View Full Version : Girl info Ashfield 295 Welcome

Ashfield295
29-07-2014, 02:13 PM
Welcome to 295 Liverpool Road, Ashfield Tel: 02 9716 9888
We provide best services with lowest prices.

Service Rate:

Happy Ending Massage (with clothes)
$30/30mins
$50/60mins
Body to Body Massage (clothes off)
$50/30mins
$70/60mins
Full Service
$70/30mins

http://www.aus99.com.au/upload_girl_album/99273999_20140721040406_amy_second.jpg
Amy
highly recommended
Come from Hubei province of China, gentle and soft as most of Chinese girls who was born in South of China, 1.65m tall, slender and neatly made, naive and cute. Nice attitude and nice service.
Working on Monday to Sunday.

http://www.aus99.com.au/upload_girl_album/99273799_20140721035051_ella.jpg
Ella
highly recommended
Come from Beijing, previous white collar, petite and cute, easy going and nice-sex skilled, you will feel cozy and relaxed when you play with her.
Working on Monday to Friday.

http://www.aus99.com.au/upload_girl_album/99273599_20140721034432_nancy.jpg
Nancy
Chinese, Natural DD, 1.65m tall, Size 8.
Strong Massage, Passionate and Good Service.
Working on Monday to Thursday, Saturday and Sunday.

http://www.aus99.com.au/upload_girl_album/99273899_20140721035531_lucy.jpg
Lucy
Come from North of China, Uni-student, size 6, 1.60m tall, pretty and sexy, milky skin.
Please call for book as sometimes she needs to go to university.

http://www.aus99.com.au/upload_girl_album/99274099_20140721040640_mico.jpg
Mico
Previous model in Taiwan, 1.71m tall, size 7, fairly tall and fairly slim,good service and skillful.

http://www.aus99.com.au/upload_girl_album/99273699_20140721034805_apple.jpg
Apple
Come from Taiwan, 1.60m, size 7, previous massage therapist, she can makes you relaxed deeply and gives you a good erotic massage or other service.

Ashfield295
29-07-2014, 07:35 PM
Vivian just start .if Any one wanna come for her

AHLUNGOR
30-07-2014, 01:31 AM
Welcome to 295 Liverpool Road, Ashfield Tel: 02 9716 9888
We provide best services with lowest prices.

Service Rate:

Happy Ending Massage (with clothes)
$30/30mins
$50/60mins
Body to Body Massage (clothes off)
$50/30mins
$70/60mins
Full Service
$70/30mins

http://www.aus99.com.au/upload_girl_album/99273999_20140721040406_amy_second.jpg
Amy
highly recommended
Come from Hubei province of China, gentle and soft as most of Chinese girls who was born in South of China, 1.65m tall, slender and neatly made, naive and cute. Nice attitude and nice service.

http://www.aus99.com.au/upload_girl_album/99273799_20140721035051_ella.jpg
Ella
highly recommended
Come from Beijing, previous white collar, petite and cute, easy going and nice-sex skilled, you will feel cozy and relaxed when you play with her.
Working on Monday to Friday.

http://www.aus99.com.au/upload_girl_album/99273599_20140721034432_nancy.jpg
Nancy
Chinese, Natural DD, 1.65m tall, Size 8.
Strong Massage, Passionate and Good Service.
Working on Monday to Thursday, Saturday and Sunday.

http://www.aus99.com.au/upload_girl_album/99273899_20140721035531_lucy.jpg
Lucy
Come from North of China, Uni-student, size 6, 1.60m tall, pretty and sexy, milky skin.
Please call for book as sometimes she needs to go to university.

http://www.aus99.com.au/upload_girl_album/99274099_20140721040640_mico.jpg
Mico
Previous model in Taiwan, 1.71m tall, size 7, fairly tall and fairly slim,good service and skillful.

http://www.aus99.com.au/upload_girl_album/99273699_20140721034805_apple.jpg
Apple
Come from Taiwan, 1.60m, size 7, previous massage therapist, she can makes you relaxed deeply and gives you a good erotic massage or other service.

With that price list ! It trumps 501/532 Newtown too !

Free HJ is just amazing value !

Looks like I have to see Nancy !!

Schlogg
30-07-2014, 01:35 AM
Is this a new place?

Redbull
30-07-2014, 01:35 AM
Happy endings included? You got my interest before but now you got my attention.

wilisno
30-07-2014, 01:47 AM
Is this a new place?

No, it's not a new place, Ashfield295 has been an FS shop for a long time.

dickyman
30-07-2014, 09:10 AM
Previous owner was Helen from Burwood, miss her burwood shop

dickyman
30-07-2014, 09:10 AM
Most cheapest FS in Sydney, 100/h

GreenL
30-07-2014, 09:30 AM
and this is a real bargain!! just wondering if we are getting massage from previous WL of this fs shop? or has it changed to a rnt joint?

AHLUNGOR
30-07-2014, 09:50 AM
and this is a real bargain!! just wondering if we are getting massage from previous WL of this fs shop? or has it changed to a rnt joint?

I have never been there but I believe it's a RnT shop with all extras. !

GreenL
30-07-2014, 12:09 PM
it was a FS shop I been there couple of times early this year. but now they advertise differently, massage rates and a 30min fs rate. may be new business model?

Schlogg
30-07-2014, 01:46 PM
No, it's not a new place, Ashfield295 has been an FS shop for a long time.

Oh ok, thank you. Has never appeared on my radar. May be worth giving a go.

john citizen
30-07-2014, 03:33 PM
Use to go there alot back years ago.
Last time was there was about 6 months ago.
It's the same and have never change.
Most of them is old porkchop but sometime you get really young one before they move on.
$100/h but you only allow to cum once just letting you guys know.

AHLUNGOR
30-07-2014, 03:36 PM
Use to go there alot back years ago.
Last time was there was about 6 months ago.
It's the same and have never change.
Most of them is old porkchop but sometime you get really young one before they move on.

If the WL can massage, then it will be OK !

RoyalFlush
30-07-2014, 05:24 PM
Photos are very tempting though. Any intel?

dickyman
30-07-2014, 10:57 PM
Last visit is May, still cum twice in hour session

Clinton
01-08-2014, 01:38 AM

Blacks, Indians, Pakistanis and Arabs are well known for demanding two to three or four shots in an hour. What kind of WLs can take that? The shop has to do so to protect their WLs from these types of punters.

uglyphil
01-08-2014, 02:02 AM

That has never been the case on any of my visits.

john citizen
01-08-2014, 02:16 PM
Guess i have to go back and try again.
Maybe they've change if this is the new boss.
Use to go alot for rnt only. Be going there on the weekend to find out.
Yeah some people do just treat the girl like shit, they talk about these people alot when you ask them.

Clinton
01-08-2014, 03:04 PM
Yeah some people do just treat the girl like shit, they talk about these people alot when you ask them.

Most of them are Blacks, Indians and Arabs, some of which deserve to be departed to their own countries to fuck their own girls.

yellow_fever
01-08-2014, 04:06 PM
It's so hard to tell from photos, and even if you could id still rather see an average looking girl with great service than a hottie who was a dead fish. At that price it's worth a punt though!

john citizen
01-08-2014, 06:30 PM
Yeah, I rather pay abit more and get better service. But if you just want to empty them juice then this is as cheap as you get them.
You never if you never try, they might pick up their game with the new boss.

Ashfield295
01-08-2014, 08:00 PM
come and vist us

yellow_fever
01-08-2014, 09:34 PM
I would if you replied to the PM I sent you today a few hours before you made the above post ;-)

Clinton
02-08-2014, 01:16 AM
come and vist us

Amy should get a pair of high heels to wear. Her shoes look shabby. How old is Nancy? The DD breasts are enticing. Also, Ella seems to be a good one to fuck.

EatmyhairyassholeBitch
02-08-2014, 08:10 AM
I've been there recently. Nothing special except for the price. Get what you pay for. Nancy was nice but average massage and only working for a few weeks so what you expect. Certainly not D or DD breasts and chubby. Won't go back any time soon.

Ashfield295
02-08-2014, 06:53 PM
got 7 girls to9 welcome

yellow_fever
02-08-2014, 07:40 PM
Do you remember who you saw, and did you get BBBJ? Did the place smell like fish from the fish shop downstairs?

Clinton
03-08-2014, 01:17 PM
got 7 girls to9 welcome

Does your shop still have a lot of Indian's-look customers? When will Ella work? I would like to fuck her.

gbh
03-08-2014, 08:26 PM
what time do you close?

cato
03-08-2014, 10:04 PM
Name : NANCY

Establishment : 295 Liverpool Road Ashfield, there is a side lane and rear access, however it's a long climb on a set of exposed metal stairs.

Date of Visit : Thursday 31 July 2014

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 02 9716 9888

Hours of Business : 10am till 2am

Rates : 30 mins for $70 or 1 hr $100 full service, nude massage rates are a bit cheaper.

Size/shape : Perfect BBW Size 14 but with womanly curves, great set of DD natural tits, very smooth skin for a woman her size and no hail damage!
Nancy has a plain face, perhaps like a farmer's wife - but has a great sense of humour and attitude.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ and covered FS, good strong massage.

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely !

Experience / Comments:

We all have our weaknesses... one of mine is a curvy asian lady with big tits. Problem is, there can be some drawbacks when carrying these curves... Hail damage and a few spare tyres to name a few.. But as the saying goes... if you like roses you must put up with the thorns. For me, Nancy is like a rose without thorns.

She is a big lady, but carries it extremely well. Her tummy is rather flat for a BBW and her skin is silky smooth. She has a big round butt, perfectly shaped and no hail damage, she has big strong shapely legs and a great set of natural DD tits. The best way way I can describe her is very stocky but firm. Maybe like a female Russian olympic discus thrower... LOL

She has a plain face, but I wouldn't call her ugly. She has a friendly nature and a good sense of humour. I called and booked her but when I got there on time I was told she would be another 15-20 mins. Well, even if they have a booking and a punter rolls in within 30 mins of the booking, they're not going to send him away. I agree that can be annoying, but that's just a fact of life at the cheaper asian shops.

While I wasn't happy about being made to wait 20 mins despite my booking, a nice touch was that Nancy came into my waiting room wrapped in a towel and introduced her self and apologised for making me wait. She must have been a few mins into a nude massage, but it was pleasing to see that she interrupted her session for 60 seconds to apologise.

I ended up in a room with an elevated shower and a large massage table. The place was reasonably clean, but could have been cleaner but it was typical of a $100 an hour shop. The shower had excellent pressure, plenty of hot water on tap and pump soap. My towel was freshly laundered and smelt clean. After a quick shower, Nancy also took a quick shower and asked if I wanted sex first or massage first.

I usually prefer sex first at these FS massage places. I find it too difficult to relax and enjoy the massage when all I want to do is turn around and get into the action.
Nancy asked if I wanted a BBBJ or CBJ. I asked for BBJ and she grabbed a fist full of tissues and got started. She is one of these ladies who doesn't like to swallow her own spit when a stranger's bare cock has been soaking in it... LOL So every few minutes she takes a break from the sucking and wipes her mouth with the tissues.

While this is not my favourite way of receiving a BBBJ, Nancy still knows how to suck a cock when she's not wiping her mouth. She got right into it and kept going for as long as I wanted to, alternating between BBBJ and spanish between her big tits I asked her for a condom and then I got stuck into this beautiful big round woman in every position I could manage on a massage table. I was hypnotised by her huge round smooth butt and I drover her home in standing doggie as I bent her over the massage table. She could see how much I was enjoying myself and she got right into it as well. After blowing my load, she gently cleaned me up and then commenced a very good and firm massage with about 20 mins left on the clock.

When my time was up, I took another hot shower and so did she. She works here 5-6 days a week with Fridays off but she works some Saturdays. I really enjoyed my time with Nancy, but be warned that she is a big woman. If you do like your BBWs, then she will not disappoint. My only criticism is that she has quite a sizeable tattoo on the right side of her torso. I usually find tatts on women a bit off putting, but Nancy's body and service more than made up for it.

I'll be back often!

the doctor.
03-08-2014, 10:18 PM
Cato..

Is that $100 Fs for 1 hr.. this would be the second cheapest in Sydney..
I have my meetings at Ashfield.. how very convenient...

From the pictures and descriptions above I would go for
Amy
Ella
Lucy
Mica :slobber:

cato
03-08-2014, 11:11 PM
Cato..

I have my meetings at Ashfield.. how very convenient...

From the pictures and descriptions above I would go for
Amy
Ella
Lucy
Mica :slobber:

Yes Doc,

$100 for the hour FS. But remember you get what you pay for, it's very much like Billy's at 142 Marrickville, perhaps a touch better.

I also intend to try Ella. She looks fit in that photo too...

the doctor.
03-08-2014, 11:13 PM
Thanks the other place is Pritchard Place... there are some younglings there..But..!!

cato
03-08-2014, 11:21 PM
Thanks the other place is Pritchard Place... there are some younglings there..But..!!

I agree, I'm a fan of 19 Pritchard too. For $100 an hour Pritchard is very unusual, as in that it's very clean and the girls are quite attractive mostly.

295 only has massage tables, although they're quite wide, but still not as good as a proper bed.

yellow_fever
04-08-2014, 01:14 AM

There's somewhere that does FS for less than $100/hr?

yellow_fever
04-08-2014, 01:19 AM
Nice review Cato!
I can't say I'm into BBW but an enjoyable read none the less ;-) Encouraging to read that she offered BBBJ so hopefully other girls at this place do too. Does the shop smell like fish from the fish shop downstairs? Other guys have commented on this, and for me it's something I just can't stand. I can't even eat seafood :-(

19pritchard is pretty good value for sure and if it wasn't so far from me I'd go there more. I've tried a couple girls there, Anni who I reviewed, and some other pork chop who was pretty bad but had a great sense of humor and kept me laughing the whole time so it wasn't that bad. She was pretty chubby so maybe right up your alley and had a good attitude just didn't really do it for me. Can't remember her name but you could probably see just about any other girl there and get the same experience ;-) I'm sure they're all housewives with teenage sons out making some pocket money to spend at the local KFC with hubby unaware whats going on!

Strayer Mate
04-08-2014, 07:53 AM
this place sounds like a good find and new to advertising on forum.. lotsa potential based on photos, prices and early ARs ... agree that Pritchard is also cheap..possible better amenity as it has real beds not massage table but find, apart from a few reported exceptions, the WLs @Pritchard (and 47B Barry) arent that enthusiastic (into it) working the stale formula of 'catbath, cbj, and 3 positions" (cant blame 'em for the price)... so this ashfield locale may be better "service" for the dollar??

lamb
04-08-2014, 08:54 AM
Quick question, do you get to see a lineup here? I went once quite some time ago and it was basically up the stairs and in with the girl that was there. That was ok because she gave a great session but I'd good to see who's on given the wider option base they seem to have now.

Amy looks like she'd be worth a try.

the doctor.
04-08-2014, 09:45 AM
Its good to know there are places like these to relieve ones self when the the cash flow gets pretty lean from time to time.

cato
04-08-2014, 12:27 PM
Quick question, do you get to see a lineup here? I went once quite some time ago and it was basically up the stairs and in with the girl that was there. That was ok because she gave a great session but I'd good to see who's on given the wider option base they seem to have now.

Amy looks like she'd be worth a try.

Hi lamb,

No there is no line up, as soon as you walk in there's a lady waiting at reception for you, a bit like a taxi rank... LOL

This is similar to how Billy's (and a few other places) work. However if you insist on seeing other ladies I'm sure they'll introduce them rather than let you walk out.

I always politely but firmly insist on seeing other ladies if the next taxi isn't too my liking... LOL

However, while I was waiting for my booking with Nancy, I overheard another punter insisting on seeing other ladies when the one shown didn't appeal to him. However they were flat chat busy and weren't lying when they told him that no other ladies were available. That punter walked but I'm sure they wouldn't have let him walk if they had other ladies to show.

cato
04-08-2014, 12:34 PM
Nice review Cato!
I can't say I'm into BBW but an enjoyable read none the less ;-) Encouraging to read that she offered BBBJ so hopefully other girls at this place do too. Does the shop smell like fish from the fish shop downstairs? Other guys have commented on this, and for me it's something I just can't stand. I can't even eat seafood :-(

19pritchard is pretty good value for sure and if it wasn't so far from me I'd go there more. I've tried a couple girls there, Anni who I reviewed, and some other pork chop who was pretty bad but had a great sense of humor and kept me laughing the whole time so it wasn't that bad. She was pretty chubby so maybe right up your alley and had a good attitude just didn't really do it for me. Can't remember her name but you could probably see just about any other girl there and get the same experience ;-) I'm sure they're all housewives with teenage sons out making some pocket money to spend at the local KFC with hubby unaware whats going on!

Thanks yellow fever,

I certainly didn't notice any fish smell and my nose is more sensitive than most. However I did go fairly late at night and it's possible that perhaps during the day some of the smell may emanate to the top floor. I'll let you know if/when I happen to visit during the day.

The chubbier girl at 19 Pritchard was most likely Michelle. Fun lady but she is a touch too big even for my liking, although I did enjoy my punt with her a little while ago now.

Cheers,
Cato

Ashfield295
05-08-2014, 11:52 AM
got angel amy miko ap cinday nancy vivian lucky now come to vist

Ashfield295
05-08-2014, 02:49 PM
good price and good severes never let u down

Ashfield295
05-08-2014, 05:55 PM
got nancy miko cindy vivian ci amy elle right now

EatmyhairyassholeBitch
06-08-2014, 05:44 AM
Ummmm, this girl doesn't have good massage. She was a hairdresser till about 3 ago but no money so changed profession.

Good attitude though. Definitely BBW.

Ashfield295
06-08-2014, 11:45 AM
lucky ella cindy amy miko nancy working right now

gentlescream
06-08-2014, 03:52 PM
kinda surprised to be honest that 295 joined. Been there a few times and had decent exp there, but place never seemed to be a place that would invest in advertising. but good to see them anyhow.

Ashfield295
06-08-2014, 05:05 PM
miko cindy lucy nancy ella amy are working now

Clinton
06-08-2014, 08:12 PM
This shop will make other shops to rethink about their pricing strategies. This introduces good competition to the industry.

yellow_fever
06-08-2014, 08:46 PM
Yeah maybe all the FS shops will chuck out their beds and hire pork chops and offer hand shandys for $30.

wilisno
06-08-2014, 08:50 PM
Yeah maybe all the FS shops will chuck out their beds and hire pork chops and offer hand shandys for $30.
Haha ! I was about to say : good competition with whom ? ;) ;) ;)

yellow_fever
06-08-2014, 09:43 PM
Probably giving 269 Canterbury a good run for their money? Same area/price.

Ashfield295
08-08-2014, 07:18 PM
tonight got 7 girls miko lucy Cindy nancy vivian ap and maggie

Ashfield295
09-08-2014, 08:57 PM
cindy ap vivian nancy miko lucy to9

Ashfield295
11-08-2014, 06:58 PM
nancy vivian alice miko ci amy angel to9

cheapthrills101
11-08-2014, 10:22 PM
Previous owner was Helen from Burwood, miss her burwood shop

Ahh...the memories!!

I followed Helen here too - until the place got real seedy and I had a couple of regrettable experiences there LOL!
Does anyone know if Helen is still operating anywhere??

Has this place changed management? Is it any better than the seedy FS shop it has been for a number of years?

Also, I'm usually good with acronyms, but I'm struggling to work out BBW???

wilisno
12-08-2014, 12:35 AM
Also, I'm usually good with acronyms, but I'm struggling to work out BBW???

BBW = Big Beautiful Woman

yellow_fever
12-08-2014, 01:06 AM
Called up the place on saturday thinking to give it a try since Amy was posted on the shop roster that day, called not long after they posted the shop roster;

yf: hi I'd like to make a booking with Amy please
shop: oh she is busy now
yf: ok, can i make a booking later today?
shop : no she is not working
yf: she is not working? you said she is busy
shop: she is reception
yf: are you amy?
shop: no she is busy now

Well, I decided not to go that day. Hopefully she will be available some other day that she is working

Ashfield295
12-08-2014, 11:46 AM
got lucy amy cici ap miko nancy elle right now come to have look

Ashfield295
12-08-2014, 05:20 PM
got nancy amy lucy miko cici apple vivian now come to vist us

dickyman
12-08-2014, 10:26 PM
Amy is busy and then not working, WTH. If I were you, I will say don't play me like a fool, idiot

Clinton
19-08-2014, 10:46 PM
Where to park if I go late at night?

EatmyhairyassholeBitch
20-08-2014, 12:32 AM

Out front then and walk up the lane if you want the back entrance.

yellow_fever
20-08-2014, 02:09 AM
Anyone had a chance to hookup with one of the hotter looking girls here, Amy or Ella? I'm still planning on dropping by this place some time soon but got the run around the last time I called. At the price, 70 for an hour nude body slide, it's almost half the price of a lot of other places. Not sure if it's straight up or they're going to hit you up for extras on top of the basic fee. According to the ads it's all inclusive at that price. Seems worth a go and there must be a decent girl there somewhere.

Clinton
20-08-2014, 11:51 AM
Out front then and walk up the lane if you want the back entrance.

Thanks. The front entrance is right opposite to a bus stop. You are totally exposed to the people waiting for buses.

bargainh
20-08-2014, 12:15 PM

There is a 3 Hr free car park at the corner of Brown and Bland St.

Amy has a good figure and reasonable service, I guess she is in her early 30's or late 20.

yellow_fever
20-08-2014, 03:09 PM
That's a pretty obvious spruke as a first post. If you've actually seen her maybe you could write an AR? Does she do BBBJ?

Ashfield295
20-08-2014, 07:07 PM
Called up the place on saturday thinking to give it a try since Amy was posted on the shop roster that day, called not long after they posted the shop roster;

yf: hi I'd like to make a booking with Amy please
shop: oh she is busy now
yf: ok, can i make a booking later today?
shop : no she is not working
yf: she is not working? you said she is busy
shop: she is reception
yf: are you amy?
shop: no she is busy now

Well, I decided not to go that day. Hopefully she will be available some other day that she is working

Sorry about that , I thought there are some mistakes, apologies for that, Amy is a working girl, at day time she is really busy for regular. Have to booking some time, she finish around 7 or 8 pm.

Ashfield295
20-08-2014, 07:19 PM
Anyone had a chance to hookup with one of the hotter looking girls here, Amy or Ella? I'm still planning on dropping by this place some time soon but got the run around the last time I called. At the price, 70 for an hour nude body slide, it's almost half the price of a lot of other places. Not sure if it's straight up or they're going to hit you up for extras on top of the basic fee. According to the ads it's all inclusive at that price. Seems worth a go and there must be a decent girl there somewhere.

Actually, don't worry about that, 70 for 1hour booking is body to body massage or u can choose to add $30 more for 1 hour full service.

garfield
20-08-2014, 08:12 PM
Actually, don't worry about that, 70 for 1hour booking is body to body massage or u can choose to add $30 more for 1 hour full service.

This is got to be the cheapest full service rate!