PDA

View Full Version : Five Dock 203, was quite fine...now...

gentlescream
25-07-2014, 11:35 PM
Well, just had a horribke exp with recpetion at this venue. Tried this place a few times in the past, met some lovely girls, with one particular WL that I wanted to meet again.

However, whenever she was in the roster, and I called in, the woman at the other end of the line gave me a completely different roster. Thus, point 1: roster is hardly ever accurate. -> I dropped in today and the male reception there told me to don't mind the roster since it's is nevee fully or properly updated. ...Fair enough, their business, let em be...

But when you call, is told a particular girls is there, make a booking, and show up...only to be told that:
1) no such girl is working
2) he wasn't the one that picked up my call and thus there is no booking
3) one of the girls probably picked up the call
4) didn't understand me
5) tells me it is "normal" and i should accept it...well, i threw a few FUs in his face after I told him that that may be normal, but not right and it's BS of which he then replied with..."well then, complain to the government."………absolutely pissed off with his attitude. Gonna miss that particular girl that I really really liked, but oh well, not worth my time and emotional rage.

tonyau
11-10-2015, 10:23 PM
How's going now?