PDA

View Full Version : 22 Rydalmere Nana - young Korean girl with angel's face and devil's body

Biggerbanana
16-08-2014, 12:36 AM
Girl's Name : Nana

Shop : 22 Rydalmere

Date of Visit : Friday , 15 August 2014

Rates : $90/30min ; $160 per hour

Size/shape : Very Curvy body, medium boobs (35in D-cup natural tits) and medium bums (est. 35in), waist (est 26i) , size 6, 160cm tall. Very pretty. Snow white smooth skin. Looks like an angel but with devil's body, very polite and cool

Roster: just a few days (unsure)

Ethnicity : Korean

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath (safe sex only)

Review:

Yesterday I went to 45 George and Nana came to say hello first, then Judy (whom I finally picked and had a really good time with her). Link of my AR on Judy as follows:

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?43945-Sexy-busty-Korean-beauty-Judy-unbelievable-reunion-great-sex-and-massage

Actually, I also like Nana, but Judy recognised and remembered me, therefore, I had no choice but went with Judy. Then I was almost dead after a strong session with Judy. I decided then I would have a rest and come back to see Nana the next day.

When I called the shop, I found that Nana was shifted to 22. I made a booking and went to see her in late afternoon.
When Nana took me upstairs to her room, she looked so fresh, friendly and charming. After she took off her white bikini tops, I was excited by her big snow-white tits which were not so visible with her tops on. Her tits are big and firm. Nana's English is very good and we communicated without any problem. She told me she would only work in this shop for a few days. In general, Nana does not like talking too much. She is the cool type of girls. No Korean princess syndrome, but not the talkative type.

Nana gave me some nice CBJ and then started with CG first for about 5 min. I felt that her pussy was very tight and small.

I then went on top and gave her pussy hard poundings. Nana did not make much noise at all as she tried hard not to make any moaning noises. She held my arms very firmly and squeezed me hard all the time. Her legs moved with my movements, kind of in co-operation with me. I kept pounding her hard until I came. Her tight pussy really did not require me to do the doggy and I already felt the urge to shoot. After shooting, my dick felt so relieved.

On my way out, the receptionist, Joe, asked for my comments about Nana. I told him that I was very happy with Nana, but Joe said some customers told him she did not provide good services. I told Joe that perhaps she does not provide any special services, and so some customers specifically looking for such services felt disappointed. Luckily, for me, I just like young pretty and busty girls, even with no extra services, they are still perfectly fine for me.