PDA

View Full Version : Runcorn Station

Drudeboy
14-08-2014, 01:56 PM
Driven past this place on Beenleigh Road for many months without venturing inside as maybe fully legit and a very exposed location immediately opposite the railway station. Decided to take one for the team and give it a go and was pleasantly surprised when I ventured inside to meet a young, slim Taiwanese girl showing a bit of leg (though not dressed 'hot' per se). Pleasant enough looking face but short of pretty (partly obscured by thick glasses, so I thought what the hell. $60 for the hour massage wasn't too steep so I thought nothing to lose. She took me into a room immediately beside the front door (not too private, but a full room with a proper door none the less). She asked me to get undressed and made no mention of underwear so I decided that was a green light for everything off. Gave her $100 for the massage and left the change visible on the side table with the rest of my things. Massage came in one strength only, alternating between soft and medium, but was pleasant enough without being anything special. That said, there was the casual hand left on my arse cheeks for 'support' when she was working elsewhere and the arse crack got a bit of attention also, when she did my legs the inner thighs got some attention and let her hand wander. It wasn't the most sensual of massages, but there was enough happening to start a reaction, even though there were no 'magic hands' prior to the flip. When it came to the flip there was no hint of any towels or shyness on her part and the inner thighs, lower abdomen got a good workout prior to the question without any prompting on my behalf. Settled on the change from the start, and the finish was competent without being anything special either. Was offered a shower at the end and even though you have to dash past the front door (which is opaque) round the back to the bathroom, the towels and bathroom were both clean and perfectly fine. As I went around the back there was another young asian lady there (there is a second room) who looked a bit cuter than the other, which left me wishing that she had greeted me instead. They mentioned that it had been slow and I was the first customer for the day (@5pm) and I had rocked up without a booking, so it looks like a good spur of the moment action. Not top service but reasonably priced and without the attitude and ML gameplaying about money etc that you get from certain other longstanding shops. Good Southside option!

bigbob
14-08-2014, 05:19 PM
been there massage not bad sounds like that girl has got better she gave me a shit massage
dont go to the one 1/2 up the hill near mains rd legit covers stay on

Drudeboy
14-08-2014, 07:14 PM
Yeah, I got the impression she is only halfway there with her skills, but I've had worse in some of the other better known shops around. The one up the road appears to have closed down. Given that there's a proper legit shop just around the corner (which I can recommend if you want that) there's too much competition in the legit space in the area.

gitl
15-08-2014, 07:44 PM
The girl with glasses can't really massage. There is another that is okay but she doesn't often do the finish. I think there are places that are much better VFM in terms of getting a decent massage with a decent finish, but I suppose it's nice to change up every now and again :)

That said, I get that shop doesn't get much traffic (so to speak), and I suspect less now that the car park in the back is no more...

popeye96
15-08-2014, 11:21 PM
The girl with glasses can't really massage. There is another that is okay but she doesn't often do the finish. I think there are places that are much better VFM in terms of getting a decent massage with a decent finish, but I suppose it's nice to change up every now and again :)

That said, I get that shop doesn't get much traffic (so to speak), and I suspect less now that the car park in the back is no more...

I suspect now they've been mentioned in here they will get a lot busier.

Drudeboy
17-08-2014, 06:56 PM
Agree Popeye,

I think this is a 'fallback option' if other things don't go to plan.

Doa
19-08-2014, 10:27 PM
I suspect now they've been mentioned in here they will get a lot busier.

Hi I have been to Runcorn a few times as I work close by if u don't want to or can't park out the front because of the building going on out the back try this , if you are coming from the south the building is on your left turn at the traffic lights and on the right you will see a empty block 2 blocks in park there and walk back around the corner

rockbreaker
20-08-2014, 11:06 PM
Hi I have been to Runcorn a few times as I work close by if u don't want to or can't park out the front because of the building going on out the back try this , if you are coming from the south the building is on your left turn at the traffic lights and on the right you will see a empty block 2 blocks in park there and walk back around the corner

Call me skeptical this is a bit fishy. First 3 posts all give very detailed direction to get to the shop and seems to know inside out! To he is for real, they should give him discount for the promotions he helps!

RottenLittlePunt
21-08-2014, 10:29 AM
Call me skeptical this is a bit fishy. First 3 posts all give very detailed direction to get to the shop and seems to know inside out! To he is for real, they should give him discount for the promotions he helps!

I thought sharing information was the concept of this forum. This board has become so dead that any time someone posts anything helpful they get accused of being somehow related to the owner.

Considering he is reviewing two separate (pressumably unrelated) shops, I think he deserves the benefit of the doubt, and if he is a legit punter he deserves some thanks?

ReadySetGo
29-08-2014, 07:13 PM
Been to this shop a few times and it is a bit, well, meh...

The best thing about the place is that the massage tables are really comfortable, I think that is a good way to sum it up. Most of the ladies are older but I have never left disappointed. Last time I was there they had a new girl who was real good, but didn't do the extras. I haven't been back here in a while now so may have changed.

Doa
29-08-2014, 09:48 PM
It looks like the massage place up the road is (closed or winding down) as the sign out the front has gone and the "open" sign is not flashing any more ( May be the girls were paying for the extension down stairs now it finish they are close) Go way to pay of the "home loan" lol mum will be pleased :slobber: