PDA

View Full Version : New Nerang Spot

texass10in
29-07-2014, 07:43 PM
So dropped into a new shop today (at least new to me and advertised in GC Bulletin as a new shop) in Nerang just off the freeway (convenient) on Station Street. Entrance is downstairs with a few other shops, so plausible deniability is available if necessary, but you'll need to come up with a story for a tax return or new tattoo if you do.

Had a massage from a young Taiwanese girl (looked early to mid-20's). $30 for half hour with a little extra available for $20, so prices in line with most of the GC establishments I frequent. Shop was clean and new as advertised, but far from sound proof. Caught the names of two brother punters on their way out, as could easily hear the conversations, so just be aware.

Anyway, cute girl and decent conversation. Massage was actually pretty good. I'll likely stop by again if passing through the area.

Happy Punting!

oilman
30-07-2014, 09:12 AM
Please more detail on happy end -
a. Was it robotic or not ?
b. While hj in progress did mls other hand slip down near you backside & insert ?
c. Did you scream out just prior to ejaculation ?
d. Just prior to ejaculation to you try to grab at mls breast or buttocks ?
e. Did you do all of the above ?

oilman
30-07-2014, 09:14 AM
These questions are for the help of other fellow punters not for my own sexual satisfaction as all you paranoid pervs might suspect!! :-D

cheese69
30-07-2014, 11:12 AM
$30 for half hour with a little extra available for $20, so prices in line with most of the GC establishments I frequent.

If these prices are standard on the GC, why the hell do we punters in Brisbane cop almost double?

RottenLittlePunt
30-07-2014, 11:39 AM
If these prices are standard on the GC, why the hell do we punters in Brisbane cop almost double?

Because not enough guys are willing to walk out the door with a roaring hardon protruding from their pants. That makes it a seller's market.

yowiepoppie
30-07-2014, 12:25 PM
I can attest to this shop, all Taiwanese, 50$ for the hour & only $20 for extra.
Like mentioned, only problem is the soundproof of the rooms.
Getting front row seats to the sound of the guy next door getting his finale.

darthvader
30-07-2014, 03:07 PM
Can we get a name pls? I did a quick google and the only thing i could find was some chick that sounded as legit as a nun.

Cheers Kunce.

texass10in
30-08-2014, 02:13 PM
Hey Oilman,

a. Was it robotic or not ? Slightly
b. While hj in progress did mls other hand slip down near you backside & insert ? Crack grazing, but no dot diving.
c. Did you scream out just prior to ejaculation ? Negative, atmosphere not conducive to a scream
d. Just prior to ejaculation to you try to grab at mls breast or buttocks ? Grabbed ass (I'm an ass man).
e. Did you do all of the above ? As per previous answers

Darth, it's just next door to the pub. It's downstairs and there is a bit of parking out back. There's a tattoo shop and accountant in the same space downstairs. Not sure of the name other than the A-Frame out front saying Asian Massage.

Maverickwylde
30-08-2014, 10:18 PM
Tex, is this place Ellie's or the one closer to the pub. I was a little intrigued about the one closest to the pub it advertises a spa and sauna on the outside of the shop.

texass10in
01-09-2014, 09:37 AM
Hey Mav, this one is very close to the pub, but I'd be very surprised if there is a sauna there. Where is Ellie's?

Maverickwylde
01-09-2014, 07:28 PM
Both shops are practically next door to each other In very similar looking buildings. Elly's is below an Indian restaurant. They also advertise heavily on Locanto. It sort of sounds like the place you described but then again most places are the same. The place that advertised a spa and sauna had predominantly red and white signage from memory.