PDA

View Full Version : Complaint Jadenest massage burwood worst experience ever

assoholic
06-08-2014, 04:54 PM
I was checking local msg places around burwood and strathfield area a while back... Jadenest massage came in the top of the list ... Then I ring them up ... The lady receptionist told me they have few young and busty girls ready to spoil me... I went there to find out there're only 2 granny working there... One almost 50 yes old European granny and almost another 50 yrs old phillipino granny...

And that philo granny was the reception ... Then I askew her where is your young girls? She replied come with me I'll so anything for you... I asked her again where is your other girl? She got angry and direct me to the door in rudest way... You want young girl get out from here and go on the street ... You'll find them there...

Worst experience ever in my punting career...

Felt so disappointed :(

assoholic
06-08-2014, 06:59 PM
14 Burwood Road Concord, NSW 2137

AHLUNGOR
06-08-2014, 07:33 PM
No big deal brother !

You walk in, not happy ! Just turn around and walk mate.

Cheers

yellow_fever
06-08-2014, 07:38 PM
There have been a lot of bad complaints about this place over the years, the lady that runs the joint is a lying bitch of the first class. FS is on offer for very little money but only go at night because during the day it's pretty much only Shirley. I haven't tried the place on the corner upstairs but it seems very promising.

yellow_fever
06-08-2014, 09:54 PM
This was one of the reviews on another site, pretty funny;

"That chicken mamma-shop owner Chinese woman,Shirley is a money grubbing b+#^h who is rude and arrogant.She answers the phone while you are in the room in the middle of a service.She has some over-weight Filo as her side kick in her 30s-Very average looking.Shirley lies on the phone about the girls available.She then tries to use her wiles to make you go with her.The place is a big waste of time.She has a pussy on her like the grand canyon."

Vaders Fist
06-08-2014, 11:41 PM
By the sounds of things you would've been even more disappointed if you would have parted with your cash and fucked one of them. If I were you I'd be happy to have dodged that bullet.

yellow_fever
07-08-2014, 12:07 AM
One of the guys claimed to have gotten it for $26.40

Redbull
07-08-2014, 12:20 AM
All those stories frightened me. How the hell did this place survives anyway!?

lakeshow
07-08-2014, 12:49 AM
I agree with Redbull.

Don't know how they can still afford rent on these places.

I haven't been, but try River massage, at 2A Burwood Rd, Concord.
It's just the next couple shops down. They're always advertising here on the forum.

yellow_fever
07-08-2014, 12:51 AM
its been there forever. I don't think it has ever done well, but it covers her daily KFC bill. I think the place upstairs at number 2 on the corner is going to really give her a run for her money.