PDA

View Full Version : General talk bellevue12

ranma241
31-07-2014, 08:25 PM
Ummm what can I say about this place without been negative. Let me think tick tick....tick..

Nope nothing come to mind. Ok then here I go.

Locatiin of the venue is Great nor bad about 10 mins walk from Central station

I hve actually call before hand the guy that picked the up had really crap english which I can't understand I have ask him two question one is the rate which is $65 for 30 mins and second is the age of these so call girls he have stated age between 25-35 which is about my age so it fine. So i went there with some average explanation. As I walk into the premises I can't believe my eyes of what I'm seeing it's a zoo not in a way there are total about 6 girls if you can call them that. One grannymy guess is at least 50+, if she was like 60 years younger yeah sure but I guess I came 60 years too late. While the other I can even described it I don't think there is a scale on this earth that I can how shock I was. One is almost perfectly round and I mean round. While the others make me think the project chop are an angels. If you go there after lunch you most certain will thrown up.

I would not consider touching them if they pay for my service. So I kept mu money in my pocket and my dick in my pant and walk out.

This is my person experience from today 31/07/14.

Redbull
31-07-2014, 09:49 PM
That was an amusing AR, gave me a good laugh. But yea that place is not for a person with weak stomach. You got what you paid. On a bright side (ok very little) from AR that I read so far those women there will do everything without extra charge including CIM and anal

EatmyhairyassholeBitch
31-07-2014, 10:24 PM
Yeah, I dropped in there one day after reading an hour before that they had about 8 girls. I went there and there was one old hag that makes your grandmother look cute. She said 'All busy, only me'. No way.

10 minutes after I left they advertised the girl I was interested in......

Redbull
31-07-2014, 11:29 PM
You mean there is a girl there u interested in?

AHLUNGOR
01-08-2014, 12:30 AM
Ummm what can I say about this place without been negative. Let me think tick tick....tick..

I hve actually call before hand the guy that picked the up had really crap english which I can't understand I have ask him two question one is the rate which is $65 for 30 mins and second is the age of these so call girls he have stated age between 25-35 which is about my age so it fine. So i went there with some average explanation. As I walk into the premises I can't believe my eyes of what I'm seeing it's a zoo not in a way there are total about 6 girls if you can call them that. One grannymy guess is at least 50+, if she was like 60 years younger yeah sure but I guess I came 60 years too late. While the other I can even described it I don't think there is a scale on this earth that I can how shock I was. One is almost perfectly round and I mean round. While the others make me think the project chop are an angels. If you go there after lunch you most certain will thrown up.

I would not consider touching them if they pay for my service. So I kept mu money in my pocket and my dick in my pant and walk out.

May be you should have sticked with Kelly's :

Yes, I actually do I been to Kelly Flower five dock the service of the girl is good, the shower is abit crap but the girl is good no condom BJ, kissing, 68 rate is Great $85 half hour. Should go n try.

uglyphil
01-08-2014, 12:32 AM

Is it just me that finds it funny that ramma is complaining about someone else's "crap english" ;)

samuraiboy
01-08-2014, 12:46 AM
Is it just me that finds it funny that ramma is complaining about someone else's "crap english" ;)

well to be absolutely fair, he did say REALLY crap English...:cool2:

uglyphil
01-08-2014, 01:21 AM
LOL. True :)

ranma241
02-08-2014, 06:11 AM
Mate I would care less about one's english the main point is this was so shocking what shop owner are trying to get away with.

FYI the initial review was done one my phone so there may be spelling errors or auto corrected lol.

Gucci2012
02-08-2014, 08:51 AM
May be you should change your perception of what $65 for 30mins will get you in the CBD...lol! But your right it is a zoo, some people like going to the "Zoo"