PDA

View Full Version : It seems Angel town closed down

lily2221
22-07-2014, 09:45 PM
The door is always closed. Any call is answered by a recorder.

Gurus
23-07-2014, 06:36 AM
I too tried last week during the day and it was closed. Use to be one of my fav joints.

xboyx
12-08-2014, 02:43 AM
shit they're really closed for good. I drive past several times and the door is always shut shut.
it's sad to see AT gone.
It used to be my favourite. I recently had free time and wanted to go there, remember seeing some girls there that I quite liked, called them up and they said to come in. Went there the next day and their door was shut for "new management", WTH, says "reopen next Tuesday".
Their new management then closed the door weeks after weeks, delaying and delaying their re-opening, losing lots of customers and money for this I guess. When they finally reopened, all the girls were changed to "non-angel" which disappointed me. I would have gone there 4-5 times a week if they had kept the previous girls.
Too bad I went there too late, never had the chance to get a good time there for the last time.

rage_face
12-08-2014, 08:30 PM
shit they're really closed for good. I drive past several times and the door is always shut shut.
it's sad to see AT gone.
It used to be my favourite. I recently had free time and wanted to go there, remember seeing some girls there that I quite liked, called them up and they said to come in. Went there the next day and their door was shut for "new management", WTH, says "reopen next Tuesday".
Their new management then closed the door weeks after weeks, delaying and delaying their re-opening, losing lots of customers and money for this I guess. When they finally reopened, all the girls were changed to "non-angel" which disappointed me. I would have gone there 4-5 times a week if they had kept the previous girls.
Too bad I went there too late, never had the chance to get a good time there for the last time.

Maybe they are just waiting for new management like you said?

Wonder where the girls have gone.

xboyx
12-08-2014, 09:44 PM
Maybe they are just waiting for new management like you said?

Wonder where the girls have gone.

no, they already re-opened under the "new management", that was when I got disappointed a few times visiting there, now the door is shut again, no sign saying "second new management"

sukeong
13-08-2014, 07:35 AM
no, they already re-opened under the "new management", that was when I got disappointed a few times visiting there, now the door is shut again, no sign saying "second new management"

When did u go after the first management change? Were the girls really that bad? I went afew months back and there were afew girls that wasn't too bad. One I saw was a stunner but had fake tits.

Didn't realize they shut down already. Damn shame.

rage_face
14-08-2014, 12:11 AM
When did u go after the first management change? Were the girls really that bad? I went afew months back and there were afew girls that wasn't too bad. One I saw was a stunner but had fake tits.

It can't be because they weren't making enough money was it? Everytime I went there was either guys waiting or guys coming in while I was waiting.

xboyx
16-08-2014, 03:06 PM

a few months back was before their "new management", then "new management" kicked in around July 2014 or so, now door shut with no more "new management"