PDA

View Full Version : Some Hong Kong advice please?

Jock
09-01-2013, 12:03 PM
Time!!!!!!

naturalism
09-01-2013, 01:15 PM
The airport is not a far trip into town.

I was in HK just recently, from 30 Dec to 4 Jan. Go to TST, you cannot go wrong.

Read this thread from MaxImpact http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?2096-Ciao-For-Now&highlight=Ciao

I used the sex141.com website. I stayed in TST close to the famous Nathan Road strip. It's a real eye opener.

I saw one of the ads and went to level 6 of this dodgy looking building which was located next to a 7-11 store. However on Level 6, there were about 6-8 different rooms. Each room is occupied by a different girl (I think the girls rent out each room as there is a landlord downstairs). I didn't make any booking just went for a stroll to see if it would tickle my fancy. I was pretty knackered from following my wife around to all the shops so we decided that day to do our own thing :)

One girl with tits of ahlungor proportions interested me. I accepted her offer of HK$400 (AU$50) for 90 mins massage with happy ending. Wonderful technique on both the massage and the tug. As good as any I've had in Sydney. I didn't ask, but I'm sure they offer FS too, as I saw signs "no condom no sex" in my room.

yeh, so go for a stroll.. have a look at the 141 website as it helps you find out where to go, as you can't easily tell when walking the streets which building the ML's and WL's are in, given the limited real estate space in HK. They're often located upstairs in an obscure building.