PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Smart Human And Raw Elegant Naughty Asian (SHARENA)

HotSha19
24-07-2014, 06:38 PM
Well some guys send me a request if I can introduce my self and what kind of service I provide. This is just short description about me.

I am known as Sharena. The little Hottie sexy Pinay with a 5’”4 height and size 4 and nice sized firm breasts.

Teasing guys is what turns me on, but my service is not accurate that I am going to perform the same style of sex in of my customer.
its all depend on the guy If how is he going to handle me. Cause in the same time I want to enjoy the pleasure. For me doing my job is like I am just hanging out with friends and have fun.

Except doesn’t mean you can’t do what you want, I would love you to tell me what you want cause the more I see you feeling it, the more I I enjoy it inside me, knowing that I’m doing the it well.

In that way I can learned different kind of pleasure that guys want, and that’s how I know how to please a guy. I am sensitive in my nipples that when the guy play with it give makes me more arouse.

I make sure that even I’m not the best sex he will ever had, at least he will never forget the sex he had with me. Sometimes I ask for guys fantasies cause it’s the best way to make him feel the erotic lustful feeling. I let you think that I am your real siren-mistress to help your dick choke.

I can make the bed turn into land of Pleasure and I know so many routes to get there. So if your interested to find out drop me a message you will NOT be disappointed!

Giving or receiving climax that words can not even explain!!! so close your eyes and imagine all the things I’m about to do for you, get your self ready for your new addiction/ obsession.

Would love to hear from you
You can leave me a message at my Personal mobile : 0406878173

Sharena,

HotSha19
24-07-2014, 06:50 PM
My weekly rooster are:
12pm - till night time

Tuesday
Wednesday
Friday
Saturday

to make a booking send SMS at
cel: 0406878173

Sextus
24-07-2014, 11:04 PM
I let you think that I am your real siren-mistress to help your dick choke

I love this bit! Sharena, I'll bet too many of the guys on this site spend too much time choking their dicks anyway! :shout: Not just in private, but here!

HotSha19
24-07-2014, 11:54 PM
I love this bit! Sharena, I'll bet too many of the guys on this site spend too much time choking their dicks anyway! :shout: Not just in private, but here!

well now maybe they should try my version
i have a magic hand for it :P

HotSha19
25-07-2014, 08:13 PM
my bra unhoke twice today does it mean anything?

x11
25-07-2014, 10:05 PM
for non punters and wl a sneeze means somebody is thinking of you. For us a bra unhooking or shirt button popping... zipper undone or breaking means the same thing. ... or having a boner for you.... lol

and let's face it. . This is you we're taking about. . somebody is always thinking about you

HotSha19
26-07-2014, 05:29 PM
hehe ,,,, i wonder whos that somebody lol :P

do you think his the same guy who invented the vibrator
and he hear the voice saying if u build it they cummmm :P

x11
26-07-2014, 10:31 PM
hehe ,,,, i wonder whos that somebody lol :P

do you think his the same guy who invented the vibrator
and he hear the voice saying if u build it they cummmm :P

.... Well it was prophesied... and u did cummm..... ;p

and who knows it might well have been a woman who invented the vibrator

HotSha19
27-07-2014, 08:33 AM
hehe,,, i dont think so cause if its a woman who invented it
it wouldn't be shape and built like a dick but instead it should be soft and gentle tounge

i feel like dick for breakfast today,,, :P

astro boy
27-07-2014, 08:45 AM
hehe,,, i dont think so cause if its a woman who invented it
it wouldn't be shape and built like a dick but instead it should be soft and gentle tounge

i feel like dick for breakfast today,,, :P

I thought it was your day off..
Anyway shouldn't you be in church this morning... Missy !!

HotSha19
27-07-2014, 09:00 AM
10559Well i take my off in advance,,
and I did already 7am…
hehe