PDA

View Full Version : Any review/ experience at summer msg 206 Victoria road Drummoyne ... Please share.

assoholic
06-08-2014, 05:25 PM
Anyone experienced the msg service at Summer 206 Massage @206 Victoria road Drummoyne ... Please share....

borock
06-08-2014, 05:52 PM
I've been there a few times a few months ago. Nico who was there now works at japanese cherry blossom. She's not too bad looking, gives a strong hard massage and decent part 2. Only downside is she's only has A cups.

Saw another milf there once on a wednesday, she wore glasses but she was a pro in part 2. Gave me spanish and great hand work. Downside is she's not that good looking on around a size 10 maybe which some spare around the waist.

Havent been there since as they dont have a toilet (u have to go next door) and u cant trust the roster.

assoholic
06-08-2014, 06:41 PM
I've been there a few times a few months ago. Nico who was there now works at japanese cherry blossom. She's not too bad looking, gives a strong hard massage and decent part 2. Only downside is she's only has A cups.

Saw another milf there once on a wednesday, she wore glasses but she was a pro in part 2. Gave me spanish and great hand work. Downside is she's not that good looking on around a size 10 maybe which some spare around the waist.

Havent been there since as they dont have a toilet (u have to go next door) and u cant trust the roster.

Thank you very much borock... Really appreciate sharing your experience ... I'll definitely give it a miss...
:)