PDA

View Full Version : how do punt in this heat ?

the wizard
08-01-2013, 04:30 PM
Even with Air con, I find it very draining punting in this heat, sure the girls would also.
How did you guys go today....

8inches
08-01-2013, 04:31 PM
drink a cup of cement

Littlewonder
08-01-2013, 05:32 PM
Even with Air con, I find it very draining punting in this heat, sure the girls would also.
How did you guys go today....

Give it a miss and punt tomorrow instead. Its not just the punt its getting there and home again afterward no point these days.

Clinton
08-01-2013, 05:54 PM
Go to places with air conditioning. I bet you would extend your sessions again and again because it is too hot outside.

splash
08-01-2013, 06:14 PM
I can't enjoy myself knowing I'm dripping sweat on girls...

like... it happened last week... I felt bad I apologized

dannyboy
08-01-2013, 06:28 PM
Im sure most places are AC, no big deal

DeepImpact
08-01-2013, 08:54 PM
If you are with a GF it is a really good experience to have very hot and sweaty sex sliding against each others body and then take a cold shower straight after.

AHLUNGOR
09-01-2013, 12:19 AM
Take a cold shower together with your favourite girl and see if she can get you up!!

Then B2B, Spanish, tits fuck, BBBJ and either CIM or COF or COT, or all of the above if you got plenty, then more cold shower together, then cool off, relaxed and then either have a massage or a nap, in an A/C environment of course!!

Cheers

the wizard
09-01-2013, 12:29 AM
Take a cold shower together with your favourite girl and see if she can get you up!!

Then B2B, Spanish, tits fuck, BBBJ and either CIM or COF or COT, or all of the above if you got plenty, then more cold shower together, then cool off, relaxed and then either have a massage or a nap, in an A/C environment of course!!

Cheers

Bro Ahlungor, I think you have covered everything

I will take your suggestion...............