PDA

View Full Version : Short stay room service = New from 142

Hornsby142
23-07-2014, 09:54 AM
Short Stay Room - New Service from 142

Hi All,

142 is introducing a new feature - Short Stay Room.

We know that sometimes you guys need to take your girlfriend to a hotel, but really you only need an hour or two. Hotels are expensive, need credit card deposit, have difficult check in times etc.

So 142 is making one of our rooms available during opening hours for you to book and use with your girlfriend or partner. The room is large, has a queen size bed, shower and ensuite. All you need to do is ring up in advance and make a booking.

Cost is $50 per hour. And of course the BIG advantage of using 142 for your private fun is that you can book one of our girls at the same time, so your partner can join in (of course, you don't have to, the room is yours without needing to book one of our girls).

Parking is free for 2 hours at the Bowling Alley just 100m from 142, and we recommend parking there if you plan on staying more than 30 mins.

Hope to hear from you guys soon.

AHLUNGOR
23-07-2014, 10:01 AM

Hi All,

We know that sometimes you guys need to take your girlfriend to a hotel, but really you only need an hour or two. Hotels are expensive, need credit card deposit, have difficult check in times etc.

So 142 is making one of our rooms available during opening hours for you to book and use with your girlfriend or partner. The room is large, has a queen size bed, shower and ensuite. All you need to do is ring up in advance and make a booking.

Cost is $50 per hour. And of course the BIG advantage of using 142 for your private fun is that you can book one of our girls at the same time, so your partner can join in (of course, you don't have to, the room is yours without needing to book one of our girls).

Parking is free for 2 hours at the Bowling Alley just 100m from 142, and we recommend parking there if you plan on staying more than 30 mins.

Now that's an excellent business initiative !

Well done Hornsby 142, I wish more shops in Sydney will follow suit, what a great idea !

Of course, the only down side is to convince your girl friend, fuck buddy, ONS that you are Not a regular at the shop, but then again, you could swing that around to your advantage that you are a Player !

Either way, it's a good option and good luck to all parties.

Cheers

Hornsby142
23-07-2014, 12:00 PM
Now that's an excellent business initiative !

Well done Hornsby 142, I wish more shops in Sydney will follow suit, what a great idea !

Of course, the only down side is to convince your girl friend, fuck buddy, ONS that you are Not a regular at the shop, but then again, you could swing that around to your advantage that you are a Player !

Either way, it's a good option and good luck to all parties.

Cheers

Thank you AHLUNGOR, we appreciate your praise.

Wayne
23-07-2014, 02:24 PM
I can well picture the scene.

A night out and a meeting with a siren in a bar.

"Let's go back to your place?" she cooes.

"Um, that's not an option. The mrs might object. Let's get a motel room instead...no wait a minute, I know a brothel where we can get a room for 50 bucks. Let's go there.."

"Sure thing," she brightens, after a moment's pause, "maybe we can bring someone in for a threesome..."

Let the fantasies run wild.

Hornsby142
23-07-2014, 08:06 PM
I can well picture the scene.

A night out and a meeting with a siren in a bar.

"Let's go back to your place?" she cooes.

"Um, that's not an option. The mrs might object. Let's get a motel room instead...no wait a minute, I know a brothel where we can get a room for 50 bucks. Let's go there.."

"Sure thing," she brightens, after a moment's pause, "maybe we can bring someone in for a threesome..."

Let the fantasies run wild.

hehe :startle::love::love:

Short stay room service = New from 142

Hi All,

Hornsby142
28-07-2014, 04:53 PM
Just reminding you guys,

birch
28-07-2014, 06:34 PM
Here's hoping Sextus notices this - I can almost see another GB coming up!

TROLL
29-07-2014, 07:35 AM
Yes, great idea. But are not motels about $100 per night? And a 4* secret hotel on last minute is about $150-200??

Hornsby142
29-07-2014, 08:51 AM
Here's hoping Sextus notices this - I can almost see another GB coming up!

Yep, GBs have already been organised

Hornsby142
02-08-2014, 03:15 PM
Short stay service @ Hornsby142

johnconnor69er
02-08-2014, 04:39 PM
Can we get an invite to the gangbang Hornsby 142. I would like to join in :). Save trying to organise it myself but rather have 1 hosted by the venue

yellow_fever
02-08-2014, 05:01 PM
Im also offering my car as a short stay service for those bros that don't have a car. $20/hr for the back seat or $30/hr the whole car. The seats fold down. It comes with complimentary tissues and a radio. Now available on one convenient locations

Wayne
02-08-2014, 06:49 PM
Im also offering my car as a short stay service for those bros that don't have a car. $20/hr for the back seat or $30/hr the whole car. The seats fold down. It comes with complimentary tissues and a radio. Now available on one convenient locations

Yellow_fever, I think you'll find half a dozen smitten 142 customers camped in their cars outside the place. You might need to offer more to compete...

aussiegaigin
02-08-2014, 06:56 PM
Shame it is so far from the city.

yellow_fever
02-08-2014, 08:09 PM
Complimentary tap water to quench your thirst perhaps? Byo cup. What if I upped the ante and offered a truck for a little more money? For those bros who want the penthouse experience or have bangbus fantasies