PDA

View Full Version : 533 Willoughby Road yuna disappointed service

simon82
08-08-2014, 10:14 PM
been long n while didnt write some AR,but juz some heads up
i went 533 during the day to see yuna cuz i was curious how good she is and its quite rare to see korean girl who willing to do dfk/daty especially 533 its very popular with their service.
*we went to the avail room since it was busy day,she asked me to shower first then lay down on the bed start with some teasing go to bbj but she just only sucked my dick head not event goes down that i felt a bit off
*she put the dom start from her top then less than 5mins asked me to be on top so i start with mish,tried to kissed her but no dfk and barely to kiss again she already turn her face around cuz she said had cold dont want give her virus to me??? then why u work??
*change to doggy with trying to grasp her boobs but she trying to avoid it that make me felt uncomfortable with it,but then i made it cum.
*she gave me oil massage and very good massage but i dont pay for long time massage then i asked her do we have more time or finish,she said no still have time so she offered me HJ that really made me wtf (i can do it by my own for hj doesnt really need to go brothel) then i said to her another sex she reply ok but u shower again to get rid the oil.
*after shower she gave me quick same bbj just dick head, when i want to daty she already gave lub on her pussy so i give up for daty just start mish with trying to kissed her again but no,trying to kissed her nipple but no,trying to lift up her legs she resisted again then finally i made it cum.
*when i stand up she said we still have time but no way i want to stay any longer with her so i shower again for the third times then walk out.

overall service: 5/10
body: 6/10
size: real c cup
recommend: its ur call lol ;)

*i thought yuna service is like sugar from 647 cuz i had good session with her but its so sad she is not there anymore
*i might be back to 533 but not with her again will see others cuz i saw one interesting girl over there;)

Oneonone
09-08-2014, 09:23 AM
Yuna can be good but you have to get her going the problem I find that she doesn't kiss much until you get to know her and she can't stand having her boobs touched or kissed so for me that make it hard to have a good punt.

Having said that I have had some of the best punts with her, but you have to get to know her and spend some time working on her she loves daty and you need to talk to her.

If you start to get her turned on and then leave her high and dry she doesn't like that so be warned and she is not easy to get turned on.

If you can get her going she is well worth it but I have to admit its hard work, and you won't get anywhere playing with her tits.

simon82
09-08-2014, 04:45 PM
thanks for the info
i know its hard to get her click with u but no boobs kiss then its already fail case for me to have session with her even tho she asked me to to come back to seeing her again ;)

Oneonone
09-08-2014, 04:58 PM
thanks for the info
i know its hard to get her click with u but no boobs kiss then its already fail case for me to have session with her even tho she asked me to to come back to seeing her again ;)

She is really a nice person and I have to agree with you she is hard to connect with and the fact that the boobs are not touch makes it even more difficult for boob lovers like me. you have to kiss her body very lightly to get her turned on but stay away from the boobs.;

If you can get her going and into it the sex is great well worth the effort!

Oneonone
13-08-2014, 07:52 AM
I saw Yuna on Sunday she usually works Wednesday.

I have done an after report on my visit but let me tell you she was on form.

I still can't wipe the smile of my face, I have worked hard to get to this point with her but it is paying off now as when she is into it there is no better punt around.

Oh and for the first time I actually got given permission to suck her boobs but lightly she said. They are lovely boobs!

I think she finds it difficult with new customers but told me she is trying to overcome this initial problem she has when she goes with someone she doesn't know.

Don't force her and get to know her and you will have some of the best sex available anywhere.

EatmyhairyassholeBitch
13-08-2014, 07:59 AM
This would have to be the first bad review for someone at 533.

533 would have to be one of the best shops in Sydney for the price/value. All the girls are lovely.

Oneonone
13-08-2014, 08:47 AM
This would have to be the first bad review for someone at 533.

533 would have to be one of the best shops in Sydney for the price/value. All the girls are lovely.

I have to agree with you although I have seen a few over the years the thing is the manager reads these reports and usually asks the customer when he is leaving if everything is Ok.

If a girl gets a bad report she is usually spoken to about it, if it happens a lot then she doesn't work there anymore.

Having said that the girls are only human and being human sometimes we click with someone sometimes we don't.

Yuna is know for being strong willed and can be a bit reluctant to give of her best if she is not well, doesn't like the customer, or is having a bad day, or has had a bad day outside of work. Most girl try and separate these distractions and still look after the customers, this is something that Yuna finds more difficult to do than most.

She is a spontaneous fun girl and so if for some reason she is not in the mood then it doesn't take much to get her off side.

Lets face it, it takes two to tango!

We are paying for sex sure at this shop the girl is expected to kiss, give bbbj and allow daty.

We are not paying for them to make love to us, fortunately most of them will if you treat them right and yes Yana will but you have to treat her right.

To get to make love to some of these beautiful women is a gift they give to us it is not a right of ours. It is of course one of the nicest gifts any woman can give.

Don't misunderstand me I am not saying it was the customers fault he and Yana did not click, I know Yana too well, however I also know that she can be one of the best.

As I said above it take two to have a great punt.

There are plenty of lovely girls at 533 lets move on and enjoy, personally I am going to go and enjoy Yana again in the near future!

Ohhsh
15-08-2014, 03:39 AM
I wasn't sure to see Yuna after I read this. But a friend met her last week I heard she was really good and friendly so I decided to visit. I never write something on here but I just want to say I had awesome fun with her. I don't understand why you say she didn't let you kiss or touch boobs. I spent 1hour with her she was lovely and happy girl and I kissed her and licked her nipple. If she didn't kiss you must have reason I guess. Because she gave me deep kiss for long time. I think use mouth wash is good idea before you see any girl. Don't get wrong please I think we have to get ready aswell to meet this beautiful girls😉 I may come back to see her soon!

simon82
15-08-2014, 07:34 AM
I wasn't sure to see Yuna after I read this. But a friend met her last week I heard she was really good and friendly so I decided to visit. I never write something on here but I just want to say I had awesome fun with her. I don't understand why you say she didn't let you kiss or touch boobs. I spent 1hour with her she was lovely and happy girl and I kissed her and licked her nipple. If she didn't kiss you must have reason I guess. Because she gave me deep kiss for long time. I think use mouth wash is good idea before you see any girl. Don't get wrong please I think we have to get ready aswell to meet this beautiful girls I may come back to see her soon!

i wasn't so sure and dont understand what ur story just joined the forum and then start first posting in my thread regarding this yuna girl?
And u start ur post with offend me to use mouth wash b4 seeing girls?
If u had good session with her then good on u not for me and stop to atacking other ppl thread if u dont helping much with ur review instead pissed me off ?

Oneonone
15-08-2014, 08:07 AM
I saw her again Yesterday and she told me that she is trying to service customers better and change her attitude she doesn't like customers who pull and poke her tits or pinch and twist the nipples but if they are gentle then she is letting them touch and kiss them.

She has a new attitude and I got to kiss and play with her tits and I also got to kiss her. I spent some time discussing her service and what she was trying to achieve with her over the last couple of weeks and she is a changed lady and for the better.

She just blew me away yesterday I had a fantastic time with her, she is pretty has a great body and when she gets into it there are none better.

She is well worth a try and if you click she is addictive, she has won me!

Yes she still likes you to rinse with mouth wash before you start, for me that's no big deal I do that anyway.

Even if you have showered before you get there she likes you to shower before you see her, a bit of a pain if you have just had a shower and are up in the back rooms but he it makes her happy and gets you off to a good start so why not just do it.

I have already booked my next session with her, for me there is none better at 533. Told you I was addicted.

Simon82, don't take offense if another punter disagrees with you, I don't think he was attaching you I think he was just stating his opinion and experience with the girl.

I think that perhaps Angie has spoken to Yuna after your report and so Yuna has decided she want to stay at 533 and so is trying to give the customer better service, so I thank you for your honest report and if in some small way it has improved Yuna I am really greatfull because the changed Yuna is a gem.

My only problem now is that I have to share her with you guys!

simon82
16-08-2014, 02:26 AM
Thanks oneonone
I'm very appreciated ur review about yuna and how she had already quite a lot improving her service,so I'm hoping to seeing her again if I have time but b4 that I would like to see Sonia first if she works again on friday cuz last time i seen her just like my type girl and from ur review about her,she looks promising

Oneonone
16-08-2014, 11:38 AM
I saw Sonia last week on her 1st day and have to agree she is lovely and looks so cute.