PDA

View Full Version : Ginza 20yo ANNIE : an irresistibly CUTE kitten and a HORNY little tiger too.

rooter
03-08-2014, 10:51 PM
Annie is a total sweetheart and irresistibly cute.
She is so natural and genuine that for an hour or so I totally lost the plot and forgot I was a paying customer - she was my girlfriend; and a fucking horny girlfriend at that.

LOOKS AND BODY
Annie is super cute - a 20yo Thai pocket rocket, and brand new to the industry.
She is actually 25% Chinese and it shows - she doesn't have the typical Thai look.
She has a very natural and pretty girl next door look and was a bit self conscious about wearing make-up as she normally doesn't wear it.
She has a round face which makes her look very sweet and innocent, though her eyes and smile give a hint of the tiger beneath the surface.
Annie is only 150cm and quite curvy with a great set of natural C plus tits.
But her stand out feature (literally) is her arse - it's sensational - she may be 25% Chinese but her arse is 100% bootilicious soul sista. Snoop Dogg would love this girl!
I want to make a bronze cast of her arse, put it on my wall and worship it.
Oh and her skin is soft and smooth - you just want to hug and squeeze her non-stop.

PERSONALITY/EXPERIENCE
Annie is brand new to the industry, but she has a red hot go at everything - reminded me a bit of Lemon when she first started - though not as wild.
She is an exquisite GFE - among the very best I have had - no acting, totally genuine and natural - right up there with the very best Japanese girls.
She is very keen to please but she has a great time herself too.
She was in a high state of excitement the whole session.

DFK/DATY
Annie is a non-stop DFK kind of girl.
The kissing didn't start until she got over the initial nerves and felt comfortable enough with me.
It was slow and cautious at first, gradually increasing in intensity until it was non-stop DFK; passionate and sensual.
When I went down for DATY it caught Annie by surprise and she got a bit shy and embarrassed, but I asked again and she gave me a shy yes.
And then she really got off on it moaning and squirming like crazy and squeezing me so hard it hurt!
She has a full triangle but its trimmed right down very short with clippers to a No. 1 trim.
Her pussy is so tight and sweet, and her pussy muscles spasm like crazy.

BBBJ
For a debutante Annie gives a great BBBJ.
I got a teasing prequel in the shower and the full deal on the bed.
Like a lot of inexperienced girls Annie puts everything into it and throws everything at you hoping something she does works and you will be pleased.
She had no need to worry - she is a natural.

FUCKING
Fucking Annie was very special.
I hesitate to say we were making love because that's a bit heavy, but it was a lot more than just fucking.
Annie is a very sensual, horny, sensitive girl, and she is very earthy too, giving herself totally to you.
No fake moans, no performance, no dirty talk; just pure primal sex.
All positions were great but doggie was the highlight; her arse is a show stopper.
And the side mirror that runs the whole length of the bed in the new Room 8 is fucking legendary!

ROUND 2
Once we had chilled out a bit Annie wasn't sure what to do next so she started giving me a bit of a rub but I stopped her and told her I wanted to fuck again.
She immediately started sucking my cock until I was rock hard again and we just naturally slipped into missionary.
And this second round of missionary turned into one of the best fucks I have ever had.
I came after only around 10 minutes because it was just so good and I think Annie had a pretty intense orgasm too because her whole body just felt different.
She wrapped her arms and legs around me and we locked lips and we held this position for as long as we could in total silence just savouring it.

OVERALL
Wonderful girl, I think I have fallen for her.
There are more glamorous girls around, but you won't find a sweeter, more honest, more genuine girl than Annie.

the doctor.
03-08-2014, 11:07 PM
There are more glamorous girls around, but you won't find a sweeter, more honest, more genuine girl than Annie.

Sold
The unassuming ones are best

rooter
04-08-2014, 08:01 AM
Sold
The unassuming ones are best

I saw both Momo and Annie in the new Room 8.
It has a mirror on the wall running the full length of the bed.
Momo who is an experienced glamorous PSE type would point to the mirror while I was fucking her or she was sucking me off and day things like "look! look! Fuck me! Fuck me"
That was fucking hot!
Annie on the other hand blushed when she saw our reflection in the mirror.
That was even hotter, in a totally different kind of way.

rooter
15-08-2014, 10:34 PM
Seen so many hot new girls at Ginza the last 2 weeks:
The Chinese glamour girl Momo, the naughty schoolgirl QiQi, the gorgeous leggy uni student Vicki, the DFK maniac Kiki, and the beautiful K pop princess look-alike Rina.
But top of my list for a return visit is the little cute Thai girl with the delicious booty; Annie.
I've been waiting 2 weeks for her to come back, and finally she is back tomorrow morning.
If I was going to be objective about it, most of the above mentioned girls should come ahead of Annie.
But there's no room for objectivity when a girl steals your heart; and Annie stole it big time.
I need to see her again just to get it back.
I haven't been this excited about a return visit in ages!
If you can manage not to be blinded by all the diamonds, seek out this little gem.
She is very, very special!

Max Impact
15-08-2014, 11:05 PM
When I like a girl that much I clam up. You are a better sharer than me.

rooter
16-08-2014, 03:19 PM
Caught up with little Annie again this morning.
It's only her 2nd shift today after a break from her first shift 2 weeks ago and she was even keener and hornier than she was on her first day.
I had to see her again just to make sure the first time wasn't a freakish fluke - it wasn't!
She was sensational.
Annie will probably be eclipsed by all the glamours rostered today and that's a shame because she really is a special girl.
She ticks all the boxes for me; a pocket rocket, a chunky arse, naturally pretty face, very keen to please. sweet and innocent, super horny, totally genuine GFE, great BBBJ, enthusiastic fuck, non stop DFK and hugs.
Not the hottest or most glamorous girl at Ginza but my personal favourite at the moment ... Well until the next little hottie comes along anyway ;)

khuntong
16-08-2014, 04:43 PM
Caught up with little Annie again this morning.
It's only her 2nd shift today after a break from her first shift 2 weeks ago and she was even keener and hornier than she was on her first day.
I had to see her again just to make sure the first time wasn't a freakish fluke - it wasn't!
She was sensational.
Annie will probably be eclipsed by all the glamours rostered today and that's a shame because she really is a special girl.
She ticks all the boxes for me; a pocket rocket, a chunky arse, naturally pretty face, very keen to please. sweet and innocent, super horny, totally genuine GFE, great BBBJ, enthusiastic fuck, non stop DFK and hugs.
Not the hottest or most glamorous girl at Ginza but my personal favourite at the moment.

My to do list is just getting longer and longer.. It's dangerous!!

rooter
17-08-2014, 06:28 PM
My to do list is just getting longer and longer.. It's dangerous!!

Haha! welcome to my world!
I am kind of hoping there are no new girls starting this week so I can catch up with the 3 Korean KPS free zone girls again.
And maybe break new ground for me, and see Annie for a 3rd time.
So have you decided who you are gonna see next bro? Kiki or Rina? Or you gonna go back to your sweetheart Nina?

khuntong
17-08-2014, 09:20 PM
U know what bro rooter?? I know Kiki and Rina sound tempting and worth visiting (especially Rina cos she's Yoona look-alike), but when I checked out Ginza's roster for tomorrow, I was kind of hoping Nina is gonna work.. And she will.. And I think she's gonna be the one that I end up having sex to tomorrow afternoon.. The heart wants what the heart wants unfortunately bro.. Damn it... :(

khuntong
17-08-2014, 09:21 PM
Oh, and don't worry.. They don't have new girls for this week (at least not yet).. Hopefully it stays that way for the next 3 months.. Between Ginza and Bamboo I really don't have any more budget for punting...

khuntong
18-08-2014, 10:54 PM
U know what bro rooter?? I know Kiki and Rina sound tempting and worth visiting (especially Rina cos she's Yoona look-alike), but when I checked out Ginza's roster for tomorrow, I was kind of hoping Nina is gonna work.. And she will.. And I think she's gonna be the one that I end up having sex to tomorrow afternoon.. The heart wants what the heart wants unfortunately bro.. Damn it... :(

Just met Nina this arvo.. I was really surprised when she asked me what happened to me last week (why I didn't visit her).. I told her I was sick.. Never got asked this question before.. She seemed so true, that I can't tell if she's only doing the act or being real.. Just like that, I'm back smitten to this Korean kitten.. After the sex, she told me that she's trying to quit smoking.. Hopefully she means that..

rooter
19-08-2014, 09:45 AM
Just met Nina this arvo.. I was really surprised when she asked me what happened to me last week (why I didn't visit her).. I told her I was sick.. Never got asked this question before.. She seemed so true, that I can't tell if she's only doing the act or being real.. Just like that, I'm back smitten to this Korean kitten.. After the sex, she told me that she's trying to quit smoking.. Hopefully she means that..

"smitten with this Korean kitten" don't forget I've got copyright on that phrase bro ;)
I thought you might go back to Nina - she is special.
I'm tempted to see Annie again this morning but I will try and stick to my maximum of 2 sessions rule as long as I can.

khuntong
19-08-2014, 10:22 AM
"smitten with this Korean kitten" don't forget I've got copyright on that phrase bro ;)
I thought you might go back to Nina - she is special.
I'm tempted to see Annie again this morning but I will try and stick to my maximum of 2 sessions rule as long as I can.

Hahaha.. There's nothing wrong with copying your idol once in a while, right bro?? It's just catchy.. And has a nice rhyme in it.. I should probably copy your "2 session" rule as well bro.. Honestly, I've never seen the same girl in my punting history that long.. Until I met Nina.. It's been more than 2 months, and the streak is getting longer

rooter
21-10-2014, 08:01 AM
@pepefirstlove ...
bro, you mentioned in another post that you saw Annie on Saturday.
Wanna share with us how it went?
I'm surprised there haven't been any other Reports written on her.
She must be one of those quiet achievers with a whole bunch of fans trying to keep this bootilicious gem all to themselves ;)
We might have to wait for her to appear in one of choco's or bbbandit's popular Ginza compilations.
I think they are up to Vol. 3 or Vol. 4 now ;)

pepefirstlove
21-10-2014, 09:31 AM
@pepefirstlove ...
bro, you mentioned in another post that you saw Annie on Saturday.
Wanna share with us how it went?
I'm surprised there haven't been any other Reports written on her.
She must be one of those quiet achievers with a whole bunch of fans trying to keep this bootilicious gem all to themselves ;)
We might have to wait for her to appear in one of choco's or bbbandit's popular Ginza compilations.
I think they are up to Vol. 3 or Vol. 4 now ;)

I waiting for your quote last night on me. What better way that you did it here on her thread haha. Funny before I made booking with her i desperately searching your post about Annie cause I know I seen you praise her before, and couldn't remember clearly so I found it here...

Nina is slightly prettier but I still like Strawberry more - we all have our favourites bro.
For me at the moment it's Annie and Strawberry - but I am a fickle fucker - I admire and respect your loyalty.

Couldn't sms Wilson fast enough and have her as my backup plan.

I'm still planning how to write an adequate AR.

Mawskode
15-11-2014, 12:13 AM
At last, Annie is back tomorrow guys! I saw her last month just before she went away. Rooter has her nailed on. She has the most natural GFE out there.

Her style is just like the Japanese girls, but there is this exotic allure... She's like chocolate. Sweet, enticing, and makes you fall in love.

But above everything else, her smile. That cute form her lips take. I would pay just to see her smile. It's beautiful, attractive, and so damn sexy.

rooter
15-11-2014, 11:14 AM
At last, Annie is back tomorrow guys! I saw her last month just before she went away. Rooter has her nailed on. She has the most natural GFE out there.

Her style is just like the Japanese girls, but there is this exotic allure... She's like chocolate. Sweet, enticing, and makes you fall in love.

But above everything else, her smile. That cute form her lips take. I would pay just to see her smile. It's beautiful, attractive, and so damn sexy.

Nice one bro!
I knew little Annie must have a few fans out there.
She is a special girl. Very friendly and genuine and horny as fuck.

kezza
15-11-2014, 06:40 PM
These reports for Ginza's girls are always a pleasure to read and I'm about ready to go there for the first time.. Please tell me though, the different classes; diamond, golden and silver.. is it based around looks or service , or a bit of both?

rooter
15-11-2014, 06:54 PM
These reports for Ginza's girls are always a pleasure to read and I'm about ready to go there for the first time.. Please tell me though, the different classes; diamond, golden and silver.. is it based around looks or service , or a bit of both?

A combination of everything bro: Looks, body, age, skills, service.
And it can change over time; if a girls service improves or falls she will go up or down a category.
Service is very important at Ginza; even a 10/10 girl in looks won't be a Diamond girl if her service is just average : it has to be at least very good and preferably excellent.
You don't have to go for a Diamond girl for a top quality girl though.
Most of the Gold Premium and Gold girls and even some Silver premium ones are excellent.
Have fun; it's almost impossible to have a bad punt at Ginza.

kezza
15-11-2014, 07:02 PM
Thanks for that.. been following your AR's from there for a while now and need to get up there!

Mawskode
16-11-2014, 12:38 PM
A combination of everything bro: Looks, body, age, skills, service.
And it can change over time; if a girls service improves or falls she will go up or down a category.
Service is very important at Ginza; even a 10/10 girl in looks won't be a Diamond girl if her service is just average : it has to be at least very good and preferably excellent.
You don't have to go for a Diamond girl for a top quality girl though.
Most of the Gold Premium and Gold girls and even some Silver premium ones are excellent.
Have fun; it's almost impossible to have a bad punt at Ginza.
I couldn't agree more with rooter. So many times I've been tempted to drive out West for a cheaper punt, but then as I drive past Cleveland St I suddenly change my mind! :love:

I've been with girls in all the different classes and different nationalities. Use the class pricing as a guide rather than a rule. Annie for example is the most enjoyable girl I've had there (so far, I'm planning to see Nina soon), and she's only Golden Class. I'm going to have to see Annie a lot ASAP because she's gonna jump to premium any day now!