PDA

View Full Version : Here is one for the AVOID list

RntFanMan
09-01-2013, 02:28 PM
This is the first time I've wanted to lambast a working lady publicly. I'm usually very well mannered. But not with this CUNextTuesday.

In a nutshell, she first screwed me around by agreeing to a time and then not answering her phone until 20 minutes after the agreed time. But that is not too uncommon, so I could forgive that. Bird in the hand is better than a bird in the bush and all that.

I then rock up and say 30 minutes please. She says $130. I clarify that I only wanted massage, using the international hand gesture for happy ending that we all know and love (as her number was in the Exotic Relaxation section of the paper CM).
She then says $100. WHAT?
I say, "too much". She asks, "how much then?
I say, "$70", which was mighty generous on account of the fact that she is fat and ugly. She says, "no way"!

If she left it at that, I would have been OK. But she then adds, as I'm walking out, "Go home".

Them's fightin' words. Tell ME to go home!?

I turned and gave her a "fuck off!", with volume.
I then sent her a text telling her she's worth $50 tops. Fat, ugly mingers charge less on account of them being ... fat and ugly.

Anyway, here are 2 numbers for your avoid-list 0422257958 and 0432635165 (I called one and got messaged back on another - probably a pimp). I googled one of them and it came back with a Ruby add in Cracker. This jabba is NOT the chick in those photos. She looked ridiculous in lingerie, not sexy. Almost comical.

And if her pimp is reading this, "fuck off!" for the fake photos. Dickhead.

BrainSex
09-01-2013, 04:00 PM
Decided to remove a lot of this stuff, really it's not relevant.

popeye96
09-01-2013, 04:29 PM
Good on you buddy. Would be more credible if you already had some posts and other reviews though.

That comment again, even for a bad review. Go figure. Maybe you could take a punt for the rest of us BrainSex, so we can verify from a 'respected' punter that she was infact shithouse. ;)

Falcon2005
09-01-2013, 06:26 PM
That comment again, even for a bad review. Go figure. Maybe you could take a punt for the rest of us BrainSex, so we can verify from a 'respected' punter that she was infact shithouse. ;)

lol - well said. sometimes yeah the longest term member on a site may have very limited posts. It just takes that one bad experience to want to tell the world. It's the old saying - provide a great service / product, you may tell 1 person, provide a bad product / service and your more then likely tell 10 people.

grunt1234
09-01-2013, 09:16 PM
I got the run around the other day as well (full review of failed punt attempt to follow). After a number of text I worked out the texts I was getting where from a pimp and not the girl in the add.

Maybe we should list appartment building to avoid rather than phone numbers that are easy to get and change. For the record Leichhardt St Spring Hill you are not likely to get what is in the add, just what's free at the time.

FangBanger
09-01-2013, 09:32 PM
He probably did this review with one post as an alternate username because he was scared the pimp would read it and beat him down for talkin shit about his ML.

I wonder which user it really is? any guesses?

BrainSex
09-01-2013, 11:56 PM

RntFanMan
11-01-2013, 12:46 PM
Hi Guys. Fair comment about me not posting much. I live interstate and don't punt often. There's no agenda behind the post either. Take heed of it, or don't.

Good idea on listing the apartment building. It is the building on the corner of Leichhardt and Henry Streets ("The Ridge on Leichhardt").
The CM ad said CBD. Yeah, CBD + 15 minutes walk.
Which is especially annoying when there are no alternatives to switch to in the immediate vicinity when you get dicked around. There used to always be options in Spring Hill. Really annoying that there isn't anymore.

Oh, and I'm not worried about getting beaten down by the pimp. I won't say much, but an encounter with a pimp does not worry me in the least. I'd be more worried about a mentally ill homeless person, who has voices in his head telling him to walk around wearing my skin.

BrainSex
11-01-2013, 04:28 PM

gpeck80
12-01-2013, 01:59 PM
*does a bad anthony hopkins impression*

"I've been living in spring hill for seven years clarice"

breech
03-03-2013, 04:15 AM
those two numbers from the original bad punt both come out of hamilton im pretty sure, kingsford smilth drive.

pic2009
03-03-2013, 10:01 AM
I would like to add one to the Avoid list. Stacey Lee. When I went to see her she was over half an hour late for our booking, Working in a room under a house (don't know if that is legal), she said her price had gone up but accepted the $180 for 30mins (her price had gone up to $200). However after we started she informed me that I wasn't getting the GF experience because of that and from the time I undressed to the time I was getting dressed was only 15mins. I think some of these girls think they do not have to play by the rules. - No way I will ever go back.

takeway8
05-03-2013, 01:47 AM
most of the CM are pork chop anyway, especially in the southside