View Full Version : Nadia - Central West - Avoid at all costs

uglyphil
01-08-2014, 12:25 AM
Person's Name : Nadia

Establishment : Private

Date of Visit : 31/7/2014

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 0439028239

Hours of Business : Unknown (sorry)

Rates : $150/ half hour, $180/hour (one shot only)

Size/shape : Ad says size 7, but that was several thousand pad thais ago. Ad also says "busty" which is true - she does have a bust, but it would be a C cup if I was using generous measurements

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : massage, FS (well... semi full service)

Value for money/recommend? : FUCK NO!!!

My experience/comments :

I include Nadia's advertisement from the local rag:

NADIA , first time in town. Asian, gorgeous, busty, warm and friendly. Great service. Size 7, 23yo. 0439-028-239

Feeling horny, I was debating whether to save my money for a known decent punt when I head to Sydney for the weekend, or try one of the several PWLs in my local area. Unfortunately I let the wrong brain do my thinking for me tonight. After calling several of the girls, Nadia quoted $180 for the hour which is cheaper than any other PWL around so I thought why not?

The problems began as soon as she answered the door. The only thing which is honest about her advertisement is the phone number and that she is asian. She is pretty, but NOT gorgeous. She is short, but larger than size 7, she DOES NOT give good service and while she is "friendly" (in that she smiles a lot) she is not warm. But I was there, and I have had good service from ladies that misrepresented themselves before so again I thought: why not?

Into the room, paid the money, got naked and on the bed and she started to wank me with copious amounts of baby oil. Her technique her was good and I suspect that she is more used to massage work rather than FS. In spite of several requests on my part, she refused to do any oral (even CBJ was not on the books).

Now, my normal order of operations in an hour long punt is to cum quick (within about 20 mins), have a massage and DATY, kiss and cuddle, get in the mood again and then end with long session of further sex. Nadia put on the dom, rode me cowgirl for a while, but was hopeless at it and after 2 minutes complained of being tired (even though I was her first and last customer of the day at 6PM and she said she'd been bored and slept all day), so we moved into mish where I had a reasonably satisfactory orgasm in spite of her using far too much lube (after doing the usual thing of complaining that my cock is too big).

So onto the massage which was hard and firm BUT before she started she got a towel an put it over my butt and lower back. WTF! We had just fucked and now she was getting all coy. Not only that but she put a towel around herself as well (she wasn't cold - the room was quite warm). For the massage itself she almost exclusively rubbed my legs, it was almost as if she was allergic to touching any part of my body higher than my upper thigh.

Eventually, I got bored of this and sat up to stroked her breasts and thighs in preparation for round 2. It was at this point that Nadia said half an hour was enough and she would give me a refund and I could go home. I explained I wanted to have sex again, where upon she smiled and flat out asked for more money. Again, WTF! I have heard of this happening to other punters, but it was the first time I had come across this situation myself. Again, I explained calmly that I had paid for the full hour and that she should service me for that amount of time. She smiled again, shook her head and said: "more money".

As explained earlier, she was a pretty dud root in the first place. I would be prepared to accept this as long as she allowed a second bite at the cherry, but she was resistant to all bites, nips or licks (if you get my drift). I shook my head and said that was no way I was paying her more and asked for the difference. She told me that a half hour was $120, but after talking to her "boss" on the phone said it was actually $150 (I have no idea if the boss was pissed I was leaving early or if they thought I should pay for 45 mins - by my calculations we were about 35 into the punt). At this point I didn't care, asked for my money and left.

Definitely, she is one PWL to avoid at all costs. I really cannot see anyone's mileage varying with this one. Even though I saw her in the Central West, she told me she is visiting from Wollongong, so watch out there too fellas. Quite simply the worst punts I have had, bar none. In the past, PWLs working from this house have been good, but I will probably not grace its presence again.

Thought I would improve my evening by watching some mindless violence, so went to see Hercules.... two bad choices in one night.

the doctor.
02-08-2014, 03:11 PM
..Ugly..what a nightmare punt.
Thanks for naming
I'm sticking to my usual haunts....

xzy61187
27-08-2014, 10:39 AM
Thanks for taking one for the team lol

Nathan2392
27-08-2014, 02:06 PM
Sorry that you had a dud punt bro! But thanks for taking one for the team! Hope your next one is your usual punt haha.