PDA

View Full Version : 5 Star Niki ----- NOOOOOO STAY AWAY!!!!

puntingpete
07-01-2013, 03:09 PM
Not much to talk about here really.... thought long and hard about NOT doing an AR on this beauty but shame got to me so I will make it quick.....
If I met her on the streets, I would've asked her out..... not only is she pretty, but hella cute.... those big eyes looking at you innocently while sucking it all in.... DDDDYYYYAAAAMMMM!!!
If you only ever do this once a year.... then make it her.... but like the others... better make sure you are gentle as there will be a pack hunting you.... lol....

Peter out....

AHLUNGOR
07-01-2013, 03:34 PM
I was surprised to see the title then it turns out to be another reverse psychology at works again!!

So all good

Cheers

bill_100
07-01-2013, 04:12 PM
I was surprised to see the title then it turns out to be another reverse psychology at works again!!

So all good

Cheers

As there was not AR by puntingpete, I wonder if it is an advertorial???

Similar non post on Honey at 5 star but no AR. I smell fish!

AHLUNGOR
07-01-2013, 04:30 PM

I don't think they need to do that for any 5 Star girls,

Haha, 5 Star girls, most of them are beautiful and the rest were just perfect !! (as in Queensland, beautiful one day, perfect the next .............lol)

Cheers

:smile:

puntingpete
07-01-2013, 05:19 PM

If it was an advert i'd be wanting some money.... or a discount..... lol....
There really isn't any need for an AR at this stage... just wanted to say how great she was without having to do any work..... yes... i'm self confessed lazy....

splash
07-01-2013, 06:01 PM

Ain't no need for advertorial when you have like 4 to 5 posts about this Niki chick...

wilisno
07-01-2013, 11:00 PM
Not much to talk about here really.... thought long and hard about NOT doing an AR on this beauty but shame got to me so I will make it quick.....
If I met her on the streets, I would've asked her out..... not only is she pretty, but hella cute.... those big eyes looking at you innocently while sucking it all in.... DDDDYYYYAAAAMMMM!!!
If you only ever do this once a year.... then make it her.... but like the others... better make sure you are gentle as there will be a pack hunting you.... lol....

Peter out....

Hehe, the lovely Niki has conquered another fan ! :miao: