PDA

View Full Version : Massage Review - Gold Coast

darthvader
29-07-2014, 01:25 PM
I happened to be in the area recently so thought i would take the punt on a new shop..

I have tried this several times with mixed results... here goes..

Gold Coast HWY at Mermaid Beach there are around 4 or so massage shops to choose from on both sides of the road, i ended up settling on one simply called 'Thai Massage'. They all look worth trying, but on face value it can always be a tough call..

In i went and paid $55 for an hour massage.

Girl was just OK. Good personality but no super model and probably around 30 i would think (looked younger) just a touch on the chubby side.

Got my gear off and layer face down and pulled the towel over myself - nut sack as low as it would go..

Proceeding through the massage i was confident it was a legit shop. Towel was only moved here and there but remained covering me somewhat. Back massage was pretty good (leading to my thoughts about legit shop) neck and shoulders great.. Moved onto legs and there was the slightest tackle tickle via fingernail which gave me some hope.. Around 30 minutes in and she asked me to flip - my man was ready to pitch a tent to show my intentions.

She spent around 10 minutes massaging my stomach etc, which was pretty shit, then down to the legs... The towel was still present and used to cover one leg and my junk while she worked the other leg - with no other touching.

Then she swapped to the other leg and asked the magic question i was waiting to hear 'would you like extra special massage?'.

I walked out happy and even enjoyed a green tea in the foyer.

Good luck brothers!

texass10in
29-07-2014, 07:33 PM
Thanks for the review, darth! I can confirm the other 2 nearby will provide similar results. Variety is always nice, and depending on the day some nice looking girls can be had there. Just a hint, if you don't cover yourself to begin with and neither will they. If they do, a pretty good sign they are legit. If you cover yourself, they assume your modesty may mean you're not interested. Glad she asked the question, though. Happy Punting!

darthvader
30-07-2014, 12:52 PM
Hey Tex,

Mate thats one thing I've never been sure which way to go.. Ive done the no towel thing before and the girl laughed when she walked in.. So wasn't 100% sure if that would be considered rude or some shit.

In saying that I've been to places where theres no towel at all - such as Chevron Island.. There was a towel to cover the bed but that was it - which doesn't bother me either way..

popeye96
30-07-2014, 05:30 PM
Unless they specifically ask you to cover yourself with the towel, I never do, even if one is on the table when I walk in. If there is one there, I always put it down between my feet at the end of the table, still folded/rolled up. If they wish to cover you they can.

RottenLittlePunt
31-07-2014, 10:23 AM
Always best to let them make the choice to cover you or not. They might like what they see and sway there decision at the end. Even if they laugh, it's a good conversation starter.

Vitality
31-07-2014, 07:55 PM
Always best to let them make the choice to cover you or not. They might like what they see and sway there decision at the end. Even if they laugh, it's a good conversation starter.

In some shops, when the ML covers me with a towel it may indicate that it is just going to be a legit massage... but not always...!!! i think it immediately adds a sense of suspense as to whether or not your going to get that ending your hoping... I also think in many cases the ML uses the towel as some kind of "prop" to try and hint and tease you into thinking your going to get lucky... !!! eg your lying on your front... the ML has carefully placed the towel in the "modest" position but then during the leg massage the ML seems to, with each stroke, the towel moves further and further up your back to the point where your bits are in full view... and then she starts to massage your ass... :)

Or when your now lying on your back and the ML is working her way up your leg but then "surprisingly" continues to make her way right up along side your "raging little friend" whilst "unintentionally" pushing the towel... then oops...!! your "raging little friend" has popped his head out and is saying hello to the world...!!! then those "accidental" touches and suggestive hints seem to happen... and before you know it the towel is nowhere near that "modest position" where it had been so carefully placed by the ML immediately after the flip... now at this point... that wishful ending may just happen...! but not always...!!

RottenLittlePunt
01-08-2014, 10:09 AM
In some shops, when the ML covers me with a towel it may indicate that it is just going to be a legit massage... but not always...!!! i think it immediately adds a sense of suspense as to whether or not your going to get that ending your hoping... I also think in many cases the ML uses the towel as some kind of "prop" to try and hint and tease you into thinking your going to get lucky... !!! eg your lying on your front... the ML has carefully placed the towel in the "modest" position but then during the leg massage the ML seems to, with each stroke, the towel moves further and further up your back to the point where your bits are in full view... and then she starts to massage your ass... :)

Or when your now lying on your back and the ML is working her way up your leg but then "surprisingly" continues to make her way right up along side your "raging little friend" whilst "unintentionally" pushing the towel... then oops...!! your "raging little friend" has popped his head out and is saying hello to the world...!!! then those "accidental" touches and suggestive hints seem to happen... and before you know it the towel is nowhere near that "modest position" where it had been so carefully placed by the ML immediately after the flip... now at this point... that wishful ending may just happen...! but not always...!!

I think I read some of your articles in Penthouse Forum :prettiness: