PDA

View Full Version : The young pocket rocket base, hot missile(s) ready to fire....OMG

moving4ward
02-08-2014, 11:08 PM
OK been out of action for a little bit and seen some good and bad comment lately so went to check out if this place can still be my playground.

Price was back to normal, which is fine for me. People need to make money for their business. that special rate was not there to stay, we all know that.

I was initially intended to see Michelle, just love those boobs. She was busy and so as Anna. The keeper shown me two girls, Lisa and Monica. Both are very nice but Monica has the look...cute short hair, which I really like.

Took Monica for 45 minutes. She came back and start chatting to me with surprisingly good English. She is really fit, white skin and I just love that short hair. Those who like chit chat a bit with the girls first wlll surely like her.

The stuff is the room is very standard with thai girls so I wouldn't write too much about it. She got nice A/B cup and service level is very good when compare to other thai girls in the industries.

Overall a very enjoyable experience for the price. The choice of girls in this shop is just amazing. I mean size wise, as I like small girls. Anna, Michelle, Lisa and Monica are all in this range. So there sure will be one for you pocket rocket hunters out there.

Those who like taller ladies don't be disappointed as I seen as few nice ones here before. I just can't be border to remember their names.

Dsmaker
02-08-2014, 11:35 PM
Is Andy (of Kyoto 206) the receptionist? What price does this shop charge for 30/45/60 min.? could not find out from their web-site

moving4ward
03-08-2014, 10:42 AM
Is Andy (of Kyoto 206) the receptionist? What price does this shop charge for 30/45/60 min.? could not find out from their web-site

Andy is gone for a while and the shop now has new owner and newly decorated.

price is standard city price, 120/160/200....I think. You can call and confirm.