PDA

View Full Version : 65 Carlton - Beauties New Nanjing girl, Lydia, worthwhile to try

MandenMan
15-08-2014, 11:50 PM
I saw in this shop's roster yesterday that a new girl only working for 9 days in their shop. I went to try her yesterday. Below a quick review for sharing.

Name of girl : Lydia

PRICE: For a young, tall and pretty Chinese uni student, who just started working in sex industry. Extremely good value for money.

LOOK: Lydia will get 8 marks out of 10. She is in her early 20's. She looks really cute and fresh. Above average looking PRC girl. She has snow-white skin and long legs, especially appealing from her rear view. She is very friendly. She likes to chat. Very warm girl friend feelings. very polite and sounded very educated person.

BODY: about 168 cm tall. Her tits are very good size (est. 35C cup), natural perky boobs. Waist is medium and bums are medium (est 36in). Curvy.

SEX REVIEW:

Inside the room, Lydia took off her tops and revealed her very pretty perky boobs. I was so tempted that I licked her boobs for a few minutes and squeezed her round full bums. Hugged her from behind as well. Very unusual to see such a nice pair of boobs, which only young teenage girls would possess.

I then lay down on bed to let her do a body massage and cat-bath on me. She did these very nicely and I enjoyed her services. Later, she gave me CBJ. She might not do this too professionally, but she was new to industry. Easily understood, but this might mean her pussy would be tighter than normal working girls.

She started with CG and she is an average rider. I found her pussy very tight when she started to sit on top of me. The tightness made my dick feel very good, but I needed to control my dick carefully so that it did not come too quickly.

I then got into mish position and had to do the pounding slowly as her tight pussy was not that easy to ride hard an fast. She put quite a lot of KY onto her pussy so that my dick could go in without hurting her pussy too much. After the application of KY, I still found her pussy very tight. She yelled loudly after I accelerated my riding speed. Her reactions were one of the strongest that I ever had. After a while, she was more comfortable with my dick's movements and she started to enjoy the sex with me。 Later,she told me that she came. I felt her pussy spasms and body shivered too. She squeezed my body and arms very tightly when she came.

I changed to doggy to continue fucking. I came very strongly after about 5 min.

We then had a quick chat and learnt that she is still a uni student, and she will graduate next year. She ran out of money and needed to work to complete her studies. After 9 days in this shop, she would go back interstate for her classes. I wished her good luck and successful completion of her study next year.

I think it is very worthwhile to have another round with this uni student in the next few days before she goes. She is so sweet and polite. Her body is really attractive too, especially her tits!!