PDA

View Full Version : Girl info SUMMER New Singapore girl @ 22 Brodie St Rydalmere & 45 George St Clyde (Photo )

45George
24-07-2014, 04:08 PM
NEW NEW NEW
SUMMER - another new great gem, very cute looking, mid 20s, about 166cm height, big eyes, long stylish hair with beautiful match sexy body, C+ cup which fitted her body well, one of the top best attitude & service, 100% GFE, Singapore chinese

****** For more inofrmation and girls pictures please go to our official website ******

http://www.22rydalmere.com.au

&

Please call ~ 98981888 ~ For all enquries and bookings

****** 22 BRODIE ST RYDALMERE PH:98981888 ******
TRADING HOURS:
SUNDAY TO THURSDAY 10AM TO 3AM
FRIDAY & SATURDAY 10AM TO 5AM

22 Brodie Management

****** For more inofrmation and girls pictures please go to our official website ******

http://www.45granville.com.au

&

Please call ~ 96827888 ~ For all enquries and bookings

******45 George St Granville PH:96827888******
TRADING HOURS:
7 DAYS 10AM - 3AM

45 GEORGE MANAGEMENT

45George
24-07-2014, 04:10 PM

would u like to come see me :slobber:

Jacob
24-07-2014, 05:52 PM
I always travel to Sydney for business trip. It was my second visit to 22. But i was really satisfied this time. it was 1hr session.

My brain just couldn't remain engaged even half of time after daylong meetings and entertainments. My friend suggested to go for some fun so i just followed. Although i was exahusted .. i just trying to make the best out of my time.

Summer is very new in 22. She told me it was her second day. She speaks good english, mandarin and Cantonese too!! ( her voice is sexy, flirtatious .. . omg.. I really love it.) She is tall, has a cascade of long hair reached down to her waist, big round eyes, sexy tempting lips, charming smile.. She was in a pink top and short skirt .. she looked so sweet with her smile when say hello . that's the reason i picked her

Summer held my hand and led me to the room. After putting her bag down , she gave me a hug. I returned the favour by giving her DFK and she responsed passionately. We started stripping each other without missing kisses. Guys, I really think i was so lucky. I thought she was chubby, but in fact she has a nice body, sexy, voluptuous, with 34C/D pink nipples!! Wow!!

Summer held my hand and suggested a mutual shower. She showered me thouroughly, then she applied shampoo without missing an inch of my body. We did DFK and body to body wash. After shower, she quickly wrapped herself with towel and dry me up first. What a caring babe she is ! After that I hugged her and carried her to bed.

We started with some nice DFK, then she started her catbath. She started out by using her tongue to lick from my ear down to where my neck and shoulders meet. Then blow along the trail she just left. The warmth of her tongue coupled with the coolness of her breath shot tingles all over my body. After that, she got a little more aggressive, and lightly nip the bottom of my neck. She really know how to please a man with her tongue and her hands never stop touching my body. She moved in for CBJ, She really killed me softly with occassion eyes contact.. gentle yet sexy.. made me almost exploded, she seem so enjoy and getting wet, and grabbed my hands and placed on her breast. My fingers worked on her nipples and she began to moan.

I couldn't wait anymore so we put a dom on and started the main show. The moment i was all in, i really dunno how to describe the feeling, her pussy is so tight but warm... she put her hands on my back when i was moving, she moaned and enjoy it. Then she pulled my head and gave me DFK, then we changed position. She is damn good on riding. She was moaning away louder and louder " i can't stand it.. i am coming .. coming.. " She closed her eyes and layed on my chest. "The feeling is so good..... " I smiled and decided to give her more deep penentration- doggie, she was screaming, and her moan made me crazy and built to an amazing orgasm, finally we finished in that position. After cleaned me up, she hugged me, kissed my forehead and my lips, fiddled with my hair and whispered in my ear with very sensual voice :" good sex. I love it!!." she showed me her blushing smiley face... hahahaha... !!!I couldn't help kissing her again when i was leaving. I wish i could bring her back!! :love::love:

Definitely will come back for this sweetie in my next trip to Sydney. Good job!! I never write an AR for anyone. But she's the first one. :smile:

lemontart
30-08-2014, 10:36 AM
hey guys im new to this so help me out.

if I have 1 hour session at rydalmere does that mean I can cum multiple times? or just once and relax until 1 hour is over.

45George
30-08-2014, 11:40 AM
hey guys im new to this so help me out.

if I have 1 hour session at rydalmere does that mean I can cum multiple times? or just once and relax until 1 hour is over.

hi bro

depends how long does it take for u to cum...

if u cum in seconds... u can cum whatever times:cool2:

normally is 2 times in an hour mate

cheers
roger

45George
19-09-2014, 02:02 PM
Summer

Performing... today @ 45 George

12pm - late