PDA

View Full Version : SydXGirl Lisa

DarkZero01
13-08-2014, 01:18 AM
Ok took a stab in trying out SydXGirl and i must say my overall experience is not bad, couldn't pick caroline because shes isn't available, so gave abit search on the sydxgirls site, and based on the description "温柔清纯的小女人" (kind and pure women) so i chose Lisa. :shout:

Reception: 8-8.5/10
his name is tim, at the start we had abit of a trouble communicating via sms, once he understands what you are on about, then everything goes smooth. Yes you might have to use simple English, or you may as call him and speak mandarin (as i cannot speak mandarin)

Apartment: 9/10
OK the apartment is located in george st close to capitol sqaure. ( i don't know if i am allowed to post the apartment name and the exact address, so i'll leave it at that). Inside the apartment, living room is empty, i took -1 mark for not having filtered water or drinks. If you want water you have to suck it up and drink tap water from the kitchen. Shower facilities is all good including shampoo and at least they dont use cheap nasty body like a certain joint. Bedroom is pretty standard not much to talk about. Everything there is nice and clean, so its all good.

Ok theres not much for me to say here about the sex everyone has different ways of enjoying their session so you guys might not get the same treatment as i do,
Note: abit about her
Lisa is quite a chatter box, i have to tell her to have some sex first then we can talk more while we are resting. She told me shes doing a part time model job in sydney and also a University student ( i don't think i will name the uni). She is from beijing and here to study business course i didn't even pay attention since i am no uni student before and never will be one now. I also asked her does she do sex with Aussie or Western guys and the answer for her is NO. Asian only

Girl Lisa
face: 8/10
She is pretty more towards cute and also she has a small nose stud.

Body: 7/10
If you look at the photos at the website, they all look smoking hot with a perfect body etc, when i saw lisa in real person, she has small amount of baby fat in the right areas, she does have a little bit of a curve. and her tits are natural and she has melon shape boobs if you know what i mean. Size C.

GFE: 7/10
Sex: 7/10
i will write the highlights for the sex here it goes,
i must say half of my session is DFKing with her. I will give her a tick just because she does dfk. She really knows how to lick a cock and suck a cock (BBBJ) and when i said shes know how to suck and lick a cock, i felt no teeth when she was sucking my cock, alot of sucking and tounge action there. The one unforgettable thing for me is was her pussy. Even though she doesn't want to be fingered thats fine for me, as soon as i put my cock in, i have to say she has a pretty tight pussy and that tightnesss feels great when i was fucking her which i haven't had that for awhile. it took me 10mins around that mark before i cum inside her pussy with the dom. This is the reason why i put a few marks off for sex party mainly because shes a chatterbox, when my cock is ready for round 2, she should know straight away by looking at it but instead of keep chatting about shit i don't even understand again have to tell her i am ready for round 2. Round 2 is not much different from round 1, i can still feel her tightness of her pussy, this time i was fucking her in different positions instead of missionary.

Overall Experience: 8/10
i did had a enjoyable session with her.

damage/ cost:
i was feeling particular horny tonight so i went with 2 hours, $650

return factor:
maybe depends if i win alot of money or not in the star (haha), i go different places from time to time and not many people will remember me.
Overall i would recommend people to give it a go because its not bad comparing to the ones like (backpage site)

that will do me for now, time for me to go to bed and Thanks bro willisno for the tip about SydXGirl and other bros who supported me take on this difficult quest

wilisno
13-08-2014, 01:30 AM
Glad to know you like it ! :miao:

Max Impact
13-08-2014, 01:31 AM
Sounds like not a disaster, a solid root. But I would personally go for a certain legend at another agency for $50 less for two hours. I've promoted her more than I want to already.

DarkZero01
13-08-2014, 01:43 AM
Sounds like not a disaster, a solid root. But I would personally go for a certain legend at another agency for $50 less for two hours. I've promoted her more than I want to already.

yes i think i know who you're talking about. I am trying to get on to her but first i need to save up some cash :cry:

Max Impact
13-08-2014, 01:53 AM
She's not in the country yet!

swag
13-08-2014, 01:53 AM
Great report! Reception seems very nice and friendly and the girls don't sound like expensive dud punts.
Really want to try Caroline now..

Max Impact
13-08-2014, 09:22 AM
So you would say the photos are real but maybe photoshopped a bit?

DarkZero01
13-08-2014, 10:34 AM
So you would say the photos are real but maybe photoshopped a bit?

Yea I believed is photoshopped abit
forgot to mention that
Thanks for pointing that out

AHLUNGOR
13-08-2014, 11:13 AM
Yea I believed is photoshopped abit
forgot to mention that
Thanks for pointing that out

Good review brother DZ !!

Lisa looks good, real C Cups right, but $380/hr is 4 little punts for me, got to watch out for my wallet .................lol

http://www.sydxgirl.com/images/Lisa2.jpg