PDA

View Full Version : General talk Sex: My British Job on iView now

Boney
04-08-2014, 11:54 AM
Another excellent documentary, an undercover reporter gets a job working in an illegal Chinese brothel in London. Her job was supposedly as a receptionist but is hassled to become a sex worker, she films everything with a camera in her glasses. Candid conversations with the working girls as to their motivations and feeling. Well worth a look, the same thing would be happening in illegal brothels in Sydney, possibly even in legal ones. Check it out on iView.

AHLUNGOR
04-08-2014, 12:00 PM
Another excellent documentary, an undercover reporter gets a job working in an illegal Chinese brothel in London. Her job was supposedly as a receptionist but is hassled to become a sex worker, she films everything with a camera in her glasses. Candid conversations with the working girls as to their motivations and feeling. Well worth a look, the same thing would be happening in illegal brothels in Sydney, possibly even in legal ones. Check it out on iView.

So the reporter actually got fucked by clients ??

paulgallen
04-08-2014, 12:05 PM
Who wants to be a reporter. They get killed reporting war stories and then fucked reporting on brothels

Boney
04-08-2014, 02:38 PM
She reckons she didn't do sex, but the isights into the other side of the industry I found fascinating. Chinese respect for family and obligation to support the family are quite apparent, there is some portraying of the girls as victims but the overall motivation is money. Since most of the girls in the documentary are illegals that spent 20,000 british pounds to get smuggled into the country you can see why they couldn't repay that on a waitress job.

goldengun
04-08-2014, 06:26 PM
watch half of it. didnt finish all. somehow feel quite sad and dont want to ruin my next punt.

Wayne
04-08-2014, 08:59 PM
watch half of it. didnt finish all. somehow feel quite sad and dont want to ruin my next punt.

My reaction exactly. Punters don't want to think too much about the backstory to prostitution.

CunningLinguist
04-08-2014, 11:30 PM
Sounds like a sure recipe for ED ...

the doctor.
05-08-2014, 08:12 AM
I started watching and couldn't finish it.
It was good but too realistic and some what confronting for me.
Realising those guys are me .
W/l's put themselves in this position because they had no other option or choice apparenty.
They talked about making money and lots of it as if nothing else mattered in life.
The other girls and Mamasans kept trying ever so hard to coax the pretty reporter to take customers , knowing that she would pull in the bucks for them..sad..
Makes one want to take a break frm punting.

CunningLinguist
05-08-2014, 08:52 AM
I started watching and couldn't finish it.
It was good but too realistic and some what confronting for me.
Realising those guys are me .
W/l's put themselves in this position because they had no other option or choice apparenty.
They talked about making money and lots of it as if nothing else mattered in life.
The other girls and Mamasans kept trying ever so hard to coax the pretty reporter to take customers , knowing that she would pull in the bucks for them..sad..
Makes one want to take a break frm punting.

I don't like desperado mamasans, the ones that say "what's wrong with my girls" when you walk, and pull your arm to keep you in the place ...

AHLUNGOR
05-08-2014, 09:25 AM
I don't like desperado mamasans, the ones that say "what's wrong with my girls" when you walk, and pull your arm to keep you in the place ...

What if the Mamasan herself is more desirable than the girls in the line up ??

dohdoe
05-08-2014, 10:00 AM
In the uk those ladies were exploited because they were illegal immigrants with no papers.

Can such a situation even happen in Australia?

AHLUNGOR
05-08-2014, 10:42 AM
In the uk those ladies were exploited because they were illegal immigrants with no papers.

Yes you bet !

You haven't heard about sex slaves and trafficking ??

Wayne
05-08-2014, 11:39 AM

for me, the interesting aspect of this doco is the effect the experience has on the reporter. Even though she is removed from the circumstance, doing a job and aware of the mamasan's motives, she is still affected by the psychological manipulations. Just goes to demonstrate how we really do become the role we are assigned by those around us. And that is the sad thing about this expose. Even the most resilient working women lose their self-esteem. Unfortunately, no matter how much we rationalise it, prostitution is damaging to the women involved. Not really what we want to know on a forum like this.

wilisno
05-08-2014, 11:47 AM
Yes you bet !

Looks like Ahlungor could become a witness in a future police investigation ! ;) ;) ;)

swag
05-08-2014, 11:55 PM
Watched it. A very interesting but somewhat sad documentary haha

AHLUNGOR
06-08-2014, 12:46 AM
Looks like Ahlungor could become a witness in a future police investigation ! ;) ;) ;)

Well, personally I had never met any WLs who was working against her own free will! So I suppose I have not seen sex slaves first hand !

However, about 10 years ago at no.1 Blackburn I met a couple Malaysian WLs they both told me that they were working in the shop to pay off their family debts, one of them was there 6 months already and she has already paid back everything and she was still there so that she could make some money herself before returning home.

Another WL was only there a few weeks and she was ok with me but told me she hated those smelly guys and guys with really big cocks and fuck very rough !

Still, she was free to go anywhere, just that if she ran away, her family back home with be in trouble !

So was she effectively a sex slave ??

From memory, neither of the WLs were any good, both had big tits though, that's how I picked them out from the cat walk !

Annie from Singapore was the star back then !

Cheers

dohdoe
06-08-2014, 07:09 PM
Yes you bet !

Of course we've heard of it. But to see wl here in Australia against their will? Never.

verbatim2
07-08-2014, 06:19 AM
Well worth watching

verbatim2
07-08-2014, 06:19 AM
Of course we've heard of it. But to see wl here in Australia against their will? Never.

You might not realise it's against her will.

Wayne
07-08-2014, 10:03 AM
You might not realise it's against her will.

yeah, that's the point. She may well be a sex slave - and this does happen in Sydney, much as we don't like to admit it - or more likely, she is a victim of a psychologically manipulative mamasan who cajoles her into working hours and acts that damage her self-esteem: and this definitely happens in Sydney