PDA

View Full Version : 647 Waterloo I knew there was a reason I like this shop

hikhik
10-08-2014, 03:30 AM
Hi fellow sex machines,
It has been some time since I visited the forum. Mainly due to the delicious 20 yr old private WL that has kept me distracted over the last few months - but that's another story. On with the AR....

647 has always been one of my favorite late night shops. If your a fan of a good BBBJ then you'll be happy there too. Last night I visited very late and was greeted by a very tired looking mamasan. The first WL to appear was Nana. She looked so sexy in a short dress with her smoky eyes that i simply said "yes please" as a hard on started growing in my pants almost right there.
Nana is short, and slim with a face that is more intriguing than beautiful. But she has amazing 'come hither' eyes that draw you in. She has long hair down to her lower back and just a bit of stubble down below. Nana also has a great personality. Although her English is very basic, and my Cantonese is non existent, we were laughing and hugging and she was kissing me in the intro with mamasan just outside. When she asked me "how many hours?" I said, with a very serious look on my face, "six hours". Mamasan yells out - "800 dollars", Nana laughs and stokes my MiniMe. She knew I was kidding. Anyway, after a bit more laughter, we close on the usual $150 for the hour.

Into the shower I go while Nana heads out the room. She returns in a minute while I'm still in the shower and begins a sexy strip tease. That's when i first glimpse her body. Not perfect, she has a little belly, but Hot Hot Hot. She joins me in the shower and starts soaping me up. Arms, Chest, Legs. Spinning me around, she starts on my back, butt and then surprises me by reaching between my legs and soaping up my balls and MiniMe. This feels great and she continue for a few minutes. Back around again and some light kissing with lots of little man massaging.

We're out of the shower and drying off. I'm expecting to get busy getting busy, but she has other ideas. She starts dancing to the music. She's so cute doing that 'coz she really can't dance so well. Now this has never happened before for me with a WL, but she wants me to join her in a slow dance. I'm half thinking WTF, but I go along with it hoping that it will be worth it later.

And OH MY GOD, was it worth it. After a few minutes of close dancing she leads me to the bed, lays me down on my back so that my legs are dangling over the edge at the knees. I don't know it yet, but I'm about to receive the best BBBJ of my life. Nana starts a cat bath at my ankles, working her way up to my neck, then back down to my crotch. Using her tongue, she does some magical licking of my balls. Then she biting my knees - strange but very erotic. More licking. Balls to MiniMe and back to balls, groin and up my chest. This WL seriously knows how to make a man shiver from tingling nerve ends. This goes on for so long I wonder if she will actually get to a BJ. Why did I worry? She begins by licking MiniMe all over, concentrating on the glans. And I kid you not, the best BBBJ. I can't even describe what she was doing, but it was incredible. This continnues for some time. I have no idea how long because I was in another world. Nana whispers in my ear to not CIM. I agree and she continues for some more unfathomably incredible BBBJ.

I'm going to end it there, because as far as I am concerned, the highlight was what I've described so far. Yes the sex afterwards was great, but nothing will ever compare to that BBBJ. Writing this I have a raging hardon and I'm about to call and book her again.

See you soon Nana.

spunkymunky
13-08-2014, 06:09 PM
Great AR and welcome back

hikhik
14-08-2014, 12:21 AM
Thanks bro