PDA

View Full Version : Pennys77

Elbortomorton
07-01-2013, 05:51 PM
What's the lowdown on this place any good?

Littlewonder
07-01-2013, 06:19 PM
Its a while since I have seen a post on this shop not that I have done a search, I think it used to be pretty good but the prices are not as competitive as some of the other shops.

Elbortomorton
08-01-2013, 10:13 AM
Sounds good jus wanted to make sure I'd enjoy the service

Littlewonder
08-01-2013, 10:18 AM
I was there not long ago...three girls in the line up (all Thai), two good looking and one average....nice room too but at $190 per hour it's not the most competitively priced service as mentioned by bro Littlewonder...the going rate for a similar standard service seems to be $160 per hour these days....still they have some good looking Thai girls there....one thing I like about this place is that they seem to have real pictures of the girls that work there on their website, unlike some other places.....the pictures and the description of the girl I saw (Rose) are very real....except for the age. There's no way she's 19 but at the same time she is not some 30+ MILF either....so they lie about the age of the girls like everybody else but they are not completely delusional.....Give it a try if you are not a tight budget where every $ counts....alternatively go for 45min/$150.

Actually 64 Taren Point, Kellys Five Dock and Greenacre and 533 Willoughby Road are all $150 for the hour and if you want to shop around you can find cheaper, but from my experience cheaper can be a catch as the service can be of a lower standard.

Clinton
08-01-2013, 12:02 PM
Don't see the point going there at 190/hr unless they run a promotion.

Littlewonder
08-01-2013, 05:36 PM
Don't see the point going there at 190/hr unless they run a promotion.

Have to agree the other shops would appear to be better value for money.

gentlescream
10-01-2013, 12:31 PM
Was there once to see a specific girl. Enjoyed the environment, but agreed to the fact that the prices are slightly steeper than most places and you can probably get a better price without much compromise with some research.

asiafever
10-01-2013, 01:11 PM
went there many moons ago. Shop was nice enough, girl was a voluptous thai girl who LOVED doggie, and with an as like that it was the best view in the house, but hard to justify a return at those prices so never went back. If it were my local I may have been more often, but too many places to tempt me with better value on the way there..