PDA

View Full Version : General talk Massage shops open later with extras?

brash
22-07-2014, 10:25 PM
First query/ post.

Are there any massage shops that are open later around the CBD that do extras? I know that the answer would be a FS shop but I'm not really after that.

Ideally massage with swedish and bbbj. Doubles would be amazing. I work later so getting to massage shops during business hours is a problem.

Thoughts? I know the answer is FS but I'm not searching for that.

Thanks

wilisno
23-07-2014, 12:26 AM
First query/ post.

Are there any massage shops that are open later around the CBD that do extras? I know that the answer would be a FS shop but I'm not really after that.

Ideally massage with swedish and bbbj. Doubles would be amazing. I work later so getting to massage shops during business hours is a problem.

Thanks
So the answer is to go to an FS shop ! You don't want to put any massage shop in trouble, massage shop is licenced for massage only, no extras allowed !

AHLUNGOR
23-07-2014, 12:33 AM
First query/ post.

Thanks

Very easy mate,

At Michelle in Kings cross or Mistys at 377 Riley St, Nirvana at 400 Cleveland and Impressions at 485 Elizabeth !

All around the edge of CBD , all body to body massage and if you have the cash, BBBJ is optional extras !!

Then of course, as you have said it , the FS shop where you don't have to fuck brother, just lay down and enjoy your BBBJ , I'm sure ALL FS WLs can do some massage !!

Too bad sister Milo has retired, she would be perfect !

Good luck !!

Mr Crash and Burn
23-07-2014, 10:48 PM
Pure Massage at North Sydney is open till 11pm

brash
24-07-2014, 01:33 AM
Thanks for the help.

That's a great start.

Thank you.