PDA

View Full Version : 316 Elizabeth St First Review

Potluck2.0
08-01-2013, 08:55 PM
I remember there was an old thread started by Ah Lungor a couple months back asking if anyone had been to this place and done a review recently. 252B is too far out of the way for me so decided to try a shop closer to the city and dropped some cash on this place today after having eyed it off a few times in the search for new 'hidden gems' instead of doing the ah lungor recommendations which are too popular now.

About the shop - It looks a bit ghetto at the entrance but after walking upstairs I was surprised by how well kept the shop is. The full story from the owner whose name is Alice is that she took over the business a few months ago and she's keen on keeping the place clean and the massage standard high because she needs to keep the legit massage customers happy. There are 4 well insulated rooms, a shower and a small waiting area all to the standard of 252B if not better. This is certainly better than a lot of legit massage places I’ve been to inside shopping centres etc. If you go, you definitely won’t be disappointed in the facilities of the place, even the massage tables smell nice.

On to the massage, I asked for Alice to massage me even though a young early 20s decent looking girl called Cici was offered to me first because Alice is exactly my type. She’s a younger (mid 30s) milf from China with very nice tanned skin and a firm size 8-10 body, about 165cm tall, very well proportioned with rounder hips than is usual for a Chinese woman but still usual flat tummy. There was something sexy about her face too.

Onto the part 1 massage ($35 for 30 mins), all I can say is wow! This is some 252B Coco standard part 1 massage, ah lungor you should go try it out. Alice is strong and has a good but sensual technique, it’s proper ‘deep tissue’ massage. I really rate this part 9/10. She sorted out my back and lower waist properly.
She speaks English really well too so the conversation flowed. I was really enjoying myself. I had only paid for 30 mins and we were going over time but she didn’t mind to extend a bit for no extra cost.

Now onto part 2 – the full review needs to be posted in the private section but I tipped her $55 (we negotiated 50 for part 2 but I gave her an extra 5 for going way over time, all the way to 40-45 mins) so in total it was $95, very good value and the return factor is high for sure to try out her other girls.

She tells me all her girls can do proper massage because she actually runs a legit shop with female customers who want a proper R without the T and that she’s trying to make the place look legit. Hmm good business practice?…but after todays experience I think she can run a shop as well as 252B Coco with extra patronage from brothers here.

Vin
30-01-2013, 09:04 PM
I totally agree with this review on Alice and the potential of this shop when I visited about a week ago. What a sexy manager. Right up there with the best. I too admired her body, rounder hips and a great ass, nice skin and none of the bullshit innocence and stuffing around that some younger ML's put you through to get your $$. Without Alice at this shop I think it might struggle as she showed me JoJo on a Monday and there was no comparison with Alice. The shop has shower, toilet and wash basin inside. The floors are not carpet either which makes it alot cleaner than some other shops.