine Shop is not the RTA side of Boyce Rd.

You're getting me confused. You talking about the shop above the dry cleaners? we've already discussed that one.

BigBloke
09-06-2013, 12:33 AM
who is the girl with died blondish hair at boyce road behind shopping centre?

tpol
09-06-2013, 01:55 AM
But across the road from the Medicine Shop is not the RTA side of Boyce Rd.

You're getting me confused. You talking about the shop above the dry cleaners? we've already discussed that one.

sorry mate, Yeah above the dry cleaners.

When you referred to dry cleaners in an earlier post I thought there was some naughty stuff happening in the back rooms of the laundromat. LOL

In China, barbershops cut hair as well as provide extras and I don't mean dye or wash your hair.

I thought that was happenning here now !!

tojo
09-06-2013, 06:36 PM
who is the girl with died blondish hair at boyce road behind shopping centre?

I'm pretty sure that's got to be Amy, unless they have some new girls there fitting that description.

powermail93
12-06-2013, 01:25 PM
Address and phone of this shop

Strayer Mate
14-06-2013, 01:03 PM
OK, back from first visit to 775A .... and was OK ... remember my benchmark was TC... phoned 10mins ahead and was told Sophie would be available.... was met at door by Cici... middle aged but reasonable bod, very (read too much) talkative ..she's been described here b4 ..she showed me to room and took the $35 off me for half hour..she then came back in after about 5mins of me freezin in my birthday suit...so I realised no Sophie and it was to be Cici. .. started with so-so massage..mainly her using forearms on my back and thighs..didnt take her long b4 she was releasing her rack from her bra... I was impressed they were were firm and large for asian...she proceeded to guide my hand onto them, not that I needed that much prompting ... then she stripped right down to reveal hairy but neat mush .. again light touching ... she then asked about the u want extras ?..my first visit I played dumb and asked what and how much..she motioned for suck for $20 ..I said ok... then came the well reported hot water treatment ... didnt quite get me going as it was bit cold in room, also found the water pooling on the bench & sheet a bit off-putting... I suggested I extend to hour but she said sorry another booking ... so after few goes of the hot water with not to much reaction from my little mate..she went for the HJ ...ok, so then things started rolling ... she was pretty expert with both hands, & standing at my side, letting me fondle the rack and mush...also got into the dirty talk which helped ... gave her $25 after and she seemed pleased... she likes grabbing the lttle mate all the time and joking around... for $60 total it was certainly cheap half hour HE, but not a candle on the FS joints at double that price ..
BTW, I dont understand the post saying it's $50 standard for nude HJ ... that would make an hour @ $110, and yet FS joints like Ginza etc you can get 30mins FS for $110 and have a doll of a looker... it'd have to be a pretty good damn massage to compensate the cost relative to FS spots..and dont think Cici was that interested in massage, more the HE job??
might try one or two more R&T joints in the area but if the costs climb to over $100, I think I'm better venturing to Ginza's and other city haunts for the GFE etc??

BigBloke
14-06-2013, 06:11 PM
OK, back from first visit to 775A .... and was OK ... remember my benchmark was TC... phoned 10mins ahead and was told Sophie would be available.... was met at door by Cici... middle aged but reasonable bod, very (read too much) talkative ..she's been described here b4 ..she showed me to room and took the $35 off me for half hour..she then came back in after about 5mins of me freezin in my birthday suit...so I realised no Sophie and it was to be Cici. .. started with so-so massage..mainly her using forearms on my back and thighs..didnt take her long b4 she was releasing her rack from her bra... I was impressed they were were firm and large for asian...she proceeded to guide my hand onto them, not that I needed that much prompting ... then she stripped right down to reveal hairy but neat mush .. again light touching ... she then asked about the u want extras ?..my first visit I played dumb and asked what and how much..she motioned for suck for $20 ..I said ok... then came the well reported hot water treatment ... didnt quite get me going as it was bit cold in room, also found the water pooling on the bench & sheet a bit off-putting... I suggested I extend to hour but she said sorry another booking ... so after few goes of the hot water with not to much reaction from my little mate..she went for the HJ ...ok, so then things started rolling ... she was pretty expert with both hands, & standing at my side, letting me fondle the rack and mush...also got into the dirty talk which helped ... gave her $25 after and she seemed pleased... she likes grabbing the lttle mate all the time and joking around... for $60 total it was certainly cheap half hour HE, but not a candle on the FS joints at double that price ..
BTW, I dont understand the post saying it's $50 standard for nude HJ ... that would make an hour @ $110, and yet FS joints like Ginza etc you can get 30mins FS for $110 and have a doll of a looker... it'd have to be a pretty good damn massage to compensate the cost relative to FS spots..and dont think Cici was that interested in massage, more the HE job??
might try one or two more R&T joints in the area but if the costs climb to over $100, I think I'm better venturing to Ginza's and other city haunts for the GFE etc??

Nice review mate. I'm also thinking of sampling 775a as i live in the area. How old is cici? Hot? Sounds like it may be worth a try, given her handjob skills.

I might try 775 on the weekend or maybe bondi junction or randwick.

Strayer Mate
15-06-2013, 10:17 AM
bad with age guessing but I'd say late 30s ... but the bod is pretty good if that is her age ... esp the rack which is firm and ample
..think if I'd had the hour she would've been up for more, as has been suggested in previous posts but the rooms arent the most salubrious of establishment
definitely her verbal coaching during the 'T' part is kinda cute and definitely got me going...
but i was pretty happy to walk out $60 poorer for the half hour..
if by Randwick u mean the upstairs massage joint in Short st (No3?) then I'd be interested to hear report as havent seen a report posted yet..
there's also the other 2 spots in Maroubra Jn mentioned here .. the more popular seems to be the one in Bennet Place commonly referred to as "behind Pacific Square shopping centre" ... its right at the blocked off bit of Boyce Road (western side of Anzac) so it's entrance is not busy ... the other is above the dry cleaners (entrance at side of cleaners) in Boyce Road (eastern side of Anzac Pde) and is on the northern side of Boyce Road..
Both have had OK reports especially the former ..
hope ur weekend has a HE ....maybe a couple of HE.....hehe

BigBloke
15-06-2013, 03:56 PM
bad with age guessing but I'd say late 30s ... but the bod is pretty good if that is her age ... esp the rack which is firm and ample
..think if I'd had the hour she would've been up for more, as has been suggested in previous posts but the rooms arent the most salubrious of establishment
definitely her verbal coaching during the 'T' part is kinda cute and definitely got me going...
but i was pretty happy to walk out $60 poorer for the half hour..
if by Randwick u mean the upstairs massage joint in Short st (No3?) then I'd be interested to hear report as havent seen a report posted yet..
there's also the other 2 spots in Maroubra Jn mentioned here .. the more popular seems to be the one in Bennet Place commonly referred to as "behind Pacific Square shopping centre" ... its right at the blocked off bit of Boyce Road (western side of Anzac) so it's entrance is not busy ... the other is above the dry cleaners (entrance at side of cleaners) in Boyce Road (eastern side of Anzac Pde) and is on the northern side of Boyce Road..
Both have had OK reports especially the former ..
hope ur weekend has a HE ....maybe a couple of HE.....hehe

Thanks for the info Mate. I think i'll definitely be putting cici on my to do list, if not for the sake of curiosity, then for the fact that she seems to enjoy what she does.
I actually went to 775a a couple of weeks ago, but no one answered the door, so I went around to bennet place instead.
The ML was chinese, slim, long hair tied back in pony tail, not ugly, not attractive, not busty. Her massage was good, no HE offered, although i didnt ask either as i wasn't interested. Something off putting about her. I didnt ask her name as she seemed pissed off if i asked her any questions. But on the way out i saw a thai looking MILF with blondish hair from behind......she looked hot......apparently her name is amy. If you try there, Let us know how you go.

Short street randwick tomorrow hopefully!

tpol
15-06-2013, 06:11 PM
Big Bloke, Try Lisa on Sunday above the Laundromat.

Strayer Mate
28-07-2013, 02:55 PM
Ok, I need advice again bro's ... been here to 775A twice now... first time I reported previously... got Cici who was very much concentrated on Part 2..did her signature hotwater suck, talk dirty while HJ, etc... it was all pretty good as a first experience but she isn't ultra hot material given her age and fact she waltz's round in gown that looks like it's straight from Vinnies a few doors down ... ANYWAY, not to dwell, it was good BUT I wanted to return and try one of the other recommendations on this forum, like Amy, Sophie, etc.... so I ring up and make the booking for Amy .... but when I turn up I'm met by Cici who instantly recognises me and ushers me into her room as though we're old mates ... I'm saying I booked other girl and she says why I not want her... I try be tactful with words like variety, etc. but to no avail, as she's already nuded up and down on me ... then she's into 69 and going for it....some may say what am I complaining about but I wanted to try someone different AND maybe atleast a token massage ... soooooo, my question is HOW do you get to see any other MLs beside Cici at this place and more generally how do u deal with bumping into previous ML's at joints putting them off gently coz u actually want to see someone else while not casting aspertions on their past performance, looks etc??
Now, I'm paranoid about going to 775A again coz it appears Cici is there fulltime now as 'manager'??

IamSam
28-07-2013, 03:02 PM
Go with a mate and tell Cici you want her to ''take care'' of him

tpol
28-07-2013, 11:51 PM
Ok, I need advice again bro's ... been here to 775A twice now... first time I reported previously... got Cici who was very much concentrated on Part 2..did her signature hotwater suck, talk dirty while HJ, etc... it was all pretty good as a first experience but she isn't ultra hot material given her age and fact she waltz's round in gown that looks like it's straight from Vinnies a few doors down ... ANYWAY, not to dwell, it was good BUT I wanted to return and try one of the other recommendations on this forum, like Amy, Sophie, etc.... so I ring up and make the booking for Amy .... but when I turn up I'm met by Cici who instantly recognises me and ushers me into her room as though we're old mates ... I'm saying I booked other girl and she says why I not want her... I try be tactful with words like variety, etc. but to no avail, as she's already nuded up and down on me ... then she's into 69 and going for it....some may say what am I complaining about but I wanted to try someone different AND maybe atleast a token massage ... soooooo, my question is HOW do you get to see any other MLs beside Cici at this place and more generally how do u deal with bumping into previous ML's at joints putting them off gently coz u actually want to see someone else while not casting aspertions on their past performance, looks etc??
Now, I'm paranoid about going to 775A again coz it appears Cici is there fulltime now as 'manager'??

You wouldn't want to bump into her in the mall next door either

aussiegaigin
09-03-2014, 04:53 PM
Big Bloke, Try Lisa on Sunday above the Laundromat.

I was down in Maroubra today, thought about going to 775, but Cici answers the phone; I have the same problem as Strayer, so there goes any chance of seeing the other girl there.

So decided to go across to the dry cleaners, went up about 11.30, three of the rooms were occupied, only an unattractive Indonesian MILF called Lisa left. Said she normally only worked there Friday and Saturday. Massage was good, the but the nude HJ for another $50 wasn't worth it. Your post is a bit old, so maybe not the same girl. When I came out, there were two younger girls in the lounge area, one went to great lengths to get my attention while I had a chat to Lisa; it worked and I am tempted to go back in the future.

tpol
10-03-2014, 08:19 AM
The Lisa i was referring to is 30 ish slim and Chinese.

aussiegaigin
10-03-2014, 08:39 AM
Thanks.Might be worthy another try.

Strayer Mate
10-03-2014, 01:44 PM
Cici has her identical twin sister working @775 now ... calls herself Yuyu ... :startle:
that's two of 'em I have to get past now, doh...:shout:

sungod
10-03-2014, 08:52 PM
Lisa at boyce rd is worth a spin her massage is good and her part 2 is not bad.

She is quite surprising...get her to nude up its worth it.

aussiegaigin
11-03-2014, 08:39 PM
Cici has her identical twin sister working @775 now ... calls herself Yuyu ... :startle:
that's two of 'em I have to get past now, doh...:shout:

Are you referring to Tsutsu? They both look alike, but not quite twin sisters. Service is much the same though. Monday and Friday girl IIRC

Strayer Mate
11-03-2014, 09:52 PM
Are you referring to Tsutsu? They both look alike, but not quite twin sisters. Service is much the same though. Monday and Friday girl IIRC

sorry, I was joking but can see it was just confusing ... Cici, for reasons I'm not privy to, has changed her name to You-You (that's how it's pronounced)... maybe the Council..maybe the Taxman... maybe just to fool the customer who rings and thinks he's got past CiCi :grimace:

anyway,... it's Juju that's good on a mon & Tues .. if u can avoid Yu-Yu ..or is it Cici... ohh, damn...

aussiegaigin
12-03-2014, 08:49 AM
I rang up on Sunday to see who was working, she answered the phone and she was definitely CiCi then.

If they don't know what their names are, what hope have we got?

ducaticorse848
13-03-2014, 12:55 PM
So these 3 Maroubra places are still operating ? man if i knew! i've been going to places in Alexandria

BigBloke
13-03-2014, 05:44 PM
What's wrong with ci ci (yu yu)? Is she gross or something?

aussiegaigin
13-03-2014, 09:12 PM
Not gross. Just a bit unconventional.

Well worth investing 30 mins for a trial.

aussiegaigin
13-03-2014, 09:17 PM
So these 3 Maroubra places are still operating ? man if i knew! i've been going to places in Alexandria

Well how about some reports on them?

ducaticorse848
14-03-2014, 07:27 AM
Well how about some reports on them?

Alexandria ones you mean ?

aussiegaigin
14-03-2014, 04:12 PM
Yes, that it what I was suggesting.

These forums are about SHARING information, not just asking questions, esp when the answers are already there.

ABHKP
14-03-2014, 11:15 PM
Alexandria ones you mean ?

Yes, I'd like to know which ones in Alexandria are filling the hole (HA!) that 702 left behind

aussiegaigin
21-03-2014, 11:17 PM
There's a couple in Rosebery, Marlene's in Bourke Rd, 130 Botany Rd, 888 in O'Dea Ave......

As for maroubra, there's a new shop advertising in the local paper at 1/936 Anzac Pde, which is almost opposite 775. Opening special $25/30 mins. Offering health fund rebates, so may be partly legit. If not, there is a dentist in the same building so I guess you can go and get any hairs removed afterwards.

aussiegaigin
04-03-2015, 08:26 PM
Happened to be in Maroubra again today, so thought a massage would be in order. Wanted to try the Thai girl at 936 again, but getting a bit expensive there. Figured a cheapie would be better, and CiCi at 775 has promised me a good time "next time", last time I was there. So down into the dungeon I went.

Just my luck CiCi is having a day off. But the girl on duty, Monica, didn't look too bad so thought I would try her out. Not a stunner by any means, just a typical 775 MILF.

Paid up $35 for 30 min clothed session. Her hard massage wasn't too bad, nowhere approaching remedial standard but above average for this place. She tapered the treatment off with light rubbing of my thighs and groin, then turn over time.

I had been playing with her legs and bum during the session without complaint, and once I turned over for the tug I was able to put my fingers to better use. She twisted over a bit so I could get better access and once I got in under her panties, boy was she wet. We worked on each other until we both came together. Quick clean up and time was over.

Monica usually works Thurs, Fri and Sunday. today was extra shift to cover for girl on holidays. (Thinking back, a lot of gems I have found in shops have been there on non-regular days).

Definitely worth a return visit for a longer session in the future.

aussiegaigin
05-03-2015, 10:16 PM
There's a couple in Rosebery, Marlene's in Bourke Rd, 130 Botany Rd, 888 in O'Dea Ave......

As for maroubra, there's a new shop advertising in the local paper at 1/936 Anzac Pde, which is almost opposite 775. Opening special $25/30 mins. Offering health fund rebates, so may be partly legit. If not, there is a dentist in the same building so I guess you can go and get any hairs removed afterwards.
More info on the shop now in the Private AR section.

aussiegaigin
05-04-2015, 11:07 AM
775A now promotes itself as a "Chinese Therapy Clinic", no mention of massage. Some new signage outside, but still the same old dungeon inside

Went back on Friday to give Monica a proper test drive. Booked for 60 mins/$60. Massage was better than last time, but her performance in Part 2 was not up to the standard I get elsewhere. Got her naked for a massage, got down for some DATY, but she kept her legs tightly closed the whole session. Didn't think much of this "Chinese Therapy", so not planning a return visit any time soon.

aussiegaigin
27-06-2015, 07:01 PM
We had a poster on here a few weeks back (can't find it with search) complaining that he couldn't get a session with Cici, and that 775A had gone legit, with no extras offered any more.

I was in Maroubra today, so out of curiosity decided to call in and see what happens? Had to wait a while after I rang the bell, but eventually a MILF I had not seen there before opened the door. She looks at me and asks "who are you looking for?" (like she wasn't actually expecting customers?). So I asked if Cici was there, she says she is busy now, I could wait 10-15 minutes if I wanted. But I decided I'd take whoever was available; surprise, this girl was.

Paid my money, got undressed down to my undies, and waited in front of the heater for a few minutes till she returned. Name is Tina. Up on the table, and received a very insipid massage. I had my arms dangling over the top of the table and she didn't seem to object while I played with her legs during the neck massage. After a few minutes she asks about Cici, why I asked for her, and then "what service does she supply? massage, hand job?" With my affirmative response she starts to drag off my undies to continue the massage. Eventually she gets her hand down between my legs and starts work there and a very abrupt "roll over now". Around this time I heard the front door closing and she noted that Cici had come back, so she wasn't with a customer earlier. She started on Part 2, which just as exciting as Part 1. but I was able to work my hand up her legs, in under her panties and give her a finger tickle inside which got her wet. I blew my load to the usual accompaniment of surprise (.. ooh so much..) and she cleaned me up and went out for a hot towel. At this stage Cici wanders into the roam, gives the old fella a bit of a play and asks why didn't I wait for her? "I want u massage me. darling". I offered to do it as soon as I'd finished here, but she declined "next time you wait for me LOL".
Still had some time left so Tina continued massaging, well just rubbing, my legs and thighs while I lay on my back. Times up, got up, dressed and left. Walked down to the back door, but no sign of Cici.

Wandered over to the shopping centre to see if the Japanese MILF (who is good at massage) was in the legit Chinese MS there, no sign of her, so called it a day.

Calpico_Can
01-07-2015, 10:14 PM
went to the 775 out of curiosity, door opened by a short MILF, asked if she was Cici, she said no and that the store is busy, come tomorrow...
whoever she was, I seriously wanted to fuck her, regardless she was abit old and got a small bit of tummy

went to Diva Ultimo instead, had to wait an hour

walked over to Masstige 8 instead..

will try for 775 again sometime

aussiegaigin
01-08-2015, 09:34 PM
Dropped into 775A again on Wednesday. Cici answered the door, and literally pushed me into the room. Yes, she was working today ("I've been waiting for you"). Paid my money, she went out while I got undressed.

She came back to the room, stripped off and hopped up onto the table "You massage me first!". Just like old times. Gave her neck, shoulders and upper back a workover, then moved down to her legs, thighs and nether region. Turned her over, neck, breasts, tummy and honey spot. Tried for a bit of DATY but she kept me away.

My turn on the table and she did a reasonable job, maybe only 7/10. Turned over for the tug, but she still hasn't mastered this. Very rough and jerky, not sensual at all; would only give her 4/10 at best.

Lots better around these days, but it was convenient because I happened to be in Maroubra, and cheap $50/45 mins + $20 tip.

My apologies to the member here she keeps rejecting.

Calpico_Can
03-08-2015, 06:24 PM
Went 775 today, served by Juju, not bad milf, paid 60 and said half an hour and she got the jist of why I gave extra cash, she let me feel her up while I was head down and then her panties came off when I flipped over, she sucks good and let me have daty and finger her, she's tight, her nipples were sensitive aswell , would go back

Calpico_Can
03-08-2015, 10:34 PM
half an hour later still horny af, tried the boyce road one above the Dry Cleaners, girl was definitely younger but pork chop, saw another milf there though, no bbbj
just a simple hj, however she did take off her dress for me to let me suck her tits, made out with me, didnt mind me having my hand down her leggings either, but alot of fat in the way, had to reach more than usual