PDA

View Full Version : General talk Valley / New Farm

AboveBoard
26-07-2014, 09:32 PM
As a newbie to both Brisbane & this site am keen to get familiarised with the neighbourhood!

Found a room to rent half way down Brunswick Street towards New Farm park and have sussed a couple of local massage places out.

One was in the Chinatown mall (pretty decent but def. legit.) and another one in a small arcade near the Elephant looks promising

Also spotted a new men's barber shop (plus nails & massage?) that has just opened in Brunswick St. near Ray White RE

Walked past on Friday and the (mainly female) staff look as hot as!!

Definitely need a haircut early next week....

brownwallaby
26-07-2014, 11:20 PM
Amore is only 7 minutes walk from where you live

RottenLittlePunt
27-07-2014, 01:12 PM
Amore is only 7 minutes walk from where you live

There used to be a private ML (Sienna?) that worked from New Farm. She always got rave reviews but from memory was a little expensive. Not sure if she is still working or if she is still in New Farm.

texass10in
27-07-2014, 03:33 PM
Hey Aboveboard, welcome to the forum. Let us know how you go with that haircut. Been looking for a new place to get a regular trim ;-)

AboveBoard
27-07-2014, 05:27 PM
Usually go for cheap n cheerful but today was something else!! Quality haircut with neck shave, hot towel and even a beer for good measure. Price also very reasonable.

tonksy
28-07-2014, 10:59 AM
whats the name of the barber Aboveboard? I need a trim myself:)

RottenLittlePunt
28-07-2014, 11:10 AM
AB, did you try the massage or just the trim?

AboveBoard
28-07-2014, 04:03 PM
Called Mens Grooming Lounge and is at 599 Brunswick St. New Farm.

Think they have a Facebook page as well.

Just had a haircut but they have a separate room for nails/massage so give it a spin!!

RottenLittlePunt
28-07-2014, 05:12 PM
Looks pretty legit. Good luck to anyone who gets anything more.

BrisMoses
30-07-2014, 09:49 AM
Might give it a go need a good place to get my beard groomed

BrisMoses
01-08-2014, 02:19 PM
Legit place but if you want a good haircut and grooming well worth the visit

Gentleman
10-10-2014, 04:49 PM
Just went to Men's Grooming. While it is definitely legit, it will be absolutely appreciated by those who like to be expertly attended to by a lovely young Asian lady.

Woebetide
12-10-2014, 11:11 PM
If you want the best private operator in New Farm/Valley call Gina - Brisbane - 0429 263 625.

bmuux3
13-10-2014, 03:35 PM
This place at 599 Brunswick used to be called Sakura Day Spa. I don't know if the owner is still the same. Her name is Isa. The shop was originally located at 174 Wickham Street which is Tara Thai restaurant these days.
This shop made me addicted to MLs touch. It is generally legit unless the ML wants more at no extra. At least this was the deal a few years ago. But maybe the greedy massage business has changed them too.

RottenLittlePunt
13-10-2014, 03:42 PM
This place at 599 Brunswick used to be called Sakura Day Spa. I don't know if the owner is still the same. Her name is Isa. The shop was originally located at 174 Wickham Street which is Tara Thai restaurant these days.
This shop made me addicted to MLs touch. It is generally legit unless the ML wants more at no extra. At least this was the deal a few years ago. But maybe the greedy massage business has changed them too.

I actually saw an ad for Sakura recently. What are the girls like there, old/young, chinese/japanese, slim/voluptuous?

oilman
13-10-2014, 05:07 PM

Did Isa used to work a Hot Spa Sauna Massage in the Valley Petite Phillipno ML ?

bmuux3
14-10-2014, 11:33 AM
Not sure if Isa works somewhere else too. She is in mid 30s very slim and Petit with dark olive skin. Looks Philippines. The girls in old Sakura shop were mixture of old and young and from Korea, Thailand and China. I remember even the receptionist was Middle Eastern. Iranian I guess.