PDA

View Full Version : General talk Just a thought

CantCme
26-07-2014, 10:57 PM
Just wondering if it would be possible to convince Ginza management to recruit either an Aussie bombshell or a Latin girl to work at their shop, and provide the same service the asian girls do.

Just a thought

AHLUNGOR
27-07-2014, 01:48 AM
Just wondering if it would be possible to convince Ginza management to recruit either an Aussie bombshell or a Latin girl to work at their shop, and provide the same service the asian girls do.

Just a thought

It will be very difficult to get the western WLs to provide BBBJ as standard services !

TROLL
29-07-2014, 07:42 AM
I.second that. I am Asian guy who would love to fuck a blonde, Latino, European with an accent, Aussie surfer chick. They are on.my list. Waiting for Bella so I.can tick.some off lol

Schlogg
29-07-2014, 08:06 AM
Can't see it happening at Ginza

Sergaent Brody
29-07-2014, 10:09 AM
I used to be a regular at Liaisons and Gateway but dropped off from them since these agencies providing young Asian girls. I haven't gone back to Aussies for almost two years now and haven't had the urge to so it for some reason.

AHLUNGOR
29-07-2014, 10:20 AM
I did try an Aussie blonde girl Michelle at 5 Star! But I was told before hand that only CBJ service from Michelle and no other 5 Star services ! She was still pretty good ! And cheaper than the cauc shops !

There you go !