PDA

View Full Version : General talk Mischievous girls

RoyalFlush
29-07-2014, 10:33 PM
There is so much to like and love about girls. Pick your dish, their cuteness, feminineness, smell, prettiness, their breasts for us to play, their pussy oh so comfortable and delicious - but I want to focus on their acts of mischief. What mischievous things have she done to you or have you done together that makes you go HAHAHA like crazy?
I go first - see if anyone can beat my story..

When I am brushing my teeth, I got out of the toilet to watch TV. She pulled down my pants totally, leaving me half-naked middle down. After I pulled them back up, she pulled them down again; sometimes halfway so my stick dangle mid-air. She kept doing this non-stop for 10 times or so.

We were in the park strolling after a heavy dinner. We played a game whereby she reaches for my balls from behind to see if she can touch it. I kept telling her that she touched it but she kept saying not yet so she try to reach deeper. And then to our shock, a jogger ran past us smiling non-stop. We thought we were well covered by the trees so when we reenact the joggers running path, we realised it was very clear to see what we were up to from a distance!

We were supposed to take care of our friend's house while he is overseas. I suggested we have sex on his bed but she said it's not right. Somehow its ok to have sex on his sofa. I wonder if dogs understand what humans are doing when we are having sex?

What acts of mischief that a girl has done that makes you love them even more?

Oneonone
30-07-2014, 12:12 AM
Are you talking about a working lady here or your girl friend or a girl you picked up somewhere?

slangman69
30-07-2014, 12:16 AM
I think he was talking about his mum in his post.

RoyalFlush
30-07-2014, 12:40 AM
Was talking abt girlfriend of course. Or Wl or any woman in a normal relationship thats of interest to you.
I thought that needed no clarification, was taken aback when some lowlife starts to mention abt mothers.

Redbull
30-07-2014, 01:47 AM
Your jogger story remind me of my ex, she loves giving oral to me everywhere, in the car included. There is one time she blew me in a car park, inside a car. tought the spot was hidden well.. After a few minutes I realized a car has been driving in circles and passed us a few times... Not really mischievous things but yea

birch
30-07-2014, 09:19 AM
I remember a short holiday up the coast with my GF in my poorer uni days. We stayed with some elderly family friends that had a great waterfront place on Wallis lake (Central Coast) the next day we were borrowing their boats/ kayaks, etc. when we decided to paddle out to a small deserted island just off shore. One thing led to another and we ended up having great outdoor sex in the long grass for a couple of hours on the island. We returned late afternoon and were invited to stay for an early dinner before we met up with some other friends in Taree for a pub band... What we didn't realise as we sat in their elevated waterfront dining room was that both their neighbours had telescopes suspiciously trained down towards the water/ island (roughly where we were) - as opposed to up towards the night sky... I wonder to this day what kind of show we put on for them - I also haven't been back!

TROLL
31-07-2014, 12:44 AM
got blown in the car by my gf once. All steamed up the windows etc. When finished...cops flashed their lights. Got away with a warning. Not sure what they saw, but coincidental that the lights flashed AFTER we finished.

RoyalFlush
09-08-2014, 12:33 PM
I was trying to get to the other side of the bed. She was in the middle to the room, standing bend down in front of the bed. As I walked past her, I ran my hands across her slit (slow motion, taking full advantage kind of way). Then we got into a small argument, she acting all crazy and me making my point that I am just trying to get to the other side of the room.

aussiegaigin
09-08-2014, 03:15 PM
Back in my younger days I had a gf who lived up Turramurra way. Driving her home one evening, she got a bit frisky and suggested we park the car in this "out of the way spot" in a local park. Drove down this track off the road onto the edge of an oval. Seemed nice and dark and we wouldn't be disturbed. Just got into the act, when suddenly all these lights came on and the local Boy Scout troop paraded out of their building on the other side. We got out of there real quick

wilisno
09-08-2014, 03:30 PM
Back in my younger days I had a gf who lived up Turramurra way. Driving her home one evening, she got a bit frisky and suggested we park the car in this "out of the way spot" in a local park. Drove down this track off the road onto the edge of an oval. Seemed nice and dark and we wouldn't be disturbed. Just got into the act, when suddenly all these lights came on and the local Boy Scout troop paraded out of their building on the other side. We got out of there real quick
Bugger ! ;) ;) ;)

Oneonone
09-08-2014, 08:05 PM

You got to give it to the boy scouts their timing is impeccable.

borock
10-08-2014, 10:41 AM
Had my-ex gave me a blowjob while I was gaming online with a bunch of mates. had to fake a rage quit and fuck her right there and then. totally miss this chick.