PDA

View Full Version : Girl info 18ys - Tokyo.Cherry @1B/139 York st city today

QVB
28-07-2014, 01:20 PM
Hi there. Cherry: 18 - new to industy . Japanese . Size 4 . . Very white smooth skin pretty face . Very open .. Best attitude . Done the good job !

QVB
28-07-2014, 04:25 PM
QVB said:
Today 12:20 PM
18ys - Tokyo.Cherry @1B/139 York st city today
Hi there. Cherry: 18 - new to industy . Japanese . Size 4 . . Very white smooth skin pretty face . Very open .. Best attitude . Done the good job !
QVB Korean and Chinese Massage
Shop 1 B, 139 York St, City
Phone: 8084-4001
Opens 7 days: 10am to 8pm

AHLUNGOR
28-07-2014, 07:38 PM
QVB said:
Today 12:20 PM
18ys - Tokyo.Cherry @1B/139 York st city today
QVB Korean and Chinese Massage
Shop 1 B, 139 York St, City
Phone: 8084-4001
Opens 7 days: 10am to 8pm

Just to clarify that Cherry was actually born in China but grew up in Tokyo Japan with her Family, so to say that she is a Japanese girl is not stretching the truth.

I met this lovely and very cute Cherry at the shop when I go for my Mamasan double today ! Cherry is really only just turned 18! So young and fresh, like a Japanese doll. New to the industry , very shy of course but very friendly and willing to please, has that obedient nature of a typical Japanese girl.

Gentlemen clients and experienced kind trainer wanted! She is the total opposite of all those seasoned pro ml or ageing milf , be part of Cherry's growing pains and journey to ML actualization ! and share your knowledge and wisdom of what RnT is all about with this lovely teenager please !

Please set your expectation level at the beginners level.

Would you like to get your hands on Cherry before I put my stamps on her ??

This lovely lady is petite and slim, size 4 or 6, slim long legs, may be A/B cups , shortish hair and very good looking.

Vicky and Nicole had already guaranteed that if Cherry can't get anyone over the line , the balls with be in the Mamasans very capable hands ! So you need not worry about getting your money worth !

I will make time later to past on my RNT 101 to Cherry!

For all those brothers who are young and fresh diehards , thou shald not miss Cherry!

Cheers