PDA

View Full Version : General talk Help with finding slim sexy milf in the city (sydney)

poor bastard
29-07-2014, 01:00 AM
Hey bros,

Can you help me out? I'm after a slim hot milf in the city (eg. like the old wishway mamasan slim/pretty with white shirt or the singing angel from billy's old shop). I'm not after the chubby/fugly ones.
An example is here:

http://www.rothen.jp/pc/profile.php?id=terasaki

I read a post by ahlongor about QVB has hot milfs Nicole and Susan, but are they hot and slim? no idea where that is and how much...I'm on a tight budget hoping to get something for under $80 with HJ included

I'm just looking for rnt, not fs.

Any help would be awesome!! :)

Thanks!

AHLUNGOR
29-07-2014, 01:09 AM
Re posted !

AHLUNGOR
29-07-2014, 01:11 AM
Hey bros,

Can you help me out? I'm after a slim hot milf in the city (eg. like the old wishway mamasan slim/pretty with white shirt or the singing angel from billy's old shop). I'm not after the chubby/fugly ones.
An example is here:

http://www.rothen.jp/pc/profile.php?id=terasaki

I read a post by ahlongor about QVB has hot milfs Nicole and Susan, but are they hot and slim? no idea where that is and how much...I'm on a tight budget hoping to get something for under $80 with HJ included

I'm just looking for rnt, not fs.

Any help would be awesome!! :)

Thanks!

Hi brother , you are never poor when you start quoting my name ........haha

Nicole, Susan and Vicky are all sexy milfs but they have curves , more my type .......lol

Pretty and slim, well, well, well, you are also asking the right person:

Kelly and Sue are both tall and slim Korean girls , not really milfs but in their mid 20's, should tick most of your boxes!

Besides QVB I think most of the mls these days at Snow Lotus and 316 central are more your types

Cheers

Ps. Add Mena from 7 Lotus to your must try list, but she is younger! Joey from SL would be the most suitable sexy and slim milf for you !

Mr Crash and Burn
29-07-2014, 06:44 PM
Ahlungor, how old are Joey's children??

poor bastard
30-07-2014, 03:28 PM
Thanks ahlongor, how much is snow lotus abd qvb? Also is qvb means 139 York? I've never been to those 2 places...any other options I'm hoping to get hj for around $40, even 30 mins is ok...

AHLUNGOR
30-07-2014, 03:30 PM
Thanks ahlongor, how much is Joey from snow lotus? I've never been there...any other options I'm hoping to get hj for around $40, even 30 mins is ok...

Minimum session is 30 min at $35 - plus $20 tip will get you a basic happy ending !!

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
30-07-2014, 03:31 PM
Ahlungor, how old are Joey's children??

Tiffany, Joey and Rita !!

Haha, brother C&B - I still owe you three beers................lol

poor bastard
30-07-2014, 04:04 PM
Also when you said qvb, you mean 1A or 1B?