PDA

View Full Version : Complaint No Korean customers ?!

bibimbob
13-08-2014, 12:31 PM
I've heard 45 George and 22 Brodie are both Roger's shops.
Most of ladies in there are Koreans but they don't accept Korean customers with some reasons.

Does it mean Roger gave up all Korean customers?

bit disappointed. :anger:

ouch
13-08-2014, 01:07 PM
I can't answer for Roger but I can tell you a lot of Korean girls are worried what they do Will get back to their friends and family in Korea. As Korean community not huge here. . Well that's what I was told by girls used to work for me many years ago. Hope it appease ur disappointment. Always127 regent st.cheers

barista
13-08-2014, 02:53 PM
It happens to all races so don't be to upset there's girls at all sorts of shops that only see Asian men so that leaves us black and white customers out so its a common practice all over town

swag
13-08-2014, 03:10 PM
Maybe they don't want to risk bumping into someone they might know. Isabella who was at ginza didnt allow thailand customers to see her as they might have known who she was. I wonder where she is now. :o

45George
13-08-2014, 08:08 PM
Most of ladies in there are Koreans but they don't accept Korean customers with some reasons.

we never gave up Korean customers

if u like Korean girls

Judi @ 45 George

Hani @ 45 George

Jenny @ 22 Brodie

love Korean customers:love:

Be loved find the right lovers:love:

cheers

Roger

Gucci2012
13-08-2014, 09:52 PM
Bibimbob as in bibimbab??...cool user name. I wonder if there is a kimcheeKenny?

barista
13-08-2014, 10:12 PM
Good response roger and great shop what happened to Bella

EatmyhairyassholeBitch
13-08-2014, 10:55 PM

You've heard but don't know so how can you be disappointed?

Somniens
13-08-2014, 10:59 PM
This reminds me when I was seeing a Korean girl. When we were outside she wasn't so keen with us being too in close, in case she got recognized by other Koreans... ~.~

However, are there even that many Korean customers available?? Syd's Korean community wasn't all that large, or perhaps I'm just looking in the wrong areas :/

swag
14-08-2014, 02:32 AM
Look into Stathfield. Koreans galore over there!

bibimbob
20-08-2014, 12:24 AM
You've heard but don't know so how can you be disappointed?

Bcuz I've been rejected from Korean girl who I don't remember name.
I paid and we entered the room but once she recon I am a Korean she left the room.
Of course Roger gave back money and apologized but I couldn't hide my disappointment.

bluray
20-08-2014, 01:07 PM
don't be disappointed bibimbob bro, just pretend you are not Korean from next time if you see any Korean girls.
obviously you must be very good in English with Aussie accent otherwise the girls will catch you are Korean.
There are plenty of place where they welcome all Korean customers.
She might be frequent roaming in Strathfield or Eastwood area so she doesn't want to be recognized as she is WL.

227 Broadway
19-06-2017, 03:31 PM
Our shop most Chinese girls prefer non mainland Chinese, and Thai prefer non Thai. Asian circles here too small, with same nationality customers, girls feel uncomfortable, awkward or unhappy.

We already put the info on our website

" ** Customers of all nationalities are welcome to visit, however due to the small Sydney Asian community circles and to respect our girls and your privacy within these communities, our Thai girls prefer non-Thai customers, and some of our mainland Chinese girls prefer non-mainland Chinese customers. Please respect their wishes when you are making a booking or the booking may be changed on your arrival to maintain privacy."

CunningLinguist
20-06-2017, 09:29 AM
Our shop most Chinese girls prefer non mainland Chinese, and Thai prefer non Thai. Asian circles here too small, with same nationality customers, girls feel uncomfortable, awkward or unhappy.

We already put the info on our website

" ** Customers of all nationalities are welcome to visit, however due to the small Sydney Asian community circles and to respect our girls and your privacy within these communities, our Thai girls prefer non-Thai customers, and some of our mainland Chinese girls prefer non-mainland Chinese customers. Please respect their wishes when you are making a booking or the booking may be changed on your arrival to maintain privacy."

That's cool, no worries if a nationality X girl won't see nationality X punters, perfectly understandable and obviously not racist.
Also probably nationality X punters would want to have sex with non X MLs, so no worries here.
I have not been to your shop so might try it out, and no worries about any Aussie MLs knocking me back :)

Jesus I just checked out your website and some of those girls are hot!

simplelife
20-06-2017, 10:31 AM
There are actually two reasons as I know a lot of WLs as friends.

1. The main one is obviously what has been mentioned as the Asian community being quite small and not wanting to be known.

2. Koreans are notoriously known to go FS/massage shops extremely drunk. They are often quite rough in terms of how they perform in bed. Maybe it's good for them but for the girls they don't like it.

Places with lineups such as 45 they will see you before you even come in via camera. You look Korean or known to be rough they won't come. I mean it's the girls choice. Plenty of girls who don't mind but generally they don't like. No need to be disappointed at management.

tsunaa
23-06-2017, 11:03 AM
Had the same experience when i went to Korea as well. Got rejected at first because they thought i was Korean but then showed them my passport and all was well.

wilisno
23-06-2017, 02:36 PM
Places with lineups such as 45 they will see you before you even come in via camera. You look Korean or known to be rough they won't come. I mean it's the girls choice. Plenty of girls who don't mind but generally they don't like. No need to be disappointed at management.

I wonder if any guy had the " all lights out " and nobody would see him like " If You Are The One " ! ;) ;) ;)