PDA

View Full Version : 533 Willoughby Road Yuna - In Great form! What a punt!

Oneonone
11-08-2014, 05:33 PM
Service Provider's Name: Yuna

Session Month & Year: Sunday 10 August 2014

Establishment Address: 533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby NSW

Phone Number : 02 9967 9991 Advertised Hourly Rate: $150

Session Day: Weekend Session Time: Daytime

Web Page/Photos: http://533willoughby.com.au/yuna.html

Photo Authentication: Yes they are real.

Estimated Age: Mid 20's.

Hair Colour: Dark Hair Length: Medium

Eyes Colour: Brown Skin Colour: Very Lightly Tanned

Height: About 162 cm / 5'4" Body Shape: Small to Medium size 6

Kissing Available: Yes, DFK (Deep French Kissing)

Blowjob: Yes

DATY / Oral On Her: Yes

Overall Looks: Very Pretty

Overall Personality: Very Nice and Friendly but you have to treat her right.

Overall Performance: Excellent.

Value for money/recommend? : A definite Yes

Roster Says:
Yuna- Size 6,D cup, beautiful figure,160CM,very friendly, fluent English, great service, Korean lady.
"533s K-Doll to dazzle and sparkle style..those short skirts, great bum, good English, Girl Friend Experience, and great doubles partner make Yuna a must see 533 lady.. She is ready to put the pop in K-POP.. and if the chemistry is right it will be a visit to remember." Yuna client review here. +New pictures+

Went to 533 to see Yuna she looked stunning in her black and white outfit, paid the money for one hour and had a shower while she settled the finances.

Yuna returned to the room, she decided it was time for a bit of mouth wash so we both had a rinse before she gave me a kiss on the lips with a bit of tongue action.

Yuna then removed her outfit its lace one piece and underneath is a lace bra and panties it looked great. She has one great body I just love the shape a nice perky B cup bust.

Her skin is so smooth to touch.

Yuna instructed me to lay face down on the bed and she proceeded to kiss my very lightly and give me a light body rub with her breasts.

Eventually I decided it was time to return the favor so rolled her face down and proceeded to kiss her shoulders, back and backside, I decided not to try giving her a massage with my boobs.

She then rolled over and we lay side by side arm in arm and kissed. I then rolled her onto her back kissed her body avoiding her boobs as from experience I know she doesn't like them licked or kissed.

Eventually I moved down her body and kissed the inside of her legs eventually arriving at her smooth shaven pussy.

I slipped my tongue in and ever so lightly proceeded to give her a licking, Oh she said you are so much better at this, I have been practicing what you taught me I said, she smiled and settle back to enjoying herself.

I slipped one hand up and cupped her boob ever so gently as I worked her up into a frenzy, when you get Yuna in the mood and horny she is one heck of a lady, and today she was in the mood.

After she came a few times she asked me to lay next to her so I did and we kissed then she said, thank you very much now its your turn.

A quick wipe with the tissues and she proceeded to give me what was a very nice bbbj, she is one of the best at this.

Finally it was on with the dom and she mounts me in cowgirl, I just love cowgirl and when the girl is energetic and into it then that just adds to the pleasure.

Well today Yuna was into it, we kissed we cuddled, she came and we did it again eventually she said change positions.

You want doggy she said no missionary first then doggy I said. I entered her in missionary she opened her legs wide and pulled them up on her chest.

We worked up quite a rythem and eventually she was getting excited and I said forget about doggy I ain't going to make it that far to day.

She didn't care as we exploded together in one of the best climaxes I have had for quite some time.

We lay together arm in arm and chatted about old times and the fact that I like seeing her but miss not being able to play with and suck her boobs.

I feel so comfortable with you now she says you can suck my boobs gently if you like.

Yuna is a head strong woman and she is very smart and speaks good English. I always treat her right and with any lady if she has boundaries I try not to over step them.

With Yuna it has paid off and I have had some great sex with her today was one of the best.

If your prepared to look after Yuna and treat her right if you do kiss her start of lightly she is reluctant at first but once she gets to know you she warms to dfk.

Its much the same with sex and daty she loves daty but only if your gentle and light.

If you don't stick to the boundaries or are rude or rough with her then she will put the shutters up and you will not get far.

Take the time with her and she is one of the best punts ever well worth the effort but don't be pushy.

If you think I am paying her so I am entitled to play with her tits or suck her nipples the forget it she is not the girl for you.

Put the time and effort into Yuna let her take the time she needs to get to know and comfortable with you and you will be rewarded ten fold.

I still have the grin on my face from yesterday.

Yuna is well worth a return visit she works Wednesday but is doing a couple of extra shifts with so many girls on holidays at present.

I will definitely see her again.

Note YEMV particularly if you rush or push things.

As with all the girls I like she is a great GFE.

Oneonone
12-08-2014, 02:58 PM
Yuna works Wednesday I hear she will be in tomorrow! Gee I am tempted to see her again tomorrow!

Oneonone
18-08-2014, 03:19 PM
Yuna is filling in for someone today saw her name on the roster this morning so off for another session with her and she didn't disappoint the new service orientated Yuna is a gem.

Oneonone
19-08-2014, 06:17 PM
Has anyone else seen Yuna?

How about a report.

Can't believe I am the only one having a great time with Yuna!

Maybe she is just saving herself for me! I wish!

Well cant help myself have booked her again tomorrow!

Oneonone
11-10-2014, 04:27 PM
After 3 weeks of holidays and no sex I saw Sara yesterday see separate AR

But still horny Angie told me my Favourite Yuna not in until Wednesday but I looked at the roster and saw she was in today Saturday filling in for Karen.

So I rang and made a booking.

If you want to know about my experiences with Yuna see previous Ar's

Well today I fronted up at 10Am to see Yuna

This lady just keeps getting better and better every time I see her she just blows me away.

Before I went on holidays I saw her with Sara in a double.

Well no double today she arrived told me she had only had two hours sleep and was tired.

I thought OH looks like not my day.

How wrong was I she was into it and all I can say is I always have great sex with Yuna but today was the best ever I have booked her for Wednesday if she was in tomorrow I would no doubt be back for more.

Yuna Yuna Yuna cant wait to see you again might even do a double with Sara if she is in!

You would think that after two great punts in two day I would want a break, for me it seems to work the other way I just want more.

Oneonone
04-03-2015, 07:52 PM
For me I saw Yuna today and she is currently the no one at 533 YOMV
She is going on holidays so if you want to see her tonight's the night

harmony
04-03-2015, 07:54 PM
Oneonone, you definitely have a Yuna obsession bro

The K doll that sets the standards for non KPS enjoyment

Yuna is going on holidays ? Are you taking her away to the Whitsundays ?

Now thats a nice fantasy for you to enjoy

Cheers !

Oneonone
26-03-2015, 11:01 PM
Oneonone, you definitely have a Yuna obsession bro

The K doll that sets the standards for non KPS enjoyment

Yuna is going on holidays ? Are you taking her away to the Whitsundays ?

Now thats a nice fantasy for you to enjoy

Cheers !

I wish!

No bro I am not that lucky.

Fortunately for me she has returned from holidays, and she is the best punt at 533 at present IMHO.

harmony
26-03-2015, 11:39 PM
Brother, you were quiet for a week or so

Its ok, just mail me the postcard.

Better late than never

I have never been to the Whitsundays

Oneonone
27-03-2015, 05:10 PM
Brother, you were quiet for a week or so

Its ok, just mail me the postcard.

Better late than never

I have never been to the Whitsundays

Yuna and the Whitsundays both have something in common! They are both well worth a visit!

She is in tomorrow, I have my booking, don't usually go in Saturday but hey she has been away for three weeks, the Whitsundays will have to wait.

PS the postcards in the mail.

altezza
28-03-2015, 10:37 PM
Does anyone know and especially to one one one, that Yuna Korean girl do CIM? Any extra service does she offer? Thanks.

Oneonone
29-03-2015, 07:44 AM
Does anyone know and especially to one one one, that Yuna Korean girl do CIM? Any extra service does she offer? Thanks.

To the best of my knowledge Yuna doesn't do rimming, CIM, or Anal, what extras are you interested in?

She does DFK, BBBJ, DATY with me so I assume it's available for all.

And of course sex in various positions protected of course

If you want to get anything from Yuna then treat her right, be rough, rude or pushy and you won't get far.

ultraman
01-04-2015, 04:32 PM
informative

altezza
01-04-2015, 06:11 PM
thank you oneoneone for replying back. Ive been reading your post and that is why i ask you if Yuna does the extra service. The extras i was refering too is CIM as i dont expect Anal but for all Korean girl working in Korea that is standard service. I have to Korea many times. So, i was hoping she does CIM. I have been punting around like you for awhile now but I encounter most Kor WL are very clean and they dont the extra dirty stuff. A few years back Angeltown at Newtown was the best place for Kor WL but there price was higher than 533 but they offer Rimming, CIM and fingering.

Oneonone
01-04-2015, 06:36 PM
Plenty of girls at 533 offer Rimming, CIM and fingering. To the best of my knowledge Yuna does not.

Happy punting

El_toro
02-04-2015, 11:20 PM
i've seen Yuna a few times & treat her really well. She was good but recently has changed to become a K-princess & a Drama Queen. I've stop seeing her after a couple of times of moaning being tired from previous customers, suddenly in the middle of sex needing to go to toilet, texting during the session, getting annoyed with DATY or 69. Refused to DFK when she used to do it even though i have no bad breath issues. Lots more better gals at 533 that provide better service than Yuna.

harmony
02-04-2015, 11:35 PM
Oneonone used to rave about this nice lady, and still does on this thread

He now needs to tell Angie that Yuna needs a longer holiday !

I joked on here, that OoO should take Yuna to the Whitsundays, and my suggestion was a prescient one

Maybe a lot of the bad punts reported on AUS99, in general, used to be good punts, when the WL first started !

Im sure Yuna is a lovely lady, and sincerely hope KPS is a curable condition

Is there a vaccine ?

Just my 2 cents

El_toro
02-04-2015, 11:58 PM
OoO might be blinded by her beauty & charm;-) certainly if you are looking for a gal with consistent good service no matter how good you treat her, Yuna is definitely not the one.

icecream
03-04-2015, 12:36 AM
Posts and shite like this make me laugh.. As the golden rule in punting ymmv ALWAYS.. What works for one doesn't mean it works for another.. When one punter gets something "special" and another reads it and books and expects the same service aswell.. Lol.. Grow up.. Any girls who work in the industry are "human" too.. Some click and gel.. Others not.. Just move on.. I read shite on any of the threads and its a bitch session and gripe.. A punt works both ways.. If it doesn't.. Think of it as an experience.. Nothing is guaranteed in punting and neither is it in life.. Except births, deaths and marriages and fcuken taxes.. So suck it up and move on.. And you wonder why objective reviews are sparse here.. Funny shite..

El_toro
03-04-2015, 12:59 AM
Mate, I'm not whinging but just sharing reality so punters don't get dissapointed. I agree diff ppl have diff exp. However, not expecting anything special but the courtesy of actually getting a basic service instead of running the clock down. Don't get me wrong she's a charming gal & got along fine but service just went downhill.

Oneonone
03-04-2015, 09:33 AM
i've seen Yuna a few times & treat her really well. She was good but recently has changed to become a K-princess & a Drama Queen. I've stop seeing her after a couple of times of moaning being tired from previous customers, suddenly in the middle of sex needing to go to toilet, texting during the session, getting annoyed with DATY or 69. Refused to DFK when she used to do it even though i have no bad breath issues. Lots more better gals at 533 that provide better service than Yuna.

Sorry to hear of your disappointing time with Yuna.

I agree with you bros on here I do like Yuna and get on with her very well.

Fortunately for me she has not gone back to her KPS ways and I still get the good service to which I have become accustomed.

I don't blame you bro for seeing other girls if Yuna is not living up to expectations there are a lot of very good girls at 533 Yuna is a smart lady she should know this and realise that she is competing with them for jobs.

Yuna has been at 533 a long time and she should know Angie will only put up with a few complaints and if the girl isn't getting repeat customers then her job will be on the line, she needs to look after all customers, and for her to have a bad day for any reason is not acceptable.

Even though I like Yuna a lot if she were to give me second rate service then I would see other girls also at the end of the day it is a wl customer relationship, hopefully with a bit of friendship added in.

I agree that texting and stretching the time is completely unacceptable, sometimes the girls need to go to the toilet, however they should manage this better and certainly if other things like texting and time wasting are obviously then going to the toilet in a session only adds to the disappointment.

I hope you find one of the other gems more to your liking.

Happy punting.

El_toro
03-04-2015, 08:02 PM
Thanks Bro. Is this Yuna the same gal as Nana previously that used to work at 533?

Oneonone
03-04-2015, 08:13 PM
Thanks Bro. Is this Yuna the same gal as Nana previously that used to work at 533?

Yes she had about 6 or 9 months off and came back as Yuna.

When she came back she had a refreshed attitude she had lost the KPS I hope she hasn't gone back to her old ways.

El_toro
03-04-2015, 08:38 PM
Thanks Bro. As the saying goes A leopard can't change its spots.

Oneonone
05-04-2015, 08:55 AM
Thanks Bro. As the saying goes A leopard can't change its spots.

I have always like Yuna and Nana but since she came back as Yuna her service has been much much better so I hope she just had a bad day on Wednesday and has not gone back to her old ways.

When Yuna wants to get into it she is up there with the best of them, she knows how to get into it and have fun.

El_toro
05-04-2015, 10:30 AM
It wasn't the first time that she has gone off with the KPS service as I have been seeing her a few times. I always gave her a second chance but there's always new rules with her & time wasting. It's hard enough to get an on time booking at 533 for any gal then you end up with a Drama Queen!

freshjive
05-04-2015, 10:36 AM
I have been seeing yuna too since last yr. probably once a month before she went on holiday. Upon her return I saw her last week and her service was still pretty good. She wasn't too keen on DFK but did it anyway to please me. She's so bloody tight, that's why i keep coming back to see her. Very good in doggie and enjoyed herself given a good pounding.
She mentioned to me to come and see her more often so she would have more 'feeling' towards me. I said i tried my best :)

Stigxxx
06-04-2015, 01:37 AM
I understand your frustration mate. I'm a regular with her since last year & there are days she's not at her best. She's a very sensitive person & that affects her service. She could also been burnt out for the day if too late in the day or lots of back to back bookings/customers. Yes, she has rules like no rimming, no Anal, no 69, no CIM, no DFK, no kissing her nipples or playing/touching with her breasts. Definitely no PSE with her. At the end of the day, she's a beautiful lady & need to respect her rules if you want to connect/be with her. If you are after consistency with less rules, best try others as you have suggested. Find the ones that satisfy your desire & enjoy:-)

Ohhsh
06-04-2015, 03:21 AM
I think she has different rules for different customer. She has more feeling with someone then she does more things which I can understand. And what I know she can't be fake. I've been her customer for long time she does DFK she is the best kisser that lips so yum turn me on so much, I had CIM experience few times. 69 yes if you do the good job! If you can make her happy you will get best service from her! she really enjoy the time with you and can be very wet down there. Yes I agree there is plenty of nice girls at 533. If you don't get well with her you better just move on and find someone else bro. I know she is pretty make you keep coming back to her but if you both not happy there is no point, find someone else who can make you happy!

El_toro
06-04-2015, 08:38 AM
Congrats Ohhsh! Basically you need to have boyfriend qualities to have a good time with Yuna. Don't understand what you mean by she's not being fake? If she has diff service levels, then she is fake. Anyway, I have moved on, good luck to whoever tries her.

freshjive
06-04-2015, 03:38 PM
She allowed DATY and even guided me on how she liked it. 69 is also on. I might try see her a bit more often and see if i can push the boundry with her. Been wanting to do CIM with her.

Oneonone
06-04-2015, 04:34 PM
She allowed DATY and even guided me on how she liked it. 69 is also on. I might try see her a bit more often and see if i can push the boundry with her. Been wanting to do CIM with her.

Yuna has her boundaries and I would suggest you take it easy and if you want to try something that may be off limits I would discuss it with her and then stick to what she agrees to.

Yuna loves daty and if she has instructed you on how she likes it then you must be getting on with her pretty well so why risk stuffing it up?

Stigxxx
06-04-2015, 04:40 PM
I would agree with OoO. You don't want her to blacklist you or make her upset with her rules & spoil your session as well others for the day.

freshjive
06-04-2015, 07:03 PM
Of course i'm gonna ask her first, i'm not just gonna do cim without her approval. That's just plain stupid :)
Other great stories about yuna anyone?

How long do you normally see her? I normally see her for 30 mins. After sex, she would massage me for the remainder, but never cuddle which i prefer.

Oneonone
06-04-2015, 07:34 PM
Of course i'm gonna ask her first, i'm not just gonna do cim without her approval. That's just plain stupid :)

How long do you normally see her? I normally see her for 30 mins. After sex, she would massage me for the remainder, but never cuddle which i prefer.

I always see her for one hour and yes she is not into cuddling after sex she just likes to talk. I agree with you I would like to just cuddle most times, but that's not her thing.

Stigxxx
06-04-2015, 08:30 PM

30 or 45mins. Tried one hour but most times she's too tired to go second round unless your in first thing.

Oracle69
06-04-2015, 11:07 PM
Working girls are also humans & they have their own emotions with different feelings for different guys. She can't always be doing the same service to everyone which is understandable. I'm sure she has her favourites like we blokes do. I'm one of Yuna's fan & I never had any problems with her. I've been seeing her every week for almost 6 months. There are some better days but she's only human as it is physical work. She can't always be at her best. She offers more quality GFE from my experience with her.

Oneonone
07-04-2015, 11:40 AM
Working girls are also humans & they have their own emotions with different feelings for different guys. She can't always be doing the same service to everyone which is understandable. I'm sure she has her favourites like we blokes do. I'm one of Yuna's fan & I never had any problems with her. I've been seeing her every week for almost 6 months. There are some better days but she's only human as it is physical work. She can't always be at her best. She offers more quality GFE from my experience with her.

I have been seeing her for four years and every week since she came back about 6 months ago, I have to agree with you that she always tries hard to please me some days when she is really in the mood then its fantastic other days its still good but does not reach that great heights.

She is a good GFE which is helped by her good English, you can always have a chat with her. She is not a passionate kisser particularly after you both have come she prefers to talk not into kissing and cuddling.

She is on lovely lady and well worth seeing but I think you need to connect with her to get the best from her and this is not possible in the first visit IMHO.

Oneonone
07-04-2015, 06:44 PM
After all the talk its now time for action Yuna is working again tomorrow Wednesday, I have a booking lets hope she is in good form as I am looking forward to the encounter.

Stigxxx
07-04-2015, 06:59 PM
After all the talk its now time for action Yuna is working again tomorrow Wednesday, I have a booking lets hope she is in good form as I am looking forward to the encounter.

Hopefully she turns up & no hangover nights as she didn't come in last Sat even though it was on the Roaster.

Oneonone
07-04-2015, 07:06 PM
Hopefully she turns up & no hangover nights as she didn't come in last Sat even though it was on the Roaster.

Well it was that time of the month she told me on Wednesday she would not be in on Saturday and she also told Angie I guess Angie didn't tell the roster person!

El_toro
07-04-2015, 07:10 PM

Best to have low expectations then you won't be dissapointed if Drama Queen/KPS turns up

Oneonone
07-04-2015, 07:12 PM
Best to have low expectations then you won't be dissapointed if Drama Queen/KPS turns up

I have been seeing her for too long to have low expectations I am sure she wont disappoint!

freshjive
08-04-2015, 06:46 PM
How's your session with yuna today? :)

Oneonone
08-04-2015, 07:05 PM
How's your session with yuna today? :)

Today was just great bro, it was kind of different in that I felt this real connection with her, normally she is not overly romantic but today well enough said, I had a great time, thank you Yuna.

El_toro
08-04-2015, 07:26 PM
Today was just great bro, it was kind of different in that I felt this real connection with her, normally she is not overly romantic but today well enough said, I had a great time, thank you Yuna.

Bro, you must have mentioned that her reputation was online or she read about the reviews to get that kind of service from Drama Queen.

Oneonone
08-04-2015, 07:36 PM
Bro, you must have mentioned that her reputation was online or she read about the reviews to get that kind of service from Drama Queen.

Bro I don't need to mention that sort of thing to her we have an ongoing relationship be it a wl customer one that stands on its own each time I see her.

She knows what I like and I think both of us know that we need to move on and make the most of the time we spend together.

We can talk about or discuss almost anything and this helps in any relationship including a wl customer one.

El_toro
08-04-2015, 07:53 PM
Bro I don't need to mention that sort of thing to her we have an ongoing relationship be it a wl customer one that stands on its own each time I see her.

She knows what I like and I think both of us know that we need to move on and make the most of the time we spend together.

We can talk about or discuss almost anything and this helps in any relationship including a wl customer one.

Good on you bro that you can have a conversation with her without a Drama Queen session. It took you 4 years of every week sessions , no hope for nonregular punters.

Oneonone
08-04-2015, 08:03 PM
Good on you bro that you can have a conversation with her without a Drama Queen session. It took you 4 years of every week sessions , no hope for nonregular punters.

I think there is hope for everyone provided you are prepared to take your time and treat her right. She won't put it all out there on the first meeting she needs to get to know you first.

I got to like her first up mostly by talking with her and then she kind of grew on me, and what you or other bros on here say is right she is a human being and unlike some ladies she wears her heart on her sleeve so if she is having a bad day or not in the mood it shows in her service but if she is having a good day or in the mood that also shows and then your in for one heck of a day.

Fortunately for me she tries to make an effort every time I see her so if she falls a little short some days then as long as I know she is trying I can cut her a bit of slack, I am pleased to report usually I don't have to cut her much slack but since she came back from holidays I think she is finding it hard to adjust. Today was great for me and I hope for her.

Stigxxx
09-04-2015, 12:17 AM
Saw Yuna today but was dissapointed. No DFK or DATY allowed or GFE. Just wham bam Thank you ma'am service. I was expecting a better service than last Wed as she's had a break for a week😒

gleby890
09-04-2015, 09:45 AM
Saw Yuna today but was dissapointed. No DFK or DATY allowed or GFE. Just wham bam Thank you ma'am service. I was expecting a better service than last Wed as she's had a break for a week
WHAT A JOKE YUNA IS THE BEST IN 533:prettiness:

Ohhsh
09-04-2015, 10:54 AM
Yes she is the best. I saw her for 1hour yesterday she tried her best I think someone told her about this. I guess she isn't that stupid did that kind of bad service when she already know what is going on here. She is nice lady not that bad as you wish bro.

Oneonone
09-04-2015, 11:14 AM
Yes she is the best. I saw her for 1hour yesterday she tried her best I think someone told her about this. I guess she isn't that stupid did that kind of bad service when she already know what is going on here. She is nice lady not that bad as you wish bro.

No one has to tell her about this forum she reads the posts!

El_toro
09-04-2015, 11:26 AM

Of course she's the best when you are writing about yourself. No one said she is a bad person but definitely a Fake & Drama Queen.

Stigxxx
09-04-2015, 11:53 AM
WHAT A JOKE YUNA IS THE BEST IN 533:prettiness:

She's definitely lost her mojo, not the same person as before.

Willoughby533
23-05-2015, 01:47 PM
533:red_heart:Just a few minutes north of the city

Yuna - Size 6,D cup,beautiful figure,160CM,very friendly,fluent English,great service, Korean lady."533s K-Doll to dazzle and sparkle style..those short skirts,great bum,good English,Girl Friend Experience,and great doubles partnermake Yuna a must see 533 lady.. She is ready to put the pop in K-POP.. and if the chemistry is right it will be a visit to remember." Yuna client review here. (http://auxxxreviews.com/forum/f230/yuna-soft-touch-28734/)+New pictures+

Korean beauty Yuna >http://533willoughby.com.au/yuna.html (http://533willoughby.com.au/yuna.html)

Go see and enjoy @533..the 2015 place to be.

(http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html)http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html (http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html)

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991:red_heart: