PDA

View Full Version : No1 Korean Girl - Sue . Nic & Vicky double 40/% off on Thur . Call : 8084-4001

QVB
31-07-2014, 10:39 AM
Hi there . Welcome to1b/ 139 York st.
Thursday 'a working girl will be :
1:Sue - Korean 24 yrs tall & slim . Size 4 . CC cups . Best reputation & popular at Qvb shop . Simple as your neighbour . Friendly & responsibility all the time !
2: Serina - 24 yrs Korean . Sexy long black hair with sexy juice thick lips . Attractive city girl . Size 6 . B cups .good at Korean b2b style massage service
3: Mimi - 24 Malaysia.. Super busty EE cups . Short and full body shake . Pretty face as Japanese av star , best attitude . Best service.
4: Vicky - sexy & super hot . Ml . EE cups . Size 6 . Attractive , stunning . . Best at all sort of massage style .
5: Nicole - sexy hot ml . D cup . Size 8 . Best experience . Massage service .

AHLUNGOR
31-07-2014, 11:12 AM
I have posted a very short review in the private section after my sensational double on Monday with the two mamasans !!! and lots of brothers are interested and asking how much is the total cost:

Here is the deal: 30 min massage fees is $35, tips is $50 = $85 for 1 person, two people you double that = $170.00 you take 40% off as per Nic's ads = $102.00 and they are happy to just take the $100.00

Only 30 min session is available as otherwise it will be holding up the room for other girls to make regular incomes, please note that this is a busy CBD shop and most clients are 30 min quickies.

As a sign of respect for the mamasan ladies, I don't want to review them as regular massage girls and hope you do the right thing after you have your pleasure !!

NOTE: Today is the last day this double act is available, as Vicky is off tomorrow and Nicole is away on holiday from Saturday !

Enjoy

Cheers

:love::love:

ps. as so many people are asking for disclaimer - here is one for you guys, for my session on Monday, I only paid $85.00. Wasn't planning for the double in the first place, I only booked Nicole, and somehow Vicky was not busy and they kind of insisted me to try their double, I offered to pay another $50 tip to Vicky and she slipped the money back to my suit pocket on the wall, I did try, but I was naked at the time and was simply over powered by two very busty and sexy women................haha !! And I got an extra 10 min too....

ps.2 - just to say this, if you actually need a part 1, this is not for you ....................lol :cool2:

QVB
31-07-2014, 01:22 PM
QVB said:
Today 10:56 AM
Three super busty & two slim young . 40% off double . At 1b /139 york st city .
Hi .wednesday double 40% off. Offer call 8084-4001 . Make a booking . Working girls are :
1: Vicky - super E busty . Size 6 body shape . Very attractive face looking . Best massage service .
2: Susan : ml sexy as well . One of the popular at Qvb. Shop . Size . D cups . Very feminine & passionate . Manic hands will bring you to the heaven .
3: Nicole - sexy hot ml . D cups . Size 8 . Very experience & best massage service .
4: coco - 23 yrs . Super slim with sexy juice full bum . Cute & fun . Smiling all the time . Relaxation massage will bring to your happiest day !
5 Jessy - 20 yrs stylish Thai . Slim 4 size . Sexy curvy body shape . Long black hair with sexy action . Very elegant & education . Experience oil massage style .
QVB Korean and Chinese Massage
Shop 1 B, 139 York St, City
Phone: 8084-4001
Opens 7 days: 10am to 8pm

AHLUNGOR
31-07-2014, 01:50 PM
No Sue today ??

AHLUNGOR
31-07-2014, 06:31 PM
I have posted a very short review in the private section after my sensational double on Monday with the two mamasans !!! and lots of brothers are interested and asking how much is the total cost:

Here is the deal: 30 min massage fees is $35, tips is $50 = $85 for 1 person, two people you double that = $170.00 you take 40% off as per Nic's ads = $102.00 and they are happy to just take the $100.00

Only 30 min session is available as otherwise it will be holding up the room for other girls to make regular incomes, please note that this is a busy CBD shop and most clients are 30 min quickies.

As a sign of respect for the mamasan ladies, I don't want to review them as regular massage girls and hope you do the right thing after you have your pleasure !!

NOTE: Today is the last day this double act is available, as Vicky is off tomorrow and Nicole is away on holiday from Saturday !

Enjoy

Cheers

ps. as so many people are asking for disclaimer - here is one for you guys, for my session on Monday, I only paid $85.00. Wasn't planning for the double in the first place, I only booked Nicole, and somehow Vicky was not busy and they kind of insisted me to try their double, I offered to pay another $50 tip to Vicky and she slipped the money back to my suit pocket on the wall, I did try, but I was naked at the time and was simply over powered by two very busty and sexy women................haha !! And I got an extra 10 min too....

ps.2 - just to say this, if you actually need a part 1, this is not for you ....................lol :cool2:

Final hours to try this special mamasan double, it's today or wait until Nicole comes back from holiday !!

AHLUNGOR
01-08-2014, 01:28 PM

Enjoy

Cheers

To all those lucky and presumably very happy brothers who had enjoyed the double session yesterday, perhaps a quick words of thanks to yours truly here is not too much to ask.............haha :cool2: ??

Never mind, happy customers are good for Nic and Vic anyway. They were very happy and grateful with the supports too and when Nicole comes back from holiday (back to work on 1 Sept), this MAMASANS double special will be an on going features of this shop, so for those who missed out or couldn't make it - especially the two brothers already in the shop yesterday but ended up doing a single only - they'll be back !!

Cheers

:smile: