PDA

View Full Version : General talk Something different? (MLs)

imaragingbull
05-08-2014, 10:25 PM
Hi brothers,

Haven't been able to punt as frequently this year, but when I do I've been trying to try different things/making it more memorable.

So my question is, are there any different alternatives to a trip to silver fox that you can suggest or recommend?

- tantric massage?
- sukebe chair?
- Nuru?
- prostate milking?
- brother AHL's new LB revelation?

We only have a finite number of punts in us!

Vaders Fist
06-08-2014, 12:28 AM
Great question Bro, I don't get to punt as often as I like either but I fully understand the feeling to find something 'a bit different'. I've read about private ML/WL's doing nuru but it may be out of some punters price range. I recently wrote my first AR about getting the equivalent of a 'soapy massage' at Chequers in the city. There was a sukebe chair I. The room however I didn't get to use it. The soapy massage was good for something different and I can highly recommend it. There is also an old haunt of mine that is mainly a cauc shop called Kings Court at Broadway. They usually have a range of students and backpackers. A bit pricey but they do have day time specials. The massages there include a nude spa with the ML. Always leave there happy as well. Both those options just provide that 'something extra' other than laying on a massage table.

Redbull
06-08-2014, 01:23 AM
The Kings court place is kinda interesting. Do you remember roughly the price bro vader?

imaragingbull
06-08-2014, 02:07 PM
Thanks for your responses!

Not sure of the kings court place sorry...

Great AR Vader! Sounds like chequers isn't too bad, but may well be along the lines of romeo's or M8?

No other alternatives around for sukebe or tantra? Privates maybe...

AHLUNGOR
06-08-2014, 02:27 PM
Thanks for your responses!

Not sure of the kings court place sorry...

Great AR Vader! Sounds like chequers isn't too bad, but may well be along the lines of romeo's or M8?

No other alternatives around for sukebe or tantra? Privates maybe...

Have you seen Mimi from Burwood ??

rooter
06-08-2014, 02:49 PM
Bro Alunghor had an idea for something very different a while ago.
It was a bit too different for a lot of bros ;)

AHLUNGOR
06-08-2014, 04:43 PM
Bro Alunghor had an idea for something very different a while ago.
It was a bit too different for a lot of bros ;)

Which idea was that ??

imaragingbull
06-08-2014, 04:47 PM
Have you seen Mimi from Burwood ??

I have brother. I am just 24, but enjoyed seeing the Master.

Unfortunately this was at the crows nest shop though... May need to visit burwood soon...

rooter
06-08-2014, 04:48 PM
Which idea was that ??

The ladyboy MLs ;)
I should add that it wasn't something bro Ahlungor was into. He just put the idea out there for general discussion.
Ah, just noticed the ladyboy option was already in the OPs post.

imaragingbull
06-08-2014, 04:57 PM
Which idea was that ??

I believe that was your great idea for a LB massage! Had significant support I believe? And is most certainly something different...

rooter
06-08-2014, 05:02 PM
A proper Soap Land like they have in Japan and Thailand would be great

AHLUNGOR
06-08-2014, 05:06 PM
I have brother. I am just 24, but enjoyed seeing the Master.

Unfortunately this was at the crows nest shop though... May need to visit burwood soon...

Ok then, I think Burwood will be a nice place to catch up with the master !

You should also have a session with Coco at Stanmore ! Best hands in Sydney at the moment IMHO !

Then you can wait until 1 September and try the Mamasan double at QVB with Vicky and Nicole !

There you go, my top three!!

Just realised that they are all in the milf department and you are 24!

You better have someone your own age group too :

Try the other top three in the twenty something then:

Cici from Stanmore

Mena from 7 Lotus

Emma from 316 and Miku from Silver Fox a deadheat for third !!

Someone for every one.......haha

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
06-08-2014, 05:11 PM
A proper Soap Land like they have in Japan and Thailand would be great

Has any brother tried the special water bed at 244 Paddington yet ???

yellow_fever
06-08-2014, 07:43 PM
Mimi is pretty amazing and as many times as I've seen her show it never loses it's thrill. Most of the interesting options with other girls seem to come with a high price tag.

Brenda the paddington princess offers a lot of interesting extras, and always seems to get good reviews but the extras are $50 each =$$$ and I think her hourly rate is already starting at $150 so add in an extra or two and you could have gone for a good punt somewhere.

Milky is pretty good at silver fox and a bit different but I don't like the warm sticky gel they use their but definitely different. I originally thought I probably wouldn't see her again but I've been thinking about it, what a little honey! And good price too.

Vaders Fist
06-08-2014, 09:27 PM
Brother Redbull, Kings Court is in the higher end of massage shops, but has different prices for different times of the day/night. It's a bit of an all round experience as the lounge area where the punters and fields are is quite big and very well appointed. They have pool competition nights where free spas can be own, fancy dress nights etc. there is no particular rush to choose a girl and go for the massage. You can choose to pay pool, sit and chat, whatever. There is a large spa option where you and you your chosen girl share a spa with other punters and their girls, private spas and then spas in some rooms as well. All come at different prices. I know being out in the open with other punters or even in the spa might be off putting for so,e but I can honestly say some of the best times I've had there has been in those situations. Meet new people, nothing creepy, just good fun. Just google Kings Court Massage Sydney and you'll find the website. It has all the information and prices that you want.

AHLUNGOR
07-08-2014, 04:44 PM
Has any brother tried the special water bed at 244 Paddington yet ???

This is the special water massage bed I am talking about, @244 Paddington, no one has tried ??

http://www.aus99.com.au/upload_girl_album/99272499_20140717030720_img_1828.jpg

http://www.aus99.com.au/upload_girl_album/99272499_20140717030701_img_1826.jpg

http://www.aus99.com.au/upload_girl_album/99272499_20140717030711_img_1827.jpg

It's one of it's kind in Sydney, if the OP brother is looking for something different ................

I would have tried it long time ago, I just couldn't get me hair all wet and I couldn't think of a way when the water is going everywhere that my hair could remain dry !!

Will be some body to body experiences under all those water jets !!

Vaders Fist
07-08-2014, 06:55 PM
That looks like quite the contraption! How the hell is it supposed to work?

Ahlungor, I don't know if you are just being precious about your hair or couldn't think of an excuse for why your hair got wet. Easy solution: go on a rainy day.

AHLUNGOR
07-08-2014, 07:30 PM
That looks like quite the contraption! How the hell is it supposed to work?

Ahlungor, I don't know if you are just being precious about your hair or couldn't think of an excuse for why your hair got wet. Easy solution: go on a rainy day.

You see all the jets on the ceiling,they have different settings like the high low in your spa jets and they can also do shower and rain fall or mist effects.

It will be a great piece of facilitues to enjoy if I can explain to my Mrs or my staff (depends on where I am going and who I will see next ) I suppose you don't have to turn on the water ! But if so, what's the point ??

yellow_fever
07-08-2014, 08:19 PM
Looks like an ideal breeding ground for bacteria.

Vaders Fist
07-08-2014, 08:59 PM
You see all the jets on the ceiling,they have different settings like the high low in your spa jets and they can also do shower and rain fall or mist effects.

It will be a great piece of facilitues to enjoy if I can explain to my Mrs or my staff (depends on where I am going and who I will see next ) I suppose you don't have to turn on the water ! But if so, what's the point ??

Like I said, go on a rainy day. Or get a haircut. Or better yet, borrow one of the ML's hair dryers, I'm sure they've got one laying around. Now stop making excuses and get in there, try it out and report back!

TROLL
08-08-2014, 07:34 AM
Would love a report on this bed

AHLUNGOR
08-08-2014, 11:47 AM
Like I said, go on a rainy day. Or get a haircut. Or better yet, borrow one of the ML's hair dryers, I'm sure they've got one laying around. Now stop making excuses and get in there, try it out and report back!

Why ME ??

Why can't some other single and unattached brother take the first shot ??

I have seen the bed, it looks very interesting and lots of fun, I can just see myself and some of my big tits favourites doing lot of water sports on top of it !!

Mimi, Mia, Vicky, Rebecca or even some of those smaller tits cuties, could be just amazing !! - Cici, Mena, Emma and Rumi .....................haha

I think 244 Paddington has a big tits Thai girl called Michelle, highly recommended to me by Maggie, I just haven't got a chance yet ............+

haha, many be both myself and the ML can wear a shower caps !...............................lol

Vaders Fist
08-08-2014, 11:19 PM
Why you? Well you were the one who posted the pics of it in this thread! A connoisseur of ML's such as yourself makes you the perfect person to provide a quality review!